Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great

27 75.00%
  • Mediocre

8 22.22%
  • Awful

1 2.78%
New Reply
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 119 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member HegemonKhan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Claymore Claymore 119 Discussion

This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of Claymore!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show
    Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; October 05, 2011 at 10:18 PM.
    "The internet’s perfect for all manner of things, but productive discussion ain’t one of them. It provides scant room for debate and infinite opportunities for fruitless point-scoring: the heady combination of perceived anonymity, gestated responses, random heckling and a notional “live audience” quickly conspire to create a “perfect storm” of perpetual bickering." - Charlie Brooker

"I hold the wolf by the ears, I am in a dangerous situation and dare not let go" -an old saying in Latin

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 118 Disc/119 Pred Thread

Spoiler: probably fake spoiler of ch. 119 [in Japanese] found on TSS show

3. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 119 Spoiler Thread

...Nobody has a trans?

What does TSS stand for?

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Alisia's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

This spoiler speak about the battle of Miria VS Histeria. A new tecnique of Miria hit more time histeria. Roxanne and cassandra are shoking for this. In the same time, dae and the other members of the organization are looking for raki. Rafutera have regained her forces and continue to help other claymore on the battlefield.

Some part are very confused but this is the principal line of this spoiler.

7. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay, nothing too improbable there.

What does it mean? It means your about to get your butt kicked!

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

質問!

Jump Square comes out on Oct 4th, I am not sure where people get the spoilers this early,
    given they are real.

If anyone wants to share where to find them I will gladly fetch and translate them for you.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aphetto View Post
    質問!

Jump Square comes out on Oct 4th, I am not sure where people get the spoilers this early,
    given they are real.

If anyone wants to share where to find them I will gladly fetch and translate them for you.
    You can supposedly find things by Friday, at the latest.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

質問!

given they are real.

With Claymore a lot of the time the spoilers come from the chinese version for some reason. It's not unusual for the chinese version to show up several days before the Japanese.

15. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Well here is a ROUGH summary of the spoiler posted above:

Hysteria is overwhelmed by Miria's spontaneous awakening.
    Roxanne senses the blast coming from the release and retreats.
    She cannot and does not want to mimic the technique, she feels it is to be avoided like the Dust Eater.
    The org experimented / forced Claymores to spontaneously awaken, but no matter how well she could control her spirit, the ultimate soldier their wanted was not created.
    Alicia and Beth are nothing more than a byproduct of those experiments.
    Hysteria also increases her speed, but as soon as she does, Miria surpasses it.
    Hysteria does not evade or block the attacks that follow one another.
    Neither Cassandra can capture Miria in her current form, the latter focusing Hysteria.
    A “storm of bloodspray” arises.
    Audrey says: “Looks like the Phantom, … but this is Furious Tempest Miria” (狂嵐 lit. “crazy storm”)
    Hysteria's limbs fly in the air. As soon as the bloodstained sandstorm settles, Miria grazes Cassandra's cheek.
    Cassandra uses the Dust Eater, bending her body, barely evading the slash but is hit to her side.
    Meanwhile, Roxanne has doubts about Miria's precision and feels like someone (Raftela) is helping her. She rushes into the org's HQ.

17. Thanks 7 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow... Go Miria Go!

Roxanne was actually rushing to the Org HQs, *^&*^& herself ("turning her pants brown and yellow") in fear from Miria, hehe

(if this is true spoiler and translation of it, a few of my theories have come true hehe, and my big wish too, of finally seeing another HA's Awakened form... unless Miria doesn't actually partially/fully Awaken... argh... though I hope this translation is meaning that Miria can indeed Awaken and De-Awaken at will, while not actually becoming an Awaken, keeping her Human mind. I have pondered this capability of Clare as well, but it was cut short and interfered with by the "Jean's Wedge"-Priscilla Retraction incident... argh)
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; September 29, 2011 at 01:26 PM.
    "The internet’s perfect for all manner of things, but productive discussion ain’t one of them. It provides scant room for debate and infinite opportunities for fruitless point-scoring: the heady combination of perceived anonymity, gestated responses, random heckling and a notional “live audience” quickly conspire to create a “perfect storm” of perpetual bickering." - Charlie Brooker

"I hold the wolf by the ears, I am in a dangerous situation and dare not let go" -an old saying in Latin

Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

To be honest I have never read Claymore in Japanese so I am not familiar with the
    "manga specific vocabulary" e.g. 瞬間覚醒's last half is "awakening", the first part is
    shunshin; instantaneous. Like 瞬間の術 Shunshin no Jutsu from Naruto.

Someone with more experience can tell correctly for sure.

Also, Roxanne headed to the HQ after sensing a "weird power" coming from there,
    can't really say she was fleeing from Miria

20. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

the fleeing part by Roxanne was merely a joke by me, if the spoiler that you translated was a real spoiler.

(a.k.a. roxanne doesn't wanna get pwned like hysteria was according to the spoiler and your translation of it, hehe)

---------------

I know Claymore pretty well, but unfortunately I'd need to know Japanese/be able to translate to be able to tell myself, though with Awakening being used, it probably means Awakening (duh), but we'll just have to wait and see if Miria has actually partially/fully Awakened, and then also whether she can partially/fully Awaken at will or not.

-it would be too much effort though to try to explain this Claymore manga concept of Awakening, as it's quite complicated even for us, and thus trying to explain it to someone who doesn't know Claymore story, would be extremely challenging. Even, our understandings of Awakening, are merely our theories, it's still quite a mystery and we're only speculating or hopefully informed speculating anyways, lol, about Awakening and its details/minutia.

-also, I'm not sure how to interprete "instantaneous" in relation (or is it in relation? Instantaneous may just have to do with Miria's new faster speed, and not have anything to do with her Awakening or whether she's actually Awakening or not) to "Awakening" at this point with what I know of Claymore, of Miria and Awakening... my attempt at interpreting could be nearly anything at this point, and that's far too speculatory for even speculation, lol.

So, I'll just have to wait for the translated manga to come out in a few days to a week.
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; September 29, 2011 at 05:32 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well here is a ROUGH summary of the spoiler posted above:

Hysteria is overwhelmed by Miria's spontaneous awakening.
    Roxanne senses the blast coming from the release and retreats.
    She cannot and does not want to mimic the technique, she feels it is to be avoided like the Dust Eater.
    The org experimented / forced Claymores to spontaneously awaken, but no matter how well she could control her spirit, the ultimate soldier their wanted was not created.
    Alicia and Beth are nothing more than a byproduct of those experiments.
    Hysteria also increases her speed, but as soon as she does, Miria surpasses it.
    Hysteria does not evade or block the attacks that follow one another.
    Neither Cassandra can capture Miria in her current form, the latter focusing Hysteria.
    A “storm of bloodspray” arises.
    Audrey says: “Looks like the Phantom, … but this is Furious Tempest Miria” (狂嵐 lit. “crazy storm”)
    Hysteria's limbs fly in the air. As soon as the bloodstained sandstorm settles, Miria grazes Cassandra's cheek.
    Cassandra uses the Dust Eater, bending her body, barely evading the slash but is hit to her side.
    Meanwhile, Roxanne has doubts about Miria's precision and feels like someone (Raftela) is helping her. She rushes into the org's HQ.
    hmm, so far sounds rather convincing. not unlikely, and it is quite possible that miria could do this. if she found out how to sub awaken like clare managed, she could possibly manage. it is like in the north, seven years ago, when clare and the claymores met that awken with the aiblity to manipulate other's yoki. likely, the certain number three clare enouncter had to be many times his strength, yet her technique is inferior to his.

roxanne begins to remind my of clare. the only difference, clare does not murder for those abilities.

23. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Roxy isn't just bieng afraid from the sounds of things. She's figured out that Rafetela is helping, and is going to deal with her.

25. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, if the spoiler's true, then go Miria. Other than that, it shows the problems with Dust Eater that I imagined had to exist. The fact is, any higher level Claymore, and none of this generation's claymores counted as higher level, should be able to react to Dust Eater.

I expected that Hysteria > Cassandra, and as Miria's technique outspeeded/overwhelmed Cassandra, I'm really not that surprised that Miria can beat Cassandra as well.

Quick Sword should be able to blanket the area for example and massacre Cassandra. Look at all of Clare's QS attacks which she can't literally touch Dauf with, but she more or less seems to hit him from distance with.

Anyone with a higher level speed and sword skills should be able to beat Cassandra. It's not an amazing ability. It's unique, but Cassandra doesn't hold a candle to Irene, for example. Ophelia's most likely beyond Cassandra.

27. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast