Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19

Thread: [Webtoon] Magician by Kim Sa Rae

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkLordOfKichiku's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Webtoon] Magician by Kim Sa Rae

Been reading Magician from beginning to end for a little more than a week now . Bit of a slow pace, but quite the fun read . Althrough, part 1 wasn't quite as fun and exciting as most of part 2 has turned out to be... Which is, I think, mostly because of Edermask; in part 1, his presence makes more sense and is more... Balancing for lack of a better way to describe it, for while Enzu and Iremi are rather strong in their own right even then, they're still children at that point so the presence of Edermask, who can take care of most trouble they encounter, does make some sense. This is not quite the case in Part 2 - the party has a good balance and a good thing going for most of Part 2, mostly because it feels like the party has a good balance and they're following their down objectives/goals. However, once the team joins up with the Invicible Hero (okay, that's not quite true but still, considering you can count the people who could actually fight him evenly on the fingers of one hand, well...), the party balance feels messed up, and now Edermask's objectives/goals have become their own (though that much was unavoidable I guess). Not to mention things do take a turn for the stranger with the whole monster-god-whatever thingy, especially at the very end... I can only presume the author may be trying to foreshadow something, though I can't quite say what...

Well, still, on the whole, I've enjoyed Magician so far and have some hopes for season/part 3 when it comes out

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Webtoon] Magician by Kim Sa Rae

I think I am one of the few who enjoyed S1 and hated S2 completly. S2 is much slower in pace, and that Enzu guy is one of the most annoying protagonist I have ever seen.

New Reply
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19