Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: DGM Chapter 208 Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ANGELiki's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DGM Chapter 208 Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Zibi234 View Post
    ehh mostly he is having many feathers on his innocence arm and it looks like a wing... I havent seen an angel having wings as his arms XD it was usually on the back :P but if we look baack we can remember that when lenalee was becoming crystal type... her innocence formed into a thing with wings too.... kandas sword handle had the same stuff... wings all over it.... so mostly innocence has the "wing/feather" aspect in it... (evne apo by using his powers creates like feathers)

and well since allens innocence is a whole arm it mostly givs birth to many feathers XD

hmmm but I cant get over the idea that next chapter link will appear..... I mean 2chapters back it was "zuu save link"... 1chapter back "link is dead"... current spoiler chapter "zuu dies" and apo is approching allen..... so it seriously is going around the link stuff... apo was the last one to "kill link" and now he is approching allen again.... so it gives me the vibe that link will be the one to help allen out...and stand in apos way (pay back :P)
    Phew. Now I can breathe again :P
    Reach out, touch infinity
    Life is just a memory
    Time is not the entity
    Like it used to be

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lomahongva's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Although I think this spoiler isn't confirmed yet, this month's chapter looks amazing, as always!

Zuu's death was very probable due to the way his healing technique worked and I've even thought in this possibility but I didn't want it to be real. I liked him. And some ideas I had about previous chapter was: how Leverrier was planning to make Link escape from HQ and how make a fake corpse to be cremated? After reading spoilers I think Zuu's became too weak (Link was almost dead when they found him). He could have called Fou in order to open the Asian Branch Gate to let Link escape. Fou rests with Zuu and Leverrier and Zuu died. Fo adopted Zuu's appearance and Leverrier burned Zuu's corps instead of Link's... and this is the body that lies in Link's grave. That would explain the flowers Leverrier left there: Zuu was his master. Weel, this is a possibility. Another one could be that Zuu's was weak but still alive and Fou helped them to pass a fake corps in Link's place... But I'm insure about this. Which looks for me more consistent is my first idea but let's wait.

Another thing, do you remeber how one of the cardinals have ordered Zuu to be quiet? I think it was in chapter204. it's interesting.

And Kanda becaming a crystal type!!! : Yes, yes I like to see how Mugen looks like now and its new powers.

Let's meet up in the New World! Oh, ok, but I'm the one who's gonna find One Piece! Hi hi hi!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

personaly I think that kandas sword might look as it was... maybe with some wing aspect to it like on the handle... that in dear situation will take some blood from kandas hand (like it was... when it pirced it many times )... but we will see ^^ (maybe the blade itself is made from crystal like material XD)

I have a feeling that more spoilers or script will appear tonight from saturday/sunday... anyway lets hope for it... few pic would be nice too ^^

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member relory's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Our fellow fan Curse priest seems to have posted part one of the chapter's summary/review/transcript (at least something xD)!

Does it say something about a poster/popularity poll-picture of the Noah family or is it just me?
    Last edited by relory; October 01, 2011 at 10:48 AM.

5. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the spoilers!

I really want to see everyone's reactions when they see Kanda again. Poor Zhu! Hopefully he got to see Kanda before he dies. I agree with Zibi that I really want to see the upgraded version of Mugen.

I'm curious about Allen's left arm though. If his arm is a shape of a wing, doesn't it mean that Apo is close by? IIRC, it acts up whenever the Apo senses him.

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems like a good chapter.

I'm glad now we can assume the crystal type thing as well as weird behavior of innocence isn't just Lenalee (plus Allen) thing. I'd say with this we can be almost sure Lenalee is not the Heart, but it's normal evolution of innocence.

From info about Zhuu, I bet next chapter we could see something from Link again! Fangirl in me is satisfied

And Allen... I'm so glad Hoshino won't tease us for long and we see something from him again.
    If the thing about him being in a streetalley is true, I can just say - New York?

Nothing from Noahs

ex oriente lux

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by relory View Post
    Our fellow fan Curse priest seems to have posted part one of the chapter's summary/review/transcript (at least something xD)!

Does it say something about a poster/popularity poll-picture of the Noah family or is it just me?
    dear god... this is only part1 from the spoiler....the whole block of text covers the kanda little talk with marie and lenalee (it seems lenalee blushed afer staring at kanda... but kanda kinda broke that love-flag xD with some kind of text from him)...later he goesto meet old man Zuu who is on death bed.... he then tells the whole story about what he regreats (like from the spoiler ealier)...kanda sees a whole garden of lotus flowers and mentions that he too will go to hell and see alma, edgar and others.... and later poof...we can see a cube from mugen and mostly it creates the new upgrade....

continued in part2 which is not out yet...

generally its not pure script... but more like the author writes what he sees in the scenes... with some script lines...but he does the what he thinks a lot...

hmmm at the begginig there is something about noah's... sheril, wisely....and it could be that road materialized again... but I'm totaly not sure about it.... like if it was in chapter or some kind of omake ;/.... but I think its some noah reage about popularity list XD
    Last edited by Zibi234; October 01, 2011 at 11:45 AM.

9. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok. Now that I'm wide awake, I caught up doing the kudos with zibi's post. (I saw the spoilers back at 2ch first so I wasn't sure what to do... >_<)

As for the curse priest blog, here's what I can give you guys. (I don't know if I'll be able to work on this fully. ^^; Asarii's magic can definitely lighten the burden.) I'll keep adding more to this post if I can.

And as usual, corrections are most helpful~! I'm not perfect...
    Spoiler show

Update 5: Made it to the wake scene! Ragh! I have to go to bed. Hopefully, Mangastream has something up soon (or not?). @_@ This would've been easier to work with if this was all in script form and no blog impressions, but you get what you get. I can't even think of the second part of this blog report at the moment.

Speaking of the wake...., I never expressed it before but.... Zhu... You could've hanged on a little longer by three months. ;__; Kanda came home too late.
    Last edited by tgirl; October 02, 2011 at 01:29 AM.

11. Thanks 12 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Niko_kun's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

WOw, seems to be a really nice chapter!! *-*
    I wanna see how Hoshino drew the expressions *-*
    visit my brazilian D.Gray-man fan site. - www.dgraybr.blogspot.com

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

sounds like a good chapter so allens arm has turned into a wing like thing maybe it is evolving again. and kands mugen evolved to crystal type. also i remember a shadow of 14th when allen passed by a mirror and he had wings.

here it is
    Spoiler show
    maybe the 14th has gotten more control
    Last edited by NAM61; October 01, 2011 at 01:40 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lomahongva's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, yes this' going to be a really good chapter (and we only know the half of the plot). I'll prepare some kleenex because I'm pretty sure I'll be in tears while reading it.
    The scenes of the reunion gonna be heartmoving (poor Komui). And the last moments between Zuu and Kanda too. But what I'm specting too much is seeing how she has drew Mugen's transformation...

Let's meet up in the New World! Oh, ok, but I'm the one who's gonna find One Piece! Hi hi hi!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Niko_kun's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Translation from dgraydivinity by shinobitokobot:

half ish translation of blogg thing:

Ok so kanda goes to the asian branch immediatlly and komui and leverier go there and komui is in tears when he sees kanda. leverier asks kanda where alma is, but kanda only says that he is sleeping (?) wont tell them where he is.
    More talking after, not quite sure about most of it...
    Then kanda goes to visit zuu where he is bedridden. Renee is there by zuu. The person who took kanda to zuu says somthing about zuu using his power to save link (the blogger says somthing about it being kinda like how chiyo brought whats his name back to life in Naruto...)
    They say that the information about link is top secret but they told kanda anyways...
    zuu says to kanda "why... back...? She and alma... in the fight... do you know your self any more?" ( i think he means do you have a reason to live anymore)
    Kanda is silent.
    cant translate the next bit.. so i am skipping it
    Zuu makes a dying confession
    "I came to the order under the pretext of experimenting on human apastols. I started this (hes blaming himself for kanda and alma i think) It is the dreadfull history of zuu mei chan. Sticking to the old power of 中央庁(dont know the meaning of that sorry... ) was hard, terrible. The position of the house of chang afflicts many people. Twi had only started to take over the mistakes i had made..." cuts off here

the blogger starts talking about somthing else... not sure if it is a flash back yet or not...

So the rest of it is talking about the experiments that zuu was a part of, then his death scene. Kanda touches him or somthing and the lotus scene happens O_O not sure if everyone in the room can see it or just them... ¬¬ it also says somthing about kanda sitting in front of the gates of hell? Laughing...? not sure... dont hold me to it ... Then anyways, zuu starts crying because it is beautiful and he is happy and kanda is in front of him. he dies, mugen shows up(?) and turns into a cube (like lenalees did just before she drank it and it turned crystal type) thats it for the blog.
    Last edited by Niko_kun; October 01, 2011 at 02:59 PM.
    visit my brazilian D.Gray-man fan site. - www.dgraybr.blogspot.com

16. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MSofAofCOCA's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, that answered my question regarding Zhu's past. Still though, i quite liked him... RIP Zhu.

I guess it's official that Link is alive...I wonder how he'll resurface now? He's the only one on Leverier's "secret side" at the moment... I do wonder why they told Kanda but not the other main exorcists...

The whole Alma thing is teasing me again!! Why is Kanda being so dang cryptic?! did something happen in those 3 months he was gone? Or is he just unable to outright say that Alma is dead and gone? Or does he simply not want to give up the location of Alma's resting place (Martel)??

This seems like a good 15 pages to me, maybe more... so that probably means we won't be getting too much regarding Allen or Apo...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member meepers4982's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MSofAofCOCA View Post
    Well, that answered my question regarding Zhu's past. Still though, i quite liked him... RIP Zhu.

I guess it's official that Link is alive...I wonder how he'll resurface now? He's the only one on Leverier's "secret side" at the moment... I do wonder why they told Kanda but not the other main exorcists...

The whole Alma thing is teasing me again!! Why is Kanda being so dang cryptic?! did something happen in those 3 months he was gone? Or is he just unable to outright say that Alma is dead and gone? Or does he simply not want to give up the location of Alma's resting place (Martel)??

This seems like a good 15 pages to me, maybe more... so that probably means we won't be getting too much regarding Allen or Apo...
    technically we've never actually seen alma die. We don't know what has happened in those three months we will just have to wait and see what kanda tells allen. This chapter sounds good but the only thing that is bothering me is allen's arm, im hoping for spoiler pics soon to clear this up.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by meepers4982 View Post
    technically we've never actually seen alma die. We don't know what has happened in those three months we will just have to wait and see what kanda tells allen. This chapter sounds good but the only thing that is bothering me is allen's arm, im hoping for spoiler pics soon to clear this up.
    Uhm we do see Alma+ the girl walk away from Kanda as *ghosts* so its more or less sure that Alma is a gonner.

New Reply
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast