Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 752 by cnet128 , Bleach 587 (2) , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: [Webtoon] Magician by Kim Sa Rae

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Webtoon] Magician by Kim Sa Rae

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoSennin View Post
    I just started this recently thanks to Jammin's recommended reading I haven't read a lot of comments on here because I'm only on ch 136 and I don't want it to get spoiled too much for me but I've been dying to say to someone, I hope Iremi gets less annoying because right now I just want everyone to punch her in the face! Seriously, she needs to carry her own damn luggage or stop complaining about everyone getting tired. Other than that this is a great story!
    I'm glad you like it!

I'll refrain from saying too much, because I don't want to ruin anything by accident for you, but it sounds like you are about to get to the really REALLY good parts. Brace yourself for high levels of awesomeness.
    Last edited by Jammin; November 18, 2012 at 05:04 PM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh man, I just caught up and I can't wait for the next release! Iremi did get less annoying, it seems like she grew up a bit after what happened with Dirt. Also, she is a total monster! It's going to be ridiculous when her seal breaks. I'm not disappointed with Enzu's growth either! He still has a lot of training to do before he catches up with Time but he's still such a badass! It seems like the releases are kind of erratic? I don't know when the next release will be, hopefully soon I hate waiting

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoSennin View Post
    Oh man, I just caught up and I can't wait for the next release! Iremi did get less annoying, it seems like she grew up a bit after what happened with Dirt. Also, she is a total monster! It's going to be ridiculous when her seal breaks. I'm not disappointed with Enzu's growth either! He still has a lot of training to do before he catches up with Time but he's still such a badass! It seems like the releases are kind of erratic? I don't know when the next release will be, hopefully soon I hate waiting
    One Man Army Scans has been plowing through. Averaging about 2 releases per week. The raws are supposedly further ahead but I don't know exactly how far, as I avoid spoilers like the plague.

I was never a huge Eldermask fan, as you can probably see by my earlier posts in this thread, so even since the time-skip I've been absolutely loving the Magician.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I didn't have to wait long
    One man army is awesome. Pretty cool its just one guy doing it in his spare time.
    Also Pierre kicks ass, and how he was talking about the members of his people who have 3 eyes being immensely more powerful just goes to show how much of a beast Time was. Man I wish he was around longer!
    I can't wait until Enzu catches up and maybe surpasses him!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Black Void's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Magician is really cool. Even it it was somehow slow passes, it changed... I can't wait for the next chapter... great fight
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic134950_2.gif

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Man, the chapters lately have been just unbelievable.

Enzu is starting to rank on my all-time favorite characters list. He's like Naruto's Kakashi but better in every with the possible exception of lack of closet pervyness. Give him some dirty novels to read and he's be flawless.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member ArtOfLife's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

wouuuhouu!! I love this series. Wonder why its not sticky as its simply one of the best out there.
    Recent updated have been really really good too. Storyline, that was build up for so long is finally unravelling rapidly!

Go Kim Sa Rae!
    Suggestions 4 me? Vagabond, Vinland Saga, Naruto, Dark Air, City of the Dead Sorcerer, Luckstealer, Until death do us part, Breaker: NW, Gamaran, Tough, Sidooh, Shingeki no Kyojin, Ability, Zelda: The Edge and The Light, Twelve Nights, Remember, Feng Shen Ji, Green Blood, ChunChu, No. 6, Clover, Peace Maker, Blazer Drive, Tower of God, City of Darkness, Gangsta. & Magician, Rurouni Kenshin, Bokko, Shaman, FullMetal Alchemist, Holyland, Gekiryuuchi, Samurai Champloo, The Breaker & Real

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ArtOfLife View Post
    wouuuhouu!! I love this series. Wonder why its not sticky as its simply one of the best out there.
    Recent updated have been really really good too. Storyline, that was build up for so long is finally unravelling rapidly!

Go Kim Sa Rae!
    Ask and ye shall receive.

I'm loving this storyline. Though I can't help but hope by the time they find the real Eldermask he's some kind of villain, so this is like a test run for that. I never liked him, and probably never will.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member ArtOfLife's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Jammin, we seem to share a lot of stuff on our reading list, as I keep on spotting you in the forums I review : ))

The recent chapter was amazing, as well. I wonder if somebody can give me reference to Enzu's thoughts, as they seem to be assembled by many things said to him throughout the Manhua. And I am curious what his final conclusion was that enabled him to do what he did! Also there is about to be a conclusion in the fight which is overly anticipated : ))
    Suggestions 4 me? Vagabond, Vinland Saga, Naruto, Dark Air, City of the Dead Sorcerer, Luckstealer, Until death do us part, Breaker: NW, Gamaran, Tough, Sidooh, Shingeki no Kyojin, Ability, Zelda: The Edge and The Light, Twelve Nights, Remember, Feng Shen Ji, Green Blood, ChunChu, No. 6, Clover, Peace Maker, Blazer Drive, Tower of God, City of Darkness, Gangsta. & Magician, Rurouni Kenshin, Bokko, Shaman, FullMetal Alchemist, Holyland, Gekiryuuchi, Samurai Champloo, The Breaker & Real

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Jammin, we seem to share a lot of stuff on our reading list, as I keep on spotting you in the forums I review : ))
    Great minds think alike!

The recent chapter was amazing, as well. I wonder if somebody can give me reference to Enzu's thoughts, as they seem to be assembled by many things said to him throughout the Manhua. And I am curious what his final conclusion was that enabled him to do what he did! Also there is about to be a conclusion in the fight which is overly anticipated : ))
    It's a little confusing and to be honest I don't fully get it myself. My understanding is that Enzu has been focusing on strength and how he lacks it. Which threw the technique out of balance.

In other words he's been getting impatient and trying to force it to work because he feels he has to be better than he is to ever catch up to Time's skill. In this situation, he was left in a position where he needed it to save Iremi (the girl he loves) he loosened up and focused on what he can do as opposed to what he can't. This allowed him to achieve greater speed.

I think the principle here might be similar to a kung fu principle relating to a clenched fist. In Kung Fu one of the first things your taught is not to clench your fists because that tension on the muscles slows down the movements of your arms. Staying loose until the moment of impact increases the speed at which you can move. I think maybe this was what was going on with Enzu.
    Last edited by Jammin; January 28, 2013 at 04:04 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Man, the chapters lately have been just unbelievable.

Enzu is starting to rank on my all-time favorite characters list. He's like Naruto's Kakashi but better in every with the possible exception of lack of closet pervyness. Give him some dirty novels to read and he's be flawless.
    No erotic novels with Iremi around
    REVOLUTION! FREEDOM!

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

when i started it i loved it but now i m kind a stagnanat with the series.
    I for one dun like magical moves rather i like fighting powers like say Time, after his death i was kind a expecting enzu to grow up like him but after 8 yrs he has got half way there .... thats really disappointing esp when that bratty girl who gets my utmost loathing has grown to a strength that she is outgowing the seal and that dragon lady is almost getting as strong as Enzu ...
    the series became useless FOR ME after Time went away. His air time was short indeed but he packed the biggest punch for me.
    Initially i was really interested in Enzu s growth and the fact that eldermask said that sb got mostorusly strong by himself in 10 yrs . But seriously 8 yrs of good training with that notebook and a talking sword who can give quality advice on swordsmanship yet this level of improvment reminds me of naruto almost learning nothing after 2.5 yrs of training... just that this feels worse.

I know this manga isnt abt Enzu or showing physical feats are more powerful than magical and all that but my interest goes in that areas more, and i really dun like that immature bratty kid with nature magic, that kind of chara is my least fav ones.... I am in vol 2 chap 20 btw.
    thinking of dropping it.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 0Xellos View Post
    No erotic novels with Iremi around
    That would be HIGHLY dangerous for him.

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    when i started it i loved it but now i m kind a stagnanat with the series.
    I for one dun like magical moves rather i like fighting powers like say Time, after his death i was kind a expecting enzu to grow up like him but after 8 yrs he has got half way there .... thats really disappointing esp when that bratty girl who gets my utmost loathing has grown to a strength that she is outgowing the seal and that dragon lady is almost getting as strong as Enzu ...
    the series became useless FOR ME after Time went away. His air time was short indeed but he packed the biggest punch for me.
    Initially i was really interested in Enzu s growth and the fact that eldermask said that sb got mostorusly strong by himself in 10 yrs . But seriously 8 yrs of good training with that notebook and a talking sword who can give quality advice on swordsmanship yet this level of improvment reminds me of naruto almost learning nothing after 2.5 yrs of training... just that this feels worse.

I know this manga isnt abt Enzu or showing physical feats are more powerful than magical and all that but my interest goes in that areas more, and i really dun like that immature bratty kid with nature magic, that kind of chara is my least fav ones.... I am in vol 2 chap 20 btw.
    thinking of dropping it.
    That's a pity. Personally, I've really enjoyed the way things have gone after the time skip. Enzu is the character I like the most and I'm more than satisfied with the role he's gotten.

My big worry for the series is Eldermask, more than Iremi, I just will never like his character. Loath him in fact. I don't ever want him to come back.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post

That's a pity. Personally, I've really enjoyed the way things have gone after the time skip. Enzu is the character I like the most and I'm more than satisfied with the role he's gotten.

My big worry for the series is Eldermask, more than Iremi, I just will never like his character. Loath him in fact. I don't ever want him to come back.
    Didn't like Eldermask much either, but Iremi is in teh top of my list. I dont know why i am so put off by the fact that enzy is not Time level yet even though he has the caliber to take it furhter (since he knows the secrets and all that), idk may be i was expecting to see that space cut again or sth. if properly used i think it can rip boulders or more..... the fact that Enzu didn't show me that really put me off
    I was expecting too much may be.
    Then again i think feat wise he is probably the deadliest of the 3, he is level headed knows how to gauge ppl and can calmly think. Correct me if i am wrong but thats probably the most important characteristic of a warrior. So I suppose in order to keep things balanced the author still held those special moves which Time could do and which later Enzu can do. IDK
    Still i really want to see that space cut in action again.. Its a pity Time died otherwise may be i could have seen that move again
    To think just by sword skill that guy(Time) became stronger that that 3 eyed fella who was stronger than the guy who killed enzus pater.. its scary isnt it?
    Last edited by shaheer; February 04, 2013 at 01:51 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    Didn't like Eldermask much either, but Iremi is in teh top of my list, well i dont know why i am so put off by the fact that enzy is not Time level yet even though he has the caliber to take it furhter (since he knows the secrets and all that), idk may be i was expecting to see that space cut again or sth. if properly used i think it can rip boulders or more..... the fact that Enzu didn't show me that really put me off
    I was expecting too much may be.
    Then again i think feat wise he is probably the deadliest of the 3, he is level headed knows how to gauge ppl and can calmly think. Correct me if i am wrong but thats probably the most important characteristic of a warrior. So I suppose in order to keep things balanced the author still held those special moves which Time could do and which later Enzu can do. IDK
    Still i really want to see that space cut in action again.. Its a pity Time died otherwise may be i could have seen that move again
    To think just by sword skill that guy(Time) became stronger that that 3 eyed fella who was stronger than the guy who killed enzus pater.. its scary isnt it?
    Wait...a moment.. your not read up the the current scanlations are you. I mean, I don't want to give anything away but...lets just say your not going to have to wait long for what you want.

Spoiler: Make it to chapter 70 and many of your wishes will be granted show
    Last edited by Jammin; February 04, 2013 at 01:56 PM.

New Reply
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast