Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: [Webtoon] Magician by Kim Sa Rae

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Webtoon] Magician by Kim Sa Rae

Quote Quote:
    Wait...a moment.. your not read up the the current scanlations are you. I mean, I don't want to give anything away but...lets just say your not going to have to wait long for what you want.
    Well the spoiler tag is intriguing ty. Since i am already in 20 i think i can manage up to 70 in a short amount of time, i think i got your innuendo nd hope i ll get what i was waiting to see

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Jammin is right, stick with it!
    I've been pretty pleased with how things have gone since the timeskip. I was disappointed with the fact that Enzu wasn't up to Time's skill level at first too but one of my favorite things in a storyline is a character's growth so I got over that pretty quick and I think Enzu is a great character.
    I agree with you, Iremi is so annoying. She's gotten better but sometimes I wish someone would slap her.
    The latest chapters have been so good!

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

JUST came to chap 74 IT WAS EPIC. I ve known Jamin from veritas ie way back and this is probably the best advice i got from him. I had gosebumps when he slowly realized his capabilities and slammed that air cutter at that fake eldermask it was so tense WOW.

I really like the author for making the chaps such that i dislike iremi more and more she is WAY beyond pathetic. FOR heavens sake Enzus FATHER died in front of him what did he do? Fall down and say i cant take it anymore? He started at the guy when he realized he cant take him now he tagged along with some one who can so that HE himself can learn to grow strong enough to deal with this. And when he learned about his real parentage he took it like a man. Sure it was all too sudden and he was struck speechless but he managed to pull himself on his own and then faced it AND his own fear ie that guy who gave him that scar on his own.

Look at her when Dirt died(enzu had to slap her to bring her to sense then had to carry her to safety) now with a fake eldermask not to mention when she witnessed eldermask killing the couple who came for him.
    Like this eldermask said its a wonder that she made so far with such weak mental level.

BTW i for one think the fact that Enzu can endure so much electricity is because of that ring Eldermask has given him. May be it shileds away some major damage electric attack can impart on him or sth.

I sense next chap this fight will end the chap after that we ll get to see iremi again darn

Still there are a lot of room for improvement for this guy, but do you guys think he is already strong enough to face the guy who killed his pater?
    Last edited by shaheer; February 05, 2013 at 03:37 AM.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    JUST came to chap 74 IT WAS EPIC. I ve known Jamin from veritas ie way back and this is probably the best advice i got from him. I had gosebumps when he slowly realized his capabilities and slammed that air cutter at that fake eldermask it was so tense WOW.
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day, glad to be helpful.

I really like the author for making the chaps such that i dislike iremi more and more she is WAY beyond pathetic. FOR heavens sake Enzus FATHER died in front of him what did he do? Fall down and say i cant take it anymore? He started at the guy when he realized he cant take him now he tagged along with some one who can so that HE himself can learn to grow strong enough to deal with this. And when he learned about his real parentage he took it like a man. Sure it was all too sudden and he was struck speechless but he managed to pull himself on his own and then faced it AND his own fear ie that guy who gave him that scar on his own.

Look at her when Dirt died(enzu had to slap her to bring her to sense then had to carry her to safety) now with a fake eldermask not to mention when she witnessed eldermask killing the couple who came for him.
    Like this eldermask said its a wonder that she made so far with such weak mental level.
    Iremi has definitely got some issues to work through. Her fixation on Eldermask is just weird. It reminds me a little of the SakuraXSasuke fixation from Naruto except even weirder because of the age difference. Unlike Sakura though, I have some hope Iremi will have a breakthrough one day.

Until then I enjoy her personality just for how ill tempered she is. She's probably got a long way to go before she becomes as awesome as Enzu though.

BTW i for one think the fact that Enzu can endure so much electricity is because of that ring Eldermask has given him. May be it shileds away some major damage electric attack can impart on him or sth.
    I didn't think of that. That would make more sense. I just kinda assumed it was one of those "Protagonist invulnerability" moments but that explanation would fit.

Still there are a lot of room for improvement for this guy, but do you guys think he is already strong enough to face the guy who killed his pater?
    Probably not. He's just unleashed his true potential thanks to love-love power so I think this is probably the beginning of his path to becoming a time space sword god.

Now if only he could regain his pervy-ness his character would be perfect.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day, glad to be helpful.

I didn't think of that. That would make more sense. I just kinda assumed it was one of those "Protagonist invulnerability" moments but that explanation would fit.

Probably not. He's just unleashed his true potential thanks to love-love power so I think this is probably the beginning of his path to becoming a time space sword god.

Now if only he could regain his pervy-ness his character would be perfect.
    Eh dont be so modest i got good recommendation from you from time to time but this one packed the biggest punch

Ya i think its more due to that ring rather than protagonist power. As for a space time master i would like to see that.

ND i m not rooting for pervyness

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I started reading this and tower of god because I saw the links in his "Jammin's recommended reading" sig and both are awesome. I agree about the ring. I've been waiting for it to become significant because of how it's been framed in the composition of a lot of panels. I would like that a lot more than him being able to take such a beating because of resolve or love or whatever.
    I do hope that Iremi grows up at some point. She really has been pathetic and she's always been rude and demanding. If she's still that way when all of her power matures she's going to end up killing a comrade accidentally when she throws one of her tantrums. If she matures well I think she'll be a great character, like I said before, I really like to watch a character's growth.

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Eh dont be so modest i got good recommendation from you from time to time but this one packed the biggest punch
    I assure you it's mostly false humility which I use in vain attempt to disguise my narcissism.

ND i m not rooting for pervyness
    Really? I miss Dirt's influence sometimes...

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoSennin View Post
    I started reading this and tower of god because I saw the links in his "Jammin's recommended reading" sig and both are awesome. I agree about the ring. I've been waiting for it to become significant because of how it's been framed in the composition of a lot of panels. I would like that a lot more than him being able to take such a beating because of resolve or love or whatever.
    I do hope that Iremi grows up at some point. She really has been pathetic and she's always been rude and demanding. If she's still that way when all of her power matures she's going to end up killing a comrade accidentally when she throws one of her tantrums. If she matures well I think she'll be a great character, like I said before, I really like to watch a character's growth.
    I suspect she'll always have her temper and domineering personality but I am optimistic that she will mellow out a little more when it finally dawns on her just how huge a part of her life Enzu has been and how she treats him. Maybe after his recent epic heroism and general badassery; and her complete failure to do much of anything.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Whats up with the release? the scannalation is getting seriously slow isnt it?
    Any way i think the real quest for Eldermask will begin now, after defeating this guy Enzu will get some jucy info regarding Janus and what happened 8 yrs ago.
    Do you guys think Elder is in the dungeon like the guy who killed Enzu s father ?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Midterms. The OMAS guy mentioned a the end of the chapter things would be slowing way down for a week or so.

Any way i think the real quest for Eldermask will begin now, after defeating this guy Enzu will get some jucy info regarding Janus and what happened 8 yrs ago.
    Do you guys think Elder is in the dungeon like the guy who killed Enzu s father ?
    I suspect he's off doing something horrible, but I always tend to think the worst about him.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I love this series. It's spectacular.

Iremi is kind-of a bitch because she's spoiled, that's her character. But we see her grow and change. She's naturally gifted, and was coddled growing up. With her powers, she could always cause trouble without really any consequences. As such, she's never had to face things. And she doesn't for most of the series.

But the series is about her and Enzu growing. She begins to face things like the death of Dirt, finally talking to Jean the merchant, becoming a woman and dressing properly for once, reconciling with Molliviore, etc. And now she has to face her idol and Father-figure, Edermask (and first crush probably, haha).

---

So my only real complaint with the series is that I want more of it to read!

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

OMAS needs to take a break once in a while (he translates other series, too).

I think Edermask is in the area where Time died, like info they got suggested. Though he might be gone by the time the trio gets there.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Good call on the ring shaheer!

Now time to see how all this effects Iremi. She screwed up in pretty epic fashion. Normally she'd just hide it with anger but I'm not sure that's going to cut it this time.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

ENZUUUUUU i m so proud of you my boy ................
    MAN it was epic the best fight after Time fought those folks from janus. What say you guys?
    I am more interested about the reaction of Janus than iremi to be honest. There seems to be some sort of mental link with this elder mask and him.
    The whole arc was epic, enzus resolve was really worth the watch he has grown up a lot.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Sword in the gut strategy ftw! But Enzu'd better get some treatment soon.

---------- Post added February 19, 2013 at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was February 18, 2013 at 02:44 AM ----------

Ok, seems like he did do that before plot armor got annoying. Things are starting to pick up with Iremi, too...
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

"ALL HE HAS IS HIS LOOKS" she says
    You damn useless hag not only you look bad you were a useless bag of weight and liability to both especially enzu.
    As for the bait and plan i think it has sth to do with that Eldermask saying sth to enzu about Janus and the real eldermask. Ofcourse it wasnt scripted may be we will see what the information was later during the plans execution

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

"ALL HE HAS IS HIS LOOKS" she says
    You damn useless hag not only you look bad you were a useless bag of weight and liability to both especially enzu.
    As for the bait and plan i think it has sth to do with that Eldermask saying sth to enzu about Janus and the real eldermask. Ofcourse it wasnt scripted may be we will see what the information was later during the plans execution
    She's just hiding embarrassment. If you put those lines through a Tsundere translator they come out as....

"They better keep their eyes to themselves. I know Enzu is a great big bag of man-candy but I saw him first. So keep your damn handkerchiefs to yourselves! "

Gotta keep in mind, Enzu has been friend-zoned for the entire series. He's finally escaping that. He did pick a foul tempered woman to fall for. But, hey, at least he'll never be bored.
    Last edited by Jammin; February 19, 2013 at 03:09 PM.

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast