Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: [Webtoon] Magician by Kim Sa Rae

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Webtoon] Magician by Kim Sa Rae

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    Does anyone got an idea when chapter should come out?.
    Yesterday
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

man, i hate that it is going really slow magician right now but i'm crazy to see what is coming up next and how iremi is going to act after knowing the true of her power while enzu will try to become even more powerful to protect eremi..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ish3's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.tenmanga.com/chapter/Magician320/383811/

Yea....you can say these are empty threats but I'm starting to think Edermask not only is an asshole will do anything to predict I forget her name...but yea so he can kill Janus and I don't like it. His character hasn't fleshed enough and we're missing so much that's happened to him in eight years that it doesn't add up to his character in a good way.
    Mr. Wonderland
    Psn: verbalinter39

myanimelist.net/Ishmael

MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ish3 View Post
    http://www.tenmanga.com/chapter/Magician320/383811/

Yea....you can say these are empty threats but I'm starting to think Edermask not only is an asshole will do anything to predict I forget her name...but yea so he can kill Janus and I don't like it. His character hasn't fleshed enough and we're missing so much that's happened to him in eight years that it doesn't add up to his character in a good way.
    Do you think he's bluffing?

I personally don't. I think he means every word and is rapidly approaching his moral event horizon.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    man, i hate that it is going really slow magician right now but i'm crazy to see what is coming up next and how iremi is going to act after knowing the true of her power while enzu will try to become even more powerful to protect eremi..
    truth be said even though i am one of the biggest fan of Enzu i dont think he can be powerful enough to matter much. Frankly the power level showed in magician is a bit too unfair for someone like Enzu who solely depends on his physical self and technique; tbh there is only much you can do when your capability is based on physical power. If he learned something like say teleportation with which he can combine his super fast sword skills or some wild powers ya he might have some chances.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ish3's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Do you think he's bluffing?

I personally don't. I think he means every word and is rapidly approaching his moral event horizon.
    I'm saying it's very possible but for him to turn into a sort of "Griffith" I didn't see it coming. Missing too much about his background for it to happen.

---------- Post added April 01, 2014 at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was March 31, 2014 at 10:23 PM ----------

http://www.tenmanga.com/chapter/Magi.../384015-1.html

I'm glad they're not dragging out the meeting of the monster. This chapter confirms either Edermask used to be cold or always is. As to why he wants to use the kids or back to his old self completely is probably due to Janus. Enzu is the only one who has his guard up that it's truly sad. He went from a Guts like character to me to half griffith. I wish we knew more about his history with Janus.
    Mr. Wonderland
    Psn: verbalinter39

myanimelist.net/Ishmael

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i really feel that the monster will come with them because the monster can boost mana just being around with it and Janus will troll them again killing the monster and eating the monster's heart becoming strong again
    Last edited by kidopitz27; April 02, 2014 at 05:25 AM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont get it why do every time i see iremis action it makes me want to smack the day lights out of her. Her character and ourburst as a whole srsly pisses me off, now more than ever since she started the lovey dovey domestic squabble kinda attitude she is oozing off with Eldermask.
    Btw Enzu is realizing the plan of Eldermask is that it? Why didnt Enzu accompany Eldermask and the gang?Is he acting like a trump card of some sort like if the monks try to seal the guys he would stop them from outside or sth?I am kinda am displaced a bit so if some one can fill me in with a plausible explanation from the past chaps it might be helpful.
    Last edited by shaheer; April 02, 2014 at 05:47 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    I dont get it why do every time i see iremis action it makes me want to smack the day lights out of her. Her character and ourburst as a whole srsly pisses me off, now more than ever since she started the lovey dovey domestic squabble kinda attitude she is oozing off with Eldermask.
    Btw Enzu is realizing the plan of Eldermask is that it? Why didnt Enzu accompany Eldermask and the gang?Is he acting like a trump card of some sort like if the monks try to seal the guys he would stop them from outside or sth?I am kinda am displaced a bit so if some one can fill me in with a plausible explanation from the past chaps it might be helpful.
    I'm pretty sure he's headed in to. And I have no idea what he and Eldermask were talking about.

If I understand things right. Basically, the monks used Iremi's interruption to prepare a countermeasure for Eldermask. So they'll let him in to see it but if he tries anything funny all those monks are going to seal him up. I think everybody, but the monks, played off what he said as a bluff. And Eldermask admitted what he said was at least partially untrue but at the same time he's hiding something from the others about what he said.

It's probably going to be confusing like this until the whole situation explodes, which shouldn't take long.
    Last edited by Jammin; April 03, 2014 at 08:21 PM.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I know it's too much to ask but I hope Enzu dies.

Noblesse Forever!

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL since we are being overt about our dissatisfaction here goes mine
    i hope iremi dies and then ends up in hell. Then eldermask becomes a side character while Enzu becomes like Kenshin ie wanderer and the story continues

ne way not happening

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL since we are being overt about our dissatisfaction here goes mine
    i hope iremi dies and then ends up in hell. Then eldermask becomes a side character while Enzu becomes like Kenshin ie wanderer and the story continues

ne way not happening
    I could live with that. Iremi apologist though I am, her Eldermask fan girl act is beginning to get on my nerves. That needs to stop.

I suppose if I could make everything go my way... Eldermask would steal the heart of that monster become an even bigger monster than Janus. Enzu will finally say enough is enough and step up to stop him backed up by the others except Iremi who will have a mental breakdown again. As the fight goes on Marie and Blondie get killed along with one of the other pair. The Red Eyed guy maybe?

After they are driven into a corner and it looks like monster Eldermask is unbeatable, Iremi loses her shit completely. Shatters her seal and forces Eldermask to escape. Then, half out of her mind, disappears/burns herself out.

Leaving Enzu to pick up what's left of his group to either go find Iremi or find someway to glue the shards of her psyche back together while Eldermask begins his war against Janus.

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    I could live with that. Iremi apologist though I am, her Eldermask fan girl act is beginning to get on my nerves. That needs to stop.

I suppose if I could make everything go my way... Eldermask would steal the heart of that monster become an even bigger monster than Janus. Enzu will finally say enough is enough and step up to stop him backed up by the others except Iremi who will have a mental breakdown again. As the fight goes on Marie and Blondie get killed along with one of the other pair. The Red Eyed guy maybe?

After they are driven into a corner and it looks like monster Eldermask is unbeatable, Iremi loses her shit completely. Shatters her seal and forces Eldermask to escape. Then, half out of her mind, disappears/burns herself out.

Leaving Enzu to pick up what's left of his group to either go find Iremi or find someway to glue the shards of her psyche back together while Eldermask begins his war against Janus.
    its when you cross breed inu yasha and magician LOL
    but I like it, it satisfies me iremi being kicked out is a good thing in my view

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

its when you cross breed inu yasha and magician LOL
    but I like it, it satisfies me iremi being kicked out is a good thing in my view
    Haha, you got me. I'm a huge Inuyasha fan.

The important things to me are..
    • Eldermask goes evil(er) to gain power (Similar to Naraku or Griffith)
    • Enzu is forced to step up his game and take charge
    • Iremi breaks down so she can be reforged without this fangirl crap.
    • Marie dies, so I don't have to think about how little sense her motivation makes.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't kill Marie, Jammim! Why do you hate her? For years she thought Edermask as her husband, & when she remembered everything she found him on deathbed so it's obvious for her to grow some affection.

Noblesse Forever!

New Reply
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast