Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 463 Discussion

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member fairiehearts's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 463 Discussion / 464 Predictions

pairings were totally obvious but I love it anyway. Yukio is cocky but it'll be funny to watch the gamer vs hitsugaya! lol, i see a lot of one liners coming that way.

pairings: kid vs kid, eyepatch vs eyepatch, ichigo's best girl friend vs the one that crushes on ichigo, mohawk vs baldy, leftover vs renji lol

this whole chapter was like
    "you don't stand a chance i won't go all out"
    "guess again muahaha, we're stronger than you think"
    "guess again you're not that strong"

so yeah, i don't see any reason why the shinigami will lose but tsukishima and the gamer will be a tough beat... and ginjo of course.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member mr.danly's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

interesting chapter and matchups. I hope Kenpachi's fight is actually over (though I doubt it), I always hated those "oh, one-shotted but then TWIST I'm STILL ALIVE" chapter run-ons that Kubo is so fond of. Yukio and Hitsugaya should be cool, I hope Hitsu has gained some control over his bankai and stop getting trolled in his fights. I'm pretty pumped for Tsukishima and Byakuya... although it seems pretty inevitable that Byakuya will destroy him. Ikkaku's fight I'm not so interested in... maybe he's learned to stop being a fun-obsessed idiot and how to actually fight seriously, but I doubt it.
    Currently Following/Completed: One Piece, DGM, HxH, Naruto, Deadman Wonderland, Air Gear, Psyren, Fairy Tail, Bleach.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Something else all together, they are there to kill the fullbringers, all of m. That includes Riruka dont it? So she has no choice but to fight Rukia. And she doesnt seem that willing to fight. Her entire attitude is that of regret that she agreed to go along with Ginjos plan. She now has no way out anymore unless someone saves her tbh. Rukia is a no nonsense person, shed kill her just as easy as she did with that arrancar (the one Ichigo was butted out of).

However i do see it possible that Ginjo when he feels he aint winning will turn on the fullbringers that are left over and steal their powers. (thus killing them). < Anyone got that idea too?

4. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member fairiehearts's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ca12nag3 View Post
    doubt anyone wanted to save/save him :P he wasnt really friends with anyone. Also I think 3rd strongest must be Yukio. The time dude is prolly the weakest if not 2nd weakest after knuckle guy
    Actually I think that the knuckle guy could potentially be one of the strongest. Afterall ginjou feared if he gave the guy a power-up he might overpower them. I agree at this moment though yukio is the 3rd strongest. Riruka's power is strong but attack wise not so much. And I'd say if Giriko wasn't the weakest, it would have to be boots girl

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

clock guy is annoying. enough said lol

I don't like zaraki eye patch the old one looked more authentic and bad ass. But I guess he needs a bigger eye patch to seal his enormous power. The new one looks like a stronger seal. the lucky punch guy will be ichigo's friend later on.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cracker View Post
    How can you "rewind" if you're dead? Normally if you mortally wounded in any part of your body besides your brain you could use that excuse since the brain takes a few minutes to actually "die die". But even then there are some small issues with that.

He was vertically bisected and his head exploded...he's either dead or saved by Yukio or saved by his own power before the fact not after.
    I think that there's a manga character of another manga that has a power that can negate the fact that you've died. Actually he can negate almost anything, what he can't negate is stuff that he has already negated like, he negates your vision, he can't un-negate that vision again.

Anyway, Giriko won't be out so soon. I'd like it to happen, but it won't xD

Imo they won't die, but be critically injured and ripped of their powers. Which will be awesome because they wanted even more power

If time tells no lies then at the time kenpachi hit him he was cloven in half.. So hes dead as dead can be. Rewinding shit might be possible but he wont be comming back to life for sure. Just by the way Kenpachi did this. Also Kenpachi doesnt hold back ever. At least not against goons. If its a worthy oponent he might fight on equal footing like with Ichigo.

And I want to know did Ginjo just want Tsukishima dead? It seemed that way ... i wonder what their relation really is. Its more like Tsukishima is working for Ginjo at a price/favor or something. But there is really no love there :P
    Nah, he was talking about not giving power to Shishigawara because he might get troublesome.

I wonder if Ikkakky will use Bankai if the need for it comes.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, predictable chapter but not bad per se.
    I like Yukio ability really, but I hate how He uses it and how cocky He is. Let's hope He dies making a greater use of it.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity elitefox's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I think he is not just got stronger but faster too, that kenpachi... I wonder if he managed to unlock his zanpakto's name.. and turn out to be kido base ahahah
    CLEANED

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member MyuuMyuu's Avatar
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

Rirukia will fight too? I though she was kinda neutral about this..

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MyuuMyuu View Post
    Rirukia will fight too? I though she was kinda neutral about this..
    Well shes matched against Rukia, and Rukia got orders to kill all the fullbringers ^^" so its fight or die? Not taking away the possibility that she could talk her way out of it and with some regret and willingness to do something like turn in those powers or w/e she could save her own ass. But i think shes to stuborn a person to do that.
    Also she must have heard about Rukia and how important she is to Ichigo and Orihime. So that might annoy her. Like she doesnt have people to love/ be good friends with. And might turn that resentment into action and fight Rukia.
    But who knows

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bigman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Whats with Kishi drawing characters so alike all of the sudden just for a match up. I feel like I'm reading Dragonball Z when all the characters look the same with different hair. http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/66136137/13 Bottom left panels, if it weren't for the hair and clothes those two could be twins...but they aren't. Same thing can be said about 2 other match ups.

Eh whatever, at this point I'm just trying to figure out where this is heading because no way the fullbringers can be as strong as the Shinigami (ex.Kenpachi vs Time guy). Maybe that guy who controls memories will stab the Shinigami and turn them against Ichigo or something. Because something has to happen after this.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

doubt anyone wanted to save/save him :P he wasnt really friends with anyone. Also I think 3rd strongest must be Yukio. The time dude is prolly the weakest if not 2nd weakest after knuckle guy
    You think Shishigawaras WEAK? Dude Ginjo didn't want to give him any of Ichigo's power because he was afraid of his ability becoming too strong lol. He's probably still one of the stronger members.

I'm really confused as to how Kutsuzawa's abilities work now.......his empowered form was kinda cool, but his ability confuses me. Kenpachi was badass, but I don't think Giriko's dead just yet. Yukio might give him an extra life, or he might have invoked some kind of time revival ability just in case before attacking Kenpachi. Hope he isn't dead actually, feel kind of bad for him for dying so soon. Figures that Kubo would make Kenpachi fight the guy with an eyepatch lol.

Am I the only one that was shocked when Ikkaku stabbed the fake Yukio? DAMN that was cold. Kenpachi wanted to fight Tsukishima, so he might be able to fight Byakuya, but why didn't he get some of Ginjo's powers too? He's gonna need it if hes gonna fight Byakuya, unless he's hiding something.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

The question stays still the same:

Why didn't Tsuki recieve Ichigo's fullbring as well?
    They even brought it on, why Knuckles won't be getting Ichigo's powers. What about Tsukishima?

They could mention that as well ><

ex oriente lux

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    You think Shishigawaras WEAK? Dude Ginjo didn't want to give him any of Ichigo's power because he was afraid of his ability becoming too strong lol. He's probably still one of the stronger members.
    His ability could be really difficult to handle if amplified, and all the others got amplified powers now :S so he cant be strong now. Another thing, knuckle guy is matched against Ikkaku, and ikki is the weakest of all the shinigamis present there :P (maybe hes stronger then Renji but thats not proven). says enough i bet.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member cracker's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Tsukishima should by all intents and purposes be screwed. I can't imagine an universe in which he can keep up with byakuya as he is. Only way I see tsukishima walking out of that one is that he either received a boost from the game or that he has more stuff going on other than fullbring. He could potentially keep up if he received ichigo's power (it was enough to help ginjo keep up with ichigo's GT so it should be enough to help tsukishima against another captain level enemy).

Ikkaku could be in a decent bit of trouble as far as we know. He is about to have an extremely unlucky fight (whereas he has been lucky before against kenpachi and edoras) as every possible hit shishigawara lands will cause more damage than expected.
    If Tsuki serves a greater purpose than he'll survive, possibly win (highly unlikely though) the only person to beat Byakuya was Ichigo and even at that time it was highly circumstantial. If he was matched up against anyone else I could perceive an easy win....

LOL at shishigawara, apparently he's a treat that needs to axed

New Reply
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast