Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: The Eru13 thread

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Eru13's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up The Eru13 thread

Hi there, welcome to the Eru13 thread.

Well what can I say, I'm a mexican Japanese to English/Spanish translator.

I began studying japanese in 2008 during high school, for around 3 years I had this "classes" that were well... not that good, at least half of them weren't, I have no complaints about the other half though.
    So I learned most of my japanese by watching anime, then I thought "well, maybe I can read manga too" and so I started reading the raws of some manga I like.
    After seeing that I could read most of them without using a dictionary that much I decided to start translating manga so that other manga fans like me can enjoy it.
    But, since I never had decent kanji lessons (and I'm a bit lazy to learn them like one by one xD) my translations will be usually limited to manga with furigana (shoujo/shounen) unless the vocabulary isn't that hard.

My interests in manga vary a lot, but I mostly read action manga or romantic comedies.
    The only things I don't like to read are mechas, magical shoujos and yaoi/shounen ai. As long as a manga doesn't fit in one of those categories I'll probably give it a chance.

Now this is my project section:
    Spoiler show

I guess that's all, feel free to ask anything (you can ask in spanish or english, I don't mind).
    Last edited by Eru13; April 14, 2014 at 03:37 PM. Reason: project update

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Eru13 thread

I'm looking for translator who can translate certain manga's, some are popular, others are not so well-known, others are recent, but the objective is doing a great job regarding both editing and translating, I would like to count on you, thanks and I'm looking forward for you reply

PD: So you are Mexican... I guess you speak Spanish, well, even it is like Mexican. That's why you could translate it directly to Spanish, because we could just modify it to Neutral Spanish?

Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I think my written spanish is mostly neutral, I usually don't use mexican words when writing online (digo, puedes juzgar tú misma si mi español se siente neutral o no XD).

Now, about the request, I can hear you out, but PM me, I don't want to fill this thread with that kind of posts.

PS: Puedes preguntar en español si quieres.

Country
    Bahrain
    Post Thanks / Like

Eru13 puede ayudarme por favor traducir algunos capítulos del manga y ciertos manhwas?

una petición humilde ^ ^

i will pm the chapters ...

with regards
    aash.

Country
    Latvia
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello there,I am from Deathtollscans.com ,I have a favour to ask you,about translating our new series 1st chapter Japanese-English (if you want you can translate as long as you want),I will send you pm with mangaupdates link,pm me with your answer.
    Tnx for bothering reading.

Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

To aaks and Lukis: thanks for posting, but two things:
    1) Please make any request you have by PM
    2) I'm currently not taking new projects, I'm kinda busy right now

Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know if this thread is still active, but here I go.... I'm just a normal citizen that happens to have Omamori Himari volume 0, and I was wondering if I my ask you to translate it. I think it's a hard job, since it has many pages, but I think it will be somewhat rewarding, because I couldn't find it ANYWHERE on the internet. You'll be like a pioneer....more or less. I will send you a PM with the download links of MEGA and Mediafire. I uploaded them just a few hours ago, so I don't think they are broken....yet. I'll be awaiting your response.

New Reply