Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply

Thread: Tale of Eun Aran by Song Jung-ook

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Tale of Eun Aran by Song Jung-ook

The Masters of Murim lives hiding in plain sight! But robot humans are hunting them down!
    A random boy gets caught in middle of all this and this is his survival story!
    KINDAAA like Breaker but we said the same thing that breaker is kindaa like Veritas when we started so it doesnt mean that it has nothing original.
    Webtoon format with korean Murim world is interesting. I didnt like the artwork however but plot is interesting.
    Breaker fans or veritas fans(if they are still around here apart from me and Jamin) might like it. Also its a good shonen so wouldnt disappoint
    Batoto link : http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/tale-of-eun-aran-r12599
    Scannalator link : http://lonemanga.com/manga/tales/
    Last edited by shaheer; August 31, 2014 at 05:02 PM.

MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tale of Eun Aran by Song Jung-ook

I like this series quite a bit. Have only read about 5 chapters in. It reminds me of Breaker crossed with God of Highschool. It's got that more cartoonish art style to it; which I think suits it well.

And Veritas fans are eternal. The series may be dead but it will live on forever in our hearts. (and in our refusal to believe the fact that part 2 is never coming)
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

in terms of story pace this webtoon beat breaker's i mean he become the new head of the murim alliance in just 34 chapters

the story seems like a combination of >

PING -- > in this manhwa the MC's dad is on critical state and transfer his Ki and Battle Experience to his Son but it failed i think his Son only got a small % of the Ki and Exp

Veritas and Breaker --- > a Genius that can learn skills in a short amount of time

God of Highschool ---> just like Jin Mo Ri the main character Aran has a dark background > Jin Mo Ri is the Monkey King and maybe Aran is the heir of a dark faction

it's really weird that to read the raws you have to pay them just like Red Storm?

pretty much a very likable webtoon
    ----> also 4 God Rangers is a good one too but the translation is really slow the raws are already at ch.20+ and the translated ones are just on chapter 6
    Last edited by kidopitz27; September 09, 2014 at 09:53 PM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

can any one change the Prefix to Webtoon? I dont know why but prolly because i am too much into TOG thread i chose discussion forgetting that it has no subthread for discussion and other documentation rather its a self representative of a webtoon.

New Reply