Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Next islands (your design)

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Next islands (your design)

A place Tortuga-ish? I like the idea, the center of the New World. I wonder if it's not Elbaf :O

And only 5 points means that at least 2 Supernovas should have cross each other. I mean, Zoro and Killer doesn't count (So that's two less) Bonney and Law are waiting (Assuming that Law did so) so that is two less in the list. Even so, there is 7 Supernovas for 5 roads. And we did not see them cross, so maybe there is something wrong with the map OR things doesn't work as we supposed.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lord Rayleigh's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

It's quite difficult to imagine how the Straw Hats will meet again the former SN. We don't know how long if the SN are still trying to go further on their respective "island road" or have finished it. To finish it you would need to go to the gathering island on the map (which is very likely not Rough Tell). If it was so, they would now be travelling anywhere in New World since they didn't find Rough Tell/One Piece yet.

So they could be trying other "island roads" or even going elsewhere because they can't go on their "island roads". That's not so stupid when we know that even Yonkou go outside New World whereas they can probably go almost anywhere they want in that part of the Grand Line. Whitebeard was known to have gone three years ago (one year before his death) to some island in West Blue - or is it North Blue ? Shanks was also in East Blue when Luffy was a child. That way Law would have been smarter going elsewhere first and getting stronger in order to break any roadblocks later in New World.

It's also possible that going from one island to another takes a lot of time unlike in Paradise. First of all, there are the Marines who have at least two islands where they have the new MHQ and G5. With the new Fleet-Admiral's policy, they should be quite a trap in the "island roads". They are likely to be marine battleships with strong navy soldiers trying to sink/block pirate ships. Since New World is controlled by the Yonkou, I bet they are also at some islands Yonkou's nakamas/allies preventing any pirate crew from going further. That way rookies would need an agreement from one of the Yonkou to continue their "island road".

Yonkou could also prevent any pirateship from travelling on some of the New World's seas. There is maybe for example one of them controlling the Edd War and preventing any pirate crew to go into some direction. In that sense, it would explain Crocodile's speech on Whitebeard stopping him in the New Worl. It would also explain his speech on gold (Yonkou) and silver medalists (non Yonkou crews/allies). Thus the Yonkou would be real obstacles for silver medalists, and not simply some dangerous threats you should avoid in your travel.
    Last edited by Lord Rayleigh; September 26, 2011 at 05:03 PM.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Each supernova must have found their own path by now. I would think at least kid and law are still independent. I few of them I can see merging their crews into that of a stronger power. Drake seemed to have a specific plan, it seemed convenient for him to piss of kaido. Bonney, capone and apoo seem like the more likely to merge with a bigger crew.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ratatosk's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, you can go anywhere with an Eternal Pose or with Fishman navigation, just because the Straw Hats thought it was more fun to just go where the log pointed most of the time doesn't mean anyone else did. You can probably use the Log like a compass in between islands, then take bearings from that to get to a 3rd island, or use known currents like Nami did to get to Fishman Island. Drake probably has Vegapunk tech he took with him from the Marines.
    It's just difficult because the weather is crazy and records are unreliable, which makes for better stories and means Oda can make as much stuff up as he goes along as he needs to.

I like all this about 'island roads' by the way. Sounds like the viking 'whale road'..

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner straw hat gemmma's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

all very interesting theories!i would love to see the new marine base and maybe a new vegapunk personal island with hi tech'' pacifistas,also in my imagination i'd love to see a large piece of the moon(that enel went)to be crushed on new world and is now an upside down island maybe!perhaps more islands like the thunder island with elements like fire everywhere or a lava based living volcano island as an ultimate ''stage for akainu.of course i'd like to see the strawhats paying their respects to the island that WB and ace buried,i can add the island that the vivre cards are produced to my whishlist and of course about rafter i think except the very ''difficult to reach'' parameter that it will have something ancient building like a temple for it's poneglyph and it will be probably the most peacefull and beautiful island.

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3