Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 554 Discussion

Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto Naruto 554 Discussion

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 554 Spoiler Discussion

Well the spoilers themselves are not that impressive...I think many people predicted such a fight, I mean wind vs wind is good to see...but I don't think this is the entire chapter, because Kishimoto always inserts something interesting into the fights...like some history, or he mixes in other scenes etc...personally I think he should show us a bit of Sasuke more, but I don't really know what, because it seems like Sasuke killed the only possible info source in the area...

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The hell!? Where's Sasuke!?!

Gragh. And why does Raikage-jii have an injury on his arm when he can regenerate thanks to Edo Tensei? Or was this an injury given to him by the Hachibi years before he died, and thus his arm stayed weak? I guess it's cool that he ate an FRS and kept coming, but that can be chalked up to Edo Tensei almost completely.

Also, I'd love some better explination as to the chakra cost for Bijuudama compared to a bunshin. I find it incredibly hard to believe it costs more chakra to make a copy of yourself (one copy, mind) than it does to shoot a Bijuudama.
    Last edited by ninjabot; September 07, 2011 at 03:47 AM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity elitefox's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder is the effect of the first rasenshurikken is still the same as first?

like a hundred of needles that cuts through the cells completely immobilizing the zombie? raiton armor shouldn't be much of a problem to since winds cuts through raiton easily... I guess its the author's choice to use bijuu dama something
    CLEANED

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd go with "the injury from many years ago". Bee wasn't in that area with Naruto. Only Naruto's clones were there.

I'm still not sure if Zetsu was killed. And i don't want him dead yet.

Maybe we will see other Naruto clones ariving somewhere else in this chapter.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by elitefox
    I wonder is the effect of the first rasenshurikken is still the same as first?

like a hundred of needles that cuts through the cells completely immobilizing the zombie? raiton armor shouldn't be much of a problem to since winds cuts through raiton easily... I guess its the author's choice to use bijuu dama something

It's the same, but it doesn't matter if Raikage isn't using Raiton at the time. He's not surrounding his whole body in Raiton the way A does from what it sounds. Also, remember it doesn't matter that the zombie's cells can be ripped apart with the miniature wind chakra needles because they're not using their own chakra reserve to regenerate. Their very molecules rebuild, not just their cells, so FRS's cutting power doesn't matter as much.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

can every kagebunshins use RS and Biju Bomb by themself !?
    Last edited by shafagh; September 07, 2011 at 03:57 AM.
    خداحافظ

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    can every kagebunshins use RS and Biju Bomb by themself !?
    Yup, it seems like it...I soo want these clones to just pop, I mean really...let the others have some spotlight as well...isn't it enough that Naruto is a spotlight on its own?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Also, I'd love some better explination as to the chakra cost for Bijuudama compared to a bunshin. I find it incredibly hard to believe it costs more chakra to make a copy of yourself (one copy, mind) than it does to shoot a Bijuudama.
    The reason he shouldnt use bunshins wasnt because of chakra limitations, but because the kyuubi is slowly pulling away narutos own chakra everytime he uses the kyuubis chakra.
    The more bunshin he uses, the more narutochakra will be pulled away from him by the kyuubi (kyuubi pulls from each narutoclone), leaving naruto with only the kyuubi chakra.
    Bee said that naruto would die if his narutochakra was completely pulled away by the kyuubi, therefore he shouldnt use too many bunshin and he should rest if his narutochakra was too low, waiting for it to replenish.
    Sage mode fits that description perfectly (using his own chakra while replenishing it), therefore its just a matter of time until we see naruto using sagemode.

To summarize, its more of a time limitations as to how long he can use kyuubi mode, because the kyuubi is slowly leeching narutos chakra.
    If he has 1 bunshin, his own chakra is leeched at double the rate, if he uses 1000, i suppose he would run dry instantly.
    In regards to jutsu he probably has almost infinite mana, looking at how many frs he is shooting without breaking a sweat.

Im guessing naruto will keep using kyuubi mode for 1-2 chapters and then his other bunshin will begin to pop because he is getting close to zero narutochakra. Then he will use sagemode for awhile in order to replenish his own chakra.
    Sometime later he will face against madara still in sagemode, and in the middle of the fight he will have regained enough narutochakra to pop kyuubi mode, and then he will surprise madara with it.
    Something along these lines.
    Last edited by gh0un; September 07, 2011 at 04:18 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gh0un
    The reason he shouldnt use bunshins wasnt because of chakra limitations, but because the kyuubi is slowly pulling away narutos own chakra everytime he uses the kyuubis chakra.
    The more bunshin he uses, the more narutochakra will be pulled away from him by the kyuubi (kyuubi pulls from each narutoclone), leaving naruto with only the kyuubi chakra.
    Bee said that naruto would die if his narutochakra was completely pulled away by the kyuubi, therefore he shouldnt use too many bunshin and he should rest if his narutochakra was too low, waiting for it to replenish.
    Sage mode fits that description perfectly (using his own chakra while replenishing it), therefore its just a matter of time until we see naruto using sagemode.

I understand that, but the more of the Kyuubi's chakra Naruto takes away, the more the Kyuubi has to take from him to survive. If I remember correctly. The clones are made from his own chakra, as are his Rasengan variations. But it doesn't change the fact that the Kyuubi is eating to survive, and the more chakra deprived he becomes, the more he shoudl fight to survive. Makes sense to me atleast.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

well , but kishi in Naruto's training mini arc said " he shouldn't use kagebunshi because Kyubi can drain his chakra "
    but now , his Kagebunshin using these great jutsus ( Do we have any jutsu that using more chakra tha Naruto's !? and I remember he can't using FRS only by his own base chakra and he had to go to SM for using those techniques . Naruto's own chakra is more than anyone in this manga - except Nagato )

I haven't any problem with Naruto's RM kagebunshin ( because Naruto hasn't any useful techniques beside Kagebunshin and Rasengan ) but now these kagebunshin using Naruto's great techniques with no problem ...
    خداحافظ

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v55/c519/9.html

There we go. Naruto used "a ton of the Kyuubi's chakra", and it made him tired. So if using a ton of Kyuubi's chakra exhausts him, it makes sense that the Bijuudama is exhausting aswell. Though I figured out why he loses chakra faster with clones, as Kyuubi can devour Naruto's chakra faster when it's seperated into smaller portions amongst each clone.

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v55/c519/10.html

So yeah. Until Naruto starts using Sage Mode, using Bijuudama should be nearly as dangerous as actually using clones.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mack's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    Well the spoilers themselves are not that impressive...I think many people predicted such a fight, I mean wind vs wind is good to see...but I don't think this is the entire chapter, because Kishimoto always inserts something interesting into the fights...like some history, or he mixes in other scenes etc...personally I think he should show us a bit of Sasuke more, but I don't really know what, because it seems like Sasuke killed the only possible info source in the area...
    Wind vs. Wind? Did i miss something? I thought third raikage posses lightning. Only problem is that his lightning release is incredibly strong.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mack View Post
    Wind vs. Wind? Did i miss something? I thought third raikage posses lightning. Only problem is that his lightning release is incredibly strong.
    Whatever you missed I've also missed. I thought the 3rd Raikage had the same black lightning techs as Darui (remember him?)

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/526/8

So does the 3rd have the black lightning AND kick ass wind techs AND Raiton armour or has kishi just screwed up?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Omnion_1990's Avatar
    Country
    Switzerland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mack View Post
    this was cleared up a while ago, but i will clear it up again. Officially, the third raikage does... NOT HAVE WIND ELEMENT AT ALL. The mangastream translations have been getting really poor recently, and i think this was one of their lowest in terms of trans quality.

the translation was "we need a more powerful wind jutsu to bring him down", but they translated that somehow as he had wind, lol.

it seems that mangastream have fixed the translation:

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/81418428/12

but i prefer reading this translations:

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/553/11
    Last edited by Omnion_1990; September 07, 2011 at 05:24 AM.

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast