Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: DGM Chapter 208 Discussion

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

DGM Chapter 208 Discussion

This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of D. Gray-man!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show
    Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

You can discuss the current chapter here and find translations here.
    Last edited by riki; October 04, 2011 at 02:46 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DGM Chapter 208 Spoiler Thread

Moderator message by: riki
    All posts containing spoiler information will be quoted and pasted here. Remember to thank the original posters who found the info!

ok a spoiler just poped out

Spoiler: Original Text show

Spoiler: Spoiler Translations show

what I get is... kanda is back at order and from his own will become exorcist (become crystal type too)...zuu is dead...leavier try's to stop johnny from leaving...apo is again after allen
    Last edited by riki; October 01, 2011 at 07:30 AM.

3. Thanks 7 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Asarii's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler Translation/SummarySource: 2ch
    Credit: 妹 ◆lOoG5hDLWs, MH
    Verification: Confirmed
    • Kanda returns to the Order.
    • Mugen evolves into a crystal-type Mugen.
    • Zhu passes away with regrets.
    • Kanda decides to become an exorcist by his own will.
    • Johnny still wants to leave while Reever is trying to get him to stay.
    • Allen's left arm is in a shape of a wing.
    • Apo-chan returns.
    Last edited by riki; October 01, 2011 at 07:30 AM.

5. Thanks 8 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Good. The spoilers came out earlier than expected. I can go rest in peace now.

(But dang... I hope we don't just see Allen's arm. ;__; )

Edit:

For this one: 路地裏の影で左腕がにょろーんとwing化してるアレン

Where this is taking place is in the shadows of a back alleyway. ^__^ So, Allen must be in some kind of city?
    Last edited by tgirl; October 01, 2011 at 01:57 AM.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MSofAofCOCA's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

LOLWAT?!

Kanda? Yu-kun? the heck you doin' man?!

Nuuuu Zhu-san! =C looks like using atuda and healing Link really took a toll. RIP.
    Buut... his 'sins'/'regrets' have been mentioned alot...i wonder if we'll get some info on that? he doesn't seem like he knows about the 14th... but he might have some secrets regarding the vatican...

Mugen's evolution probably makes it official that Lena's dark boots and their evolution are not exclusively special. I do wonder if we'll get some details on the evolution...

..Allen's arm is a wing? Did it evolve again? or is Apo's eh....power?....still influencing the arm 3months later?
    Look like no Noah this time =(

I actually hope there's more Apo this chapter than Kanda. At the moment, he's our greatest link into the workings of vatican and possibly the heart... aside from needing my Allen-fix, i'd rather hope the chapter concentrates on Apo than Kanda...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Mango-chan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm calling fake. Allen's turning into a bird? Seriously? That's crazy even by Hoshino's usual standards.

Auto-correct is a double edged sword.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mango-chan View Post
    I'm calling fake. Allen's turning into a bird? Seriously? That's crazy even by Hoshino's usual standards.
    ehh its from official source of each month spoiler provider so its real...

anyway if you look few chapters back... even with lenalee departure with allen...you can see few feathers growing from allen's arm...it happened after 1hour or less... so what can 3months do ?? we dont know what apo did to allens innocnece... maybe its some kind of metamorphosis or evolution... like he cant become crystal type since he can already repair his innocence with pure will as he is paristic type... so maybe this form is paristic new level of evolution... kinda like allen first had to give his own innocence the "normal" look which is crown clown... but now it starts to evolve (raw arm -> normal arm [crown clawn] -> evolution )

but this wing thing kinda reminds me of the "nighmare dream of allen" where he was stabbed to a pillar with his own sword with a huge cross in the sky... the title was named "neogyps" and we see allen with like wings made from blood next to him ^^ and see what is neogyps ^^

I understand that there are things that people would look like more... and will complain ^^ but im personaly glad we "have a chapter" this month ^^

MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Naomidee's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know. These spoilers seem plausible. The only one that looks a little iffy to me is Kanda's Innocence evolving into a crystal type. I would think that an entire chapter would be devoted solely to something like that. It does take blood, so it's something pretty eventful I would think.

Johnny and Levrrier, eh? That will be a very interesting interaction and I'm looking forward to it. At the same time, this means we had a rewind possibly to when Johnny was still at the Order. Man, if that's true than the chronology of these past few chapters has just been all over the place!

Mango-chan, Allen's arm looked like a wing when Apocryphos was attacking him. It's actually something we've already seen before, so why not now? And Zhu's death was something inevitable as well. Sad sad, but it was heavily foreshadowed. I will take this as a good omen towards Link's well-being though. He was most likely healed.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Niko_kun's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, to mee sounds ok but where's Lavi? T__T why Kanda again Hoshinooooo
    Last edited by Niko_kun; October 01, 2011 at 02:27 AM.
    visit my brazilian D.Gray-man fan site. - www.dgraybr.blogspot.com

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_kun View Post
    Yeah, to mee sounds ok but where's Lavigne? T__T why Kanda again Hoshinooooo
    ehh it was known that this chapter will be more on kanda focus... becouse of the last month clifhanger where kanda poped out... I knew that this chapter will focus on "what happened with kanda"

and well there are many fan-girls out there so his apperance is a magnet to the series for them xD so kinda fanservice for them... but mostly its related to the last month chapter...

we all would want more allen or noah's...what happened to road after 3months... but we cant have that now... maybe next month becouse the chapter it looks ends with clifhanger related to apo and allen... so mostly next month it will focus on them for a bit...

anwyay Im interested to see if kanda will stood up in allens defence if someone calls him a traitor or enemy... since kanda owns him a BIG ONE for what allen did for him back there... gave him a new resolve

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MSofAofCOCA's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Zibi meant Reever in her initial deduction, and then Asarii also said it was Reever talking with Johnny. we've already had a 3 month flash forward where something important happened (Kanda's return), so it wouldn't make sense to have a rewind...

Mugen's change seems plausible too, though i'm not sure if it will become crystal-type, per se. The only reason Lena's dark boots are crystal is because the innocence collapsed into a liquid and then Lena drank it. Mugen got covered in rust...so unless Kanda also drinks mugen somehow, i'm thinking that it might be something else...

Btw, does innocence evolution = critical point? or are Lena's dark boots (and now Kanda's new mugen) like Allen's crowned clown: upgraded but not critical yet? (not until allen got his sword, he wasn't critical) If that's the case, technically we still have things to look forward to with Lena's and Kanda's innocences...

as for allen's "wing"... we first saw actual feathers when Apo showed up, so to me it seems most likely that for what ever reason, what apo did to allen's arm has yet to wear off. honestly speaking, there isn't a reason for allen's innocence to be evolving again (he should be turning gray with gold eyes instead!).

Wonder why he's in town though... hiding again cuz he wanted to keep mother safe? or....?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Mango-chan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

There's a chance the spoiler provider meant Allen's arm becomes a feathery mess like it was a few chapters back around Apo I guess. I mean, it looked back to normal when he was headed to Mother's house so it hasn't been feathery the whole time.
    Which means Apo caught up to Allen again, urrr.

Auto-correct is a double edged sword.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

well apo mentioned that he needs to unite with allen in order to supress the 14th memories... and the same swallowing allen completly... it looked like allens innocence alone is too weak for that.... so maybe its kinda evolving on its own slowly in order to protect "allen" from beign completly overtaken by 14th... it might not mean to get stronger firepower (but it would be nice too xD) but to get power enought to not allow 14th taking over...

or simply apo injected little of himself into allens arm (we remember that hole in allens hand ?) like a GPS... the feathers are like a marking for him to see allen everywhere he goes... time will tell...

right now I want to focus on getting more info or raw XD

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ANGELiki's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Please tell me that Allen is not an angel in disguise. That ruined Defence Devil, not D.Gray Man too. Please. Not an angel. Why are you evolving wings, beansprout?! You'd better evolve leaves and turn into a proper beanstack...
    Reach out, touch infinity
    Life is just a memory
    Time is not the entity
    Like it used to be

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ANGELiki View Post
    Please tell me that Allen is not an angel in disguise. That ruined Defence Devil, not D.Gray Man too. Please. Not an angel. Why are you evolving wings, beansprout?! You'd better evolve leaves and turn into a proper beanstack...
    ehh mostly he is having many feathers on his innocence arm and it looks like a wing... I havent seen an angel having wings as his arms XD it was usually on the back :P but if we look baack we can remember that when lenalee was becoming crystal type... her innocence formed into a thing with wings too.... kandas sword handle had the same stuff... wings all over it.... so mostly innocence has the "wing/feather" aspect in it... (evne apo by using his powers creates like feathers)

and well since allens innocence is a whole arm it mostly givs birth to many feathers XD

hmmm but I cant get over the idea that next chapter link will appear..... I mean 2chapters back it was "zuu save link"... 1chapter back "link is dead"... current spoiler chapter "zuu dies" and apo is approching allen..... so it seriously is going around the link stuff... apo was the last one to "kill link" and now he is approching allen again.... so it gives me the vibe that link will be the one to help allen out...and stand in apos way (pay back :P)

New Reply
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast