Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 463 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkBankai's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 463 Discussion / 464 Predictions

did the time dude really die,.. .I mean ok. I saw him get chopped in half.. but I am in disbelief that kenpachi would go all out like that on " a boring" fight.
    I am hoping time dude, has some way to ressurect or use the time power or something.

If he truly is dead, I feel ripped off. also what is kenpachi going to do trapped in that room by himself, just attack the walls.

OMG OMG OMG!!!! I just thought of something.
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY ARE IN THE VIDEO GAME FULLBRING!!!! TIME DUDE IS SURE TO HAVE 99 LIVES!!!!!! hahahqhahah eventually the shinigami will be worn down..

ok I feel better now,lol.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Dylan21's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Boooring, always the same 1 hit KO and 1 second later the guy's okay .... Kubo style.

But Kenpachi was awesome as usual . I really hope Kubo won't bring up the same sh*t for the old guy . He is dead , end of the story.

Oh and the little kid(don't know his name) is really really annoying

Anyway ,the last 3 pages made this chapter good

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member cracker's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sarutobi_sensei View Post
    I think that there's a manga character of another manga that has a power that can negate the fact that you've died. Actually he can negate almost anything, what he can't negate is stuff that he has already negated like, he negates your vision, he can't un-negate that vision again.

Anyway, Giriko won't be out so soon. I'd like it to happen, but it won't xD

Imo they won't die, but be critically injured and ripped of their powers. Which will be awesome because they wanted even more power
    LOL sounds like a Marvel character. Gold Requiem from Jojo (manga) is kinda like that as well, he can reduce any action to a state of zero
    -_____-, basically the negating the action...*sigh* its actually kinda complicated because he can do so much with it

They BS the fans by saying that the dude who uses the ability doesn't exactly understand the mechanics himself lol

My issue was with the premise of rewinding after the fact that you have obviously died, unless he prepared for that fact prior to engaging Kenpachi.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBankai View Post
    did the time dude really die,.. .I mean ok. I saw him get chopped in half.. but I am in disbelief that kenpachi would go all out like that on " a boring" fight.
    I am hoping time dude, has some way to ressurect or use the time power or something.

If he truly is dead, I feel ripped off. also what is kenpachi going to do trapped in that room by himself, just attack the walls.

OMG OMG OMG!!!! I just thought of something.
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY ARE IN THE VIDEO GAME FULLBRING!!!! TIME DUDE IS SURE TO HAVE 99 LIVES!!!!!! hahahqhahah eventually the shinigami will be worn down..

ok I feel better now,lol.
    Well Captain commander gave orders :P kill all the fullbringers so it seems, that means dont toy around this aint vacation :P. (im sure kenpachis ideal vacation is chopping up people).
    Stealing powers is a crime so they have to die. And why toy around anyways. Clearly wed have 1 missmatch since i only see Tsukishima and Ginjo as worthy oponents and perhaps Yukio with tricks can hold his own. That would leave 1 captain lvl out no? Ichigo,Byakuya,Kenpachi and Hitsugaya vs Ginjo Tsukishima and Yukio.
    The other Fullbringers i see as inferior, (knuckle guy seems to have a dangerous ability acording to Ginjo now) but he didnt get a powerup.

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sarutobi_sensei View Post
    I think that there's a manga character of another manga that has a power that can negate the fact that you've died. Actually he can negate almost anything, what he can't negate is stuff that he has already negated like, he negates your vision, he can't un-negate that vision again.
    That's so... Inoue XD
    I know she's out of it, but I don't think Giriko would get a power like she has

________

I don't think Rukia would kill Riruka if she would just sit there, regretting everything she's done. I believe Rukia has no problems with killing the "bad", however I don't think she's strong (on soul) enough to do that to her.
    I imagine her capturing Riruka, letting higher ups decide what with her.

Also, what I think will happen with Knuckle guy & Ikkaku,
    well.. Ikkaku will be the one lucky.

ex oriente lux

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

I was confused by mangareader translation at first. Then I read mangastream. The last page feel a lot more epic!
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    That's so... Inoue XD
    I know she's out of it, but I don't think Giriko would get a power like she has

________

I don't think Rukia would kill Riruka if she would just sit there, regretting everything she's done. I believe Rukia has no problems with killing the "bad", however I don't think she's strong (on soul) enough to do that to her.
    I imagine her capturing Riruka, letting higher ups decide what with her.

Also, what I think will happen with Knuckle guy & Ikkaku,
    well.. Ikkaku will be the one lucky.
    Thinking about it im not so sure these fights will end with deaths, ill explain.

-Rirukas feelings over Ichigo and Orihime are unresolved for her to die prior to solving that i think is out of the question
    -Tsukishima still has his ability out on several people and that should be fixed, how will that be without some info about it or him reversing it. Im not so sure.
    -knuckle guy is getting betrayed (it seems unclear if he even knows yet lol) so i dont see him die by Ikkaku but more likely Tsukishima or Ginjo will backstab him.(kinda like Rukia stabbing Ichigo but then Tsukishima behind him, that will make for 1 sad pallet).
    -Yukio if he dies then i asume his ability stops as well, meaning no more rooms, so even if he dies it should be the last not the first.
    -Dirty boots girl well she doesnt seem to have anything plotrelated rooting for her however Renji doesnt seem like the typ to kill girls (just saying lol)

I also totally see it happen that Ginjo gets scared of Ichigos power and needs more power to beat Ichigo and starts turning on his fellow fullbringers sucking up their powers. (Still wont be enough tho).

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This arc is starting to get disturbing. <_< Fullbring are still technically human, they are being treated like quincies atm. I wonder if Ichigo will realize that soon enough that this is different from all his other opponents, before they were hollows, shinigami and arrancars but now he's facing off human with powers no different from Chad and orihime.

I guess Kenpachi changed in the year since he outright killed without even trying to fight unless that's another illusion but still the death is still pretty brutal for a human. Since it was possible to remove ichigo's Fullbring from him I would think the more logical thing to do would be to take the fullbrings into custody and extract the power out of them. Don't you think a shinigami killing humans is going to through balance off the whole soul exchange between the worlds?

It's just odd and Ichigo's cockyness is starting to get a tad annoying lol. Don't worry guys I got a big **** so let me handle this. Don't worry guys this is my fault let me handle it. He's truly learned nothing he gets his powers back and he goes back to acting like the anti-social only I can do it hero lol. So maybe we'll get lucky and all the fights will be finished in one panel it's getting a tad dukl with how everything is setup atm, it just seems stupid that soul society even let the fullbrings go this far to extract Ichigo's power, if it was truly that important then why didn't they act as soon as they saw Ichigo with them, they could've easily gotten in contact with Ichigo/Orihime/Chad it's not like they were even strong enough to fight back. They could have easily figured out where the fullbring base is and made a move.

It juts feels like there's incompetence all over the place lol. Sadly kenpachi's fight prolly isn't over yet, the old man will prolly use something to the effect of "Infinite Revival" granted I bet he's tempted to call it "Saiyan Revival". While you may think you have killed me I am of course the controller of time, I can easily rewind time and negate the world and better yet I can put you in the line of your own attack -slice- Ken gets hit then he smile cause it just got more interesting. Then he'll prolly release his shikai and it'll be something that can negate the old man's ability like a slice that can't be transferred over to others lol.

The pictures do look cool but still, way to ruthless to act towards humans, it's as if Soul Society has reverted back to their original ways but are making an exception for Ichigo. The whole scenario just makes no sense. if human's with powers is such a threat then why give it back to Ichigio? If they were aware that fullbrings wanted ichigo's powers then why allow them to actually extract the power so they can use it on their allies? I was enjoying this arc, but this upcoming conclusion is starting to become disappointing. The whole buildup of trust and deception and then it just falls apart into ya that was pretty much pointless Ichigo never changed and now the shinigami are here so his friends can go back to school and learn while Ichigo fights and becomes one of us.

Sorry for the rant but this arc is starting to bother me, I keep hoping some sense is made out of it, but as long as I see that SS actually allowed them to get Ichigo's power and use it on their allies then i truly see no logic with this arc lol.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought I was reading Gantz for a moment there. Kutsuzawa's face is genuinely frightening when he transforms.

A streak of 1 vs 1 fights, eh? Every single Fullbringer is gonna lose. That's the law of shonen.

To be honest, I expected better. But hey, I got my plot. Gotta pander to the fucken' kids who vote for Jump, I guess.

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Airget View Post
    It's just odd and Ichigo's cockyness is starting to get a tad annoying lol. Don't worry guys I got a big **** so let me handle this. Don't worry guys this is my fault let me handle it. He's truly learned nothing he gets his powers back and he goes back to acting like the anti-social only I can do it hero lol.
    It really bothers me as well. If Ichigo doesn't get anything out of this, well...

I believe this comes from pressure from above. Fuck ratings, verily.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Airget View Post
    Don't you think a shinigami killing humans is going to through balance off the whole soul exchange between the worlds?
    Technically the balance is only disturbed if souls are destroyed > like how quincy do that by killing hollow in effect destroying souls. All the Shinigami atm do is give the fullbringers souls a early ticket to next world?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity warbandit66's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

In any case it shouldn't be right for Shinigami to kill humans, I find it hard to believe that there are no sanctions regarding this.
    Jiraiya: His hair are the best

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by warbandit66 View Post
    In any case it shouldn't be right for Shinigami to kill humans, I find it hard to believe that there are no sanctions regarding this.
    So stealing powers of other people is ok? So far SS is about maintaining balance, the fullbringers are upsetting this balance so take m out. Its easy as that. They did it with the quincy as well so why not now. I asume this is where Ishida might play a role as 1 of 2 last quincy, he might compare the fullbringers with the quincy of back then. Who knows.
    But SS isnt about justice or being buddies. They protect the balance thats all.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't see the big deal in killing these guys. I guess they'd go either to Hell or to SS. It's much worse to kill a Shinigami or an Arrancar, since these don't have an afterlife and actually die for real (as in, die as we know it).

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity warbandit66's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ca12nag3 View Post
    So stealing powers of other people is ok? So far SS is about maintaining balance, the fullbringers are upsetting this balance so take m out. Its easy as that. They did it with the quincy as well so why not now. I asume this is where Ishida might play a role as 1 of 2 last quincy, he might compare the fullbringers with the quincy of back then. Who knows.
    But SS isnt about justice or being buddies. They protect the balance thats all.
    The fullbringers stole powers from a human, making this a human affair. In what way is balance being maintained?
    Jiraiya: His hair are the best

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member VashDaStampede's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I've briefly gone over several posts and it doesn't look like anyone has mentioned this (my bad if someone has and I just missed it). But has anyone noticed the complete change in Ikkaku's fighting personality? Sneaking up and stabbing from behind? Didn't he used to think that was cowardly? And when he was corrected by Toshiro, he immediately said yes sir. This isn't the same Ikkaku. And what's that on his right shoulder?

Any way, it was a decent chapter. And as much as I would hate a bunch of one-shot fights, I'd be more upset if the shinigami, captains and vice-captains at that, have trouble with these guys who have only been boosted with a small portion of Ichigo's power.

New Reply
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast