Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: Bleach 463 Discussion

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 463 Discussion / 464 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by ScottH87 View Post
    I agree. Chad is a fullbringer and was capable of killing a priveron espada in Hueco Mundo. Its safe to assume that these fullbringers are more adept at using their own fullbrings and now the "teeny tiny ichigo boost" will only strengthen that.

Its not right to expect these guys to die straight of the bat. The fights may be short, but they should provide good entertainment.

My guess is we see eyepatch fullbringer (can't remember his name) stand back up after reversing time to a point he wasnt split down the middle by kenpachi. We might catch the start of another fight aswell but i can't see it being hugely important.
    Regardless of their possible skill and borrowed powers they are still gonna lose. There is nothing in this manga that provides a way for them to win. Best they can do is not die but winning is out of the question.
    Do we really see them as being as skilled as an espada? I mean Is anyone of m strong enough to be on par with Ulquiorra or Nel or Grimjaw. I dont think they are. The only one that might be on that level is Ginjo and behind that would be Tsukishima. The rest just isnt of that level.
    Even Chad isnt good enough to take on a espada. At least i dont think so.
    What surprises me the most is the hype around these guys that are of Chads kind. And even Chad isnt seen as a strong character (for a human he is) but the guys they are up against arnt your average characters. Not even average shinigami for that.

In my opinion the captains and their entourage are total overkill. Its only if they can boost up from what they gained off Ichigo that they might be stronger.
    What i see happen is that Ginjo will collect all the powers he gave to those under him and boost himself even more and go toe to toe with ichigo. Thats about it what i expect off this arc ^^

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ca12nag3 View Post
    Regardless of their possible skill and borrowed powers they are still gonna lose. There is nothing in this manga that provides a way for them to win. Best they can do is not die but winning is out of the question.
    Do we really see them as being as skilled as an espada? I mean Is anyone of m strong enough to be on par with Ulquiorra or Nel or Grimjaw. I dont think they are. The only one that might be on that level is Ginjo and behind that would be Tsukishima. The rest just isnt of that level.
    Even Chad isnt good enough to take on a espada. At least i dont think so.
    What surprises me the most is the hype around these guys that are of Chads kind. And even Chad isnt seen as a strong character (for a human he is) but the guys they are up against arnt your average characters. Not even average shinigami for that.

In my opinion the captains and their entourage are total overkill. Its only if they can boost up from what they gained off Ichigo that they might be stronger.
    What i see happen is that Ginjo will collect all the powers he gave to those under him and boost himself even more and go toe to toe with ichigo. Thats about it what i expect off this arc ^^
    I agree that they are going to lose. There is no doubt in that. My point was that they will be able to at least to show some skill/power/ability before they bite the dust. I used Chad as an example as he has the same ability as these guys and can fight on par with a VC Shinigami or a Priveron Espada. I personnaly think that the new fullbringers are capable of more than Chad because they've said that they've always been able to use their powers, while most of Chads fights involve him getting wailed on until he gets a power up.

Basically this

VC < Chad < Fullbringers < Captains

We also know that a fullbring can be pretty god like (Orihime power to reject) with Ichigos power up some might step into that realm.

I'm not trying to say that the fullbringers will win. Just that they are capable of putting up a fight to all the people who are dissapointed in the captains joining the fight.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member cracker's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Their biggest drawback is the fact that they are human and as a result they are much easier to kill than shinigami, arrancars, hollows etc. Barring perhaps Ishida, humans haven't been able too take much damage without being K.Oed. They can output alot of power, but can't take too much damage. I can't imagine any of the fullbringers surviving what happened Hiyori.

The blunt force damage that Chad tried to use against Nnoitra did nothing, I think this was mostly due to him having the hardest hierro. But I think he could at least take Aaroniero Arruruerie.

Conceivably it wouldn't be a stretch for these dudes to be a pain in the ass, but they can't take as much damage as the shinigami. Basically one mistake in a match-up could spell an early demise. I'm looking forward to Byakuya vs Tsukishima the most, I feel he (Tsukishima) still has so much more to show us.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cracker View Post
    Their biggest drawback is the fact that they are human and as a result they are much easier to kill than shinigami, arrancars, hollows etc. Barring perhaps Ishida, humans haven't been able too take much damage without being K.Oed. They can output alot of power, but can't take too much damage. I can't imagine any of the fullbringers surviving what happened Hiyori.

The blunt force damage that Chad tried to use against Nnoitra did nothing, I think this was mostly due to him having the hardest hierro. But I think he could at least take Aaroniero Arruruerie.

Conceivably it wouldn't be a stretch for these dudes to be a pain in the ass, but they can't take as much damage as the shinigami. Basically one mistake in a match-up could spell an early demise. I'm looking forward to Byakuya vs Tsukishima the most, I feel he (Tsukishima) still has so much more to show us.
    Its not just that, face it they are a step back from the arrancar espada in particular. Saying they are stronger the Chad would demote Chad to the rear seat for ever.
    I do no see them on par with VC thats crazy. a VC novice perhaps but non of the people that showed up are rookies or defective like hinamori. All of the shinies that showed up have bankai. To even sugest that they are on par with the rarest of rarest skills in SS is crazy.
    Bankai isnt a toy, its a serious skill. Like Byakuya talked about. As well as Yuruichi. So the boost they got from Ichigo will take them far but it will fail when facing bankai for sure.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah Bankai is a big deal but all of the fullbringers have pretty "hax" abilities when you think about it. Degrees of time manipulation, degrees of reality warping, memory altercation, power absorption, power and speed increase based on how dirty I am...etc these are some sick abilities. Ability-wise, thinking straight forwardly, Hitsugaya would have whats termed the most "hax" ability on the shinigami side. Even if there exist a power discrepancy between the shinigami and fullbringers, their abilities should make up for that. Yukio alone is pretty messed up.

Personally I think Tsukishima and Kugo are on captain-level and Yukio's abilities would pretty much be a problem for a lot of characters. Apparently Shishigawara is too be feared as well.

At any rate, in the coming weeks we'll see how Kubo really views the fullbringers.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think katzusawa's ability is time manipulation given what we have seen. From what we have seen it seems more like he makes "contracts" and gets effects out of them. He used a contract to put ichigo in a situation where he could not escape so as to force him to awaken his fullbring. When he fought kenpachi he made a contract for strength. I do agree in that their abilities are pretty much incredible though, the seem even more complex than what shinigami can usually do. I still do not quite understand how riruka's dollhouse works. She has her love gun but her dollhouse and her ability to make stuff smaller or put people into dolls is quite interesting. Rukia is about to have a lot of fun. If I do recall rukia does kinda like cutesy things, she should get along with riruka. I would laugh at seeing them go nuts over chappy (or whatever it was called).

I don't think tsukishima and ginjo are captain level, at least before ichigo's power came into play. Ichigo was able to make short work out of ginjo with shikai alone, not something which would be possible against someone with captain level. After taking ichigo's powers it is another matter though. He was probably stronger than chad who made short work of a privaron espada so considering ichigo's fullbring mimicked his shinigami powers which gave him a boost in speed and enhanced offense it is very possible ginjo grasped the level of a captain. We have seen through chad that developing your fullbring can increase your reiatsu so it is also possible enhancing his fullbring got him more reiatsu too. Tsukishima did not quite get a power boost though so I am curious to see what will happen to him and byakuya. It would be interesting if byakuya wins but is secretly manipulated by tsukishima into doing some weird stuff in SS. Seems like a likely development lol.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    It would be interesting if byakuya wins but is secretly manipulated by tsukishima into doing some weird stuff in SS. Seems like a likely development lol.
    For me it would be contradictory for Byakuya to do his bidding, given Byakuyas attitude towards orders from other people. Unless Tsukishima tries to make himself Yamaji or his late wife in Byakuyas past.

As someone already said, Byakuya and Kenpachi are the only two people who, nomatter who you try to immitate from theyre past, would still kill you regardless lol
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigo's Bankai will be the decider. For aesthetic purposes it needs to be different at least in appearance.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
    Ichigo's Bankai will be the decider. For aesthetic purposes it needs to be different at least in appearance.

I think his bankai will be how he looked like when he fought aizen and the sword was joined to his arm. And he will be a beast. I just want him to start using ceros like shinji does. Or a new technique because getsuga tenchu is getting boring in a way.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@kkck The thing is Ichigo is pretty much always at captain level whether in shikai or otherwise. The main difference between his bankai and shikai is the massive speed change and the black getsuga.

Him damaging Ginjo in shikai is understandable, he's human they are pretty easy to damage thats why I said their (fullbringers) mortality was a huge factor as Shinigami are far more durable, essentially one slip up could spell certain doom.

We'll get a better idea as the match-ups start to progress. My money is on Ginjo and Tsuki being relatively as strong as I'm thinking possible stronger, just not as durable shinigami. At the very least, their abilities will prolong the fights...either that or Yukio has setup advantages for fullbringers.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity elitefox's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I really hope ichigo finishes the punishment with shikai only ^_^

He hasn't had a shikai fight since he learned bankai, i would like to suspend the new look of bankai at the very least
    CLEANED

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 463 Discussion

great!zenpachi is great! he doesn't wear those bells anymore,but he should fight with his full reiatsu!.I hope byakuya will stomp too. ikkaku answers hitsugaya very humbly,it's comprehensible,but it means he hasn't become captain,right? what a pity! I want him and renji to be captains.

New Reply
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15