Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 by kewl0210

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great

27 75.00%
  • Mediocre

8 22.22%
  • Awful

1 2.78%
New Reply
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 119 Discussion

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    China
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 119 Spoiler Thread

Mmm ... I could think that Rafutela is helping Miria to holding back, since the three warriors are with her.
    I want to see the chapter, last time it was a lot of inventions.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HegemonKhan View Post
    the fleeing part by Roxanne was merely a joke by me, if the spoiler that you translated was a real spoiler.

(a.k.a. roxanne doesn't wanna get pwned like hysteria was according to the spoiler and your translation of it, hehe)

---------------

I know Claymore pretty well, but unfortunately I'd need to know Japanese/be able to translate to be able to tell myself, though with Awakening being used, it probably means Awakening (duh), but we'll just have to wait and see if Miria has actually partially/fully Awakened, and then also whether she can partially/fully Awaken at will or not.

-it would be too much effort though to try to explain this Claymore manga concept of Awakening, as it's quite complicated even for us, and thus trying to explain it to someone who doesn't know Claymore story, would be extremely challenging. Even, our understandings of Awakening, are merely our theories, it's still quite a mystery and we're only speculating or hopefully informed speculating anyways, lol, about Awakening and its details/minutia.

-also, I'm not sure how to interprete "instantaneous" in relation (or is it in relation? Instantaneous may just have to do with Miria's new faster speed, and not have anything to do with her Awakening or whether she's actually Awakening or not) to "Awakening" at this point with what I know of Claymore, of Miria and Awakening... my attempt at interpreting could be nearly anything at this point, and that's far too speculatory for even speculation, lol.

So, I'll just have to wait for the translated manga to come out in a few days to a week.
    Just to let everyone know, this is the same Awakening technique that Deneve used in the mountain when she was trying to regenerate not to die. It's you're damn if you don't and you're damn if you do thing. But luckly Deneve, Clare, Miria, and Helen have all done it before and just didn't want to cross that path again. This time, Miria was willing to take the risk because she see's no option.

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    Well, if the spoiler's true, then go Miria. Other than that, it shows the problems with Dust Eater that I imagined had to exist. The fact is, any higher level Claymore, and none of this generation's claymores counted as higher level, should be able to react to Dust Eater.

I expected that Hysteria > Cassandra, and as Miria's technique outspeeded/overwhelmed Cassandra, I'm really not that surprised that Miria can beat Cassandra as well.

Quick Sword should be able to blanket the area for example and massacre Cassandra. Look at all of Clare's QS attacks which she can't literally touch Dauf with, but she more or less seems to hit him from distance with.

Anyone with a higher level speed and sword skills should be able to beat Cassandra. It's not an amazing ability. It's unique, but Cassandra doesn't hold a candle to Irene, for example. Ophelia's most likely beyond Cassandra.
    This is probably why Teresa didn't have any problem with Irene QS and also why Roxanne didn't need to copy the technique. She knew she was already stronger and faster. Kind of like Teresa when she fought with Rosemary. Probably why Roxanne was able to cut off Cassandra head from behind, because she was just much faster.

This leads me to believe that Rosemary, Cassandra, and some of the other #1 Claymore aren't that powerful. More of like a rank #5 power level and with special ability that makes them rank #1. If Teresa wasn't around then Irene would have been #1 with the QS ability.

I think there comes along a special Claymore that do have a lot of power like Teresa, Priscilla, the 3 AO's before they'd awaken, Beth, Alicia, Roxanne, and Hysteria. As far as who has more, it's already proven that Teresa>Priscilla>the rest.
    Last edited by Joe7133; September 30, 2011 at 12:07 AM.

4. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Another reason the Quicksword would work. Look at how often it's use leaves gouges in the ground around Claire. Going in low is not going to avoid those cuts.

What does it mean? It means your about to get your butt kicked!

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Alisia's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Roxanne could have sensed Raki.......he have a particular yoki, remember the words of the twin traineer sisters??

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aphetto View Post
    質問!

Jump Square comes out on Oct 4th, I am not sure where people get the spoilers this early,
    given they are real.

If anyone wants to share where to find them I will gladly fetch and translate them for you.
    To get back on this <

Lets say my dad owns a bookstore, and deliveries for next week (monday) arrive on friday. I just take a copy of the magazine id like to scan for the comunity because i love sharing. And/or just read it ahead of everyone else and give spoilers to anyone. (not everyone who has access to reading-material would just scan it in). Afraid to get arrested etc etc.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Louvre's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mei Terumi View Post
    Roxanne could have sensed Raki.......he have a particular yoki, remember the words of the twin traineer sisters??
    I think they said aura, not yoki. Not sure if this means the same thing in the Claymore universe.

Nevertheless, saying that someone has a certain aura can mean many things, for example, that Raki was less creepy than the Org's soldiers.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Louvre View Post
    I think they said aura, not yoki. Not sure if this means the same thing in the Claymore universe.

Nevertheless, saying that someone has a certain aura can mean many things, for example, that Raki was less creepy than the Org's soldiers.

They really don't use the word aura much in Claymore, so...

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

New spoiler. And this one looks true (again, found on TSS. Author I believe is in the first line but I'm not sure since it's in Japanese):
    Spoiler show

From what I can tell via Google translate it looks like Raftela has brought Cassandra's memory back and Cassandra or Roxanne (probably Cassandra) awakened. And looks like we'll see Cassie vs. Roxy fight after all. Also, Cynthia is mentioned for some reason but maybe it's someone of similar/the same name. It looks like we will also see how Cassandra was killed (126 slashes are mentioned).

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

Weil's translation of the spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Weils View Post
    Direct translation:

Most of the chapter contents are Cassandra's flashbacks.

Audrey is about to be killed by Cassandra but she suddenly stops her attack.
    As her memories reawaken, Cassandra's wounds (from the time she first died) split back open. Next are the flashbacks.

Just after Roxanne named Cassandra the "Dust-Eater", Cassandra met another warrior who she can confide in. Cassandra's friend's name is not revealed here in this translation, who is ranked no. 35, and resembles Cynthia, was the only survivor of an AB hunt. Seems like Cassandra rescued no. 35 with her dust-eating technique, but no. 35 was not affected and she just shed tears while thanking her for her help. From then on, Cassandra became very close with no. 35.

One day, no. 35 went on an AB hunt with Roxanne (who was no. 2 by then at the time). However, Roxanne abandoned no. 35 with their other comrades to the AB, leading to no. 35's death. Cassandra went out of control upon hearing her best friend's demise and went on a rampage against the Organization. It took Roxanne and all the other warriors to kill Cassandra, and she was slashed 126 times before she eventually died.

The flashback ends here and Cassandra immediately awakens upon reacquiring her memories. So chapter ends with AB Cassandra vs. Roxanne.
    ---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

And another, this time translated by Tom Bombadil almost at the same time as Weils did it. FYI, both are residing at Animesuki:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Bombadil View Post

Cassandra gets her memory back.

She met her future BBF, No. 35 and the sole survivor of a AB hunting mission. Cassandra has to used a sealed-away technique never shown to anyone to save her.

On a certain day, No.35 and No.2 Roxanne joins a AB hunting team. The rest of the team came back in terrible form without No.35, who was raped, tortured and killed.
    Cassandra went mad and turned on the organization.

Back to the current timeline, Cassandra awakens.

Then the guy also remarked that Roxanne seems to be unfazed facing awakened Cassandra, and it seems that Dae was also relaxed about the awaking.
    He also said that the chapter was very moving, and the Cassandra fans would multiply!
    Last edited by Goral; October 01, 2011 at 11:58 AM.

16. Thanks 9 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

While it's less interesting than the fake spoiler, I guess it does something...I'm not interested in Cassandra though, and I wanted to see more Miria vs Hysteria.

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member HegemonKhan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So, Cassandra and Miria are more alike in terms of their pasts and friendships, while Hysteria and Miria are alike only in terms of their Speed Abilities.

Cassandra's past would have been Miria's fate, had Ophelia not been there, at Hilda's death
    "The internet’s perfect for all manner of things, but productive discussion ain’t one of them. It provides scant room for debate and infinite opportunities for fruitless point-scoring: the heady combination of perceived anonymity, gestated responses, random heckling and a notional “live audience” quickly conspire to create a “perfect storm” of perpetual bickering." - Charlie Brooker

"I hold the wolf by the ears, I am in a dangerous situation and dare not let go" -an old saying in Latin

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ryus's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Posted on Animesuki
    Quote Originally Posted by fraktur View Post
    another spoiler on baidu:
    来这边是告知这是真情报
    (by 一位长期扫jump sq封面的日本捏他主反应,
    去日本yahoo, 搜索 ブログ, 输入 ジャンプスクエア 2011年11月号 自行确认)
    不过之前的捏他省略了一点细节, 我贴出来就不翻了 (反正不是百合):

1. 幻影のミリアVS流丽のヒステリアは、ミリアが精度を欠くもヒステリアと同じ突撃技を缲り出す玉砕戦法の泥仕合に! 

战况就是米姐终於从单方面被上下其手不胜其烦做到你摸我一下我巴你一掌的泥巴仗了 (贺

2. 双子の戦士见习いVS爱憎のロクサー
    ヌの方は、NO.10の远隔援护でまだなんとかなってました。

意料之外地双子也有一点描写,但no.10在帮忙(帮甚麼不清楚) 还是改变不了劣势。

そして谁も止められない尘喰いのカサンドラですが…かつてロクサーヌ达に粛清された过去を思
    い出し、どうやら覚醒してしまったようです…!? 

然后就是无人可挡的食尘...回想生前被爱憎肃清的前因后果, 以及觉醒

早くデネヴ达が来てくれると良いなあ…。ところでこのマンガの主人公って谁でしたっけ?(笑)

最后就是那位博主由7月号持续11月号, 足足5个月的吐槽:
    迪维你们快点来吧 这篇漫画的主人公到底是谁啦(笑

what i could make out of it:
    -miria and hysteria fight. hysteria increases her speed but also loses accuray
    -twins continue their fight with the aid of raftela now (it's still not enough)
    -cassandra awakens after remembering her end
    -also deneves group doesn't arrive this chapter
    -the last line could imply that this was from the poster who gave us the july one (?)
    -is this a continuation of the cass/roxx one? (if so, how many pages has this chapter? oO)

Hopefully we get spoilerpics/the chapter soon as I'm starting my year abroad on tuesday and don't know when I'll be able to read the chapter...
    Quote Originally Posted by Weils View Post
    - Basically, Miria and Hysteria are now fighting even, it's more of a "You touch me and I slap you back" kind of battle.

- Twins vs. Love-Hate Roxanne. No. 10 Raftela provides far distance reinforcement for the twins. However, it's still not enough to improve the situation.

- Flashback of Cassandra before she got wiped out by Roxanne. Upon her memories returning she awakens.

The blogger has been spilling out spoilers for the last 5 issues of Jump SQ and hopes that Deneve and the others will arrive, and wonders who the main characters are in this series.

My conclusion: Feels like it's a combination of all spoilers we have since thus far.

More info provided by gene (a mod at TSS (so very likely has seen the RAW of the chapter already)), so I'd now expect the Chinese edition in less then 12 hours
    Quote Originally Posted by gene View Post
    the chapter is about 10p Twins vs. Love-Hate Roxanne scene, another 15~18 p about Cassandra's Flashback and another 3~4p indicating her awakening
    Last edited by Ryus; October 02, 2011 at 10:56 PM.

22. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Skimmed through it on the subway, I can confirm the above is all true.
    The chapter has 31 pages.

Roxanne is gross.

Edit: With the above I mean the "second" spoiler, not the one with Miria's new techique.

Cassandra's friend remains unnamed (no.35). Cass defeats the Awakened Being who slew
    her friend and confronts Roxanne who led that party. Rox is being an ass as usual and
    Cass begins her slaughter inside the organization.
    She loses some limbs making her way through the Claymores and finally takes Roxanne's
    Blade of Evil.
    Last edited by Aphetto; October 03, 2011 at 02:37 AM.

24. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ryus's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aphetto View Post
    Skimmed through it on the subway, I can confirm the above is all true.
    The chapter has 31 pages.

Roxanne is gross.
    Thanks!

Oh and by gross do you mean Roxanne is ugly or just evil in the flashback? Or do you mean Cassandra and her awakened form?

Cause I think she looks like this :P
    Spoiler show
    Last edited by Ryus; October 03, 2011 at 02:40 AM.

26. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Her awakened form is not shown!

Gross as in you wouldn't want your children to be in the same Claymore class with her
    Last edited by Aphetto; October 03, 2011 at 03:36 AM.

28. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Goral's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Raw: http://www.mediafire.com/?wx22f307erd9lsz
    Chinese scanlation: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1231720400

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

It looks like twins are defensive, otherwise I don't understand how is this possible:

30. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast