Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 555 Discussion

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto Naruto 555 Discussion

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Last edited by Rikudou King; September 07, 2011 at 09:35 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member dragonballz66's Avatar
    Country
    Taiwan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 555 Spoiler Discussion

Hooray for early spoiler! So Naruto entered Sage mode and defeated the Raikage. I wonder if he will go help Gara fight the Mirage man. What ever happened to Bee? He's been missing these past few chapters.

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dragonballz66 View Post
    Hooray for early spoiler! So Naruto entered Sage mode and defeated the Raikage. I wonder if he will go help Gara fight the Mirage man. What ever happened to Bee? He's been missing these past few chapters.
    Well this Naruto is a clone, so the real one and Bee are still away from the battlefield...and hooray for Sage Mode...I guess Bijuudama failed...good, good

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wait, how in the hell did Naruto muster more strength in Sage Mode than he had in Chakra Mode? Even more strangely, what'd he hit him with that was stronger than a Chakra Mode FRS? And since when is he fast enough in Sage Mode to contend with Raikage-level speed? Hm. I'm guessing some strategy took place, so I'll wait to see how it goes down before bashing Naruto.

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

Well, atleast he uses Sage Mode to get the job done. I was tired of seeing that fugly chakra mode.

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not really sure about the 8tails part...when there's a better translation out, please post it...

But I'm pretty sure on the last one, about Raikage's suicide...I think

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope that he entered Sage Mode WHILE in Riudou Mode. Otherwise, it means that he's more powerful in SM. XD

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

i am confused. is the one, who defeated muu and fighting raikage, a clone or naruto himself?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

ok, if this spoiler is true than we officially have the newest badass of the naruto universe, the invincible mortal raikage during his reign couldnt be defeated by anything except for his own imba attack which stabs and pierces everything

Intl Translator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted juUnior's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice spoilers - quite a surprise IF Naruto really defeats Raikage not by Bijuudama, but by using sth in SM - hoooray! XDXDXDXD

That aside: I'm looking forward if Gaara vs Mizukage dude is just a thing which will be shown on the last page or maybe more.. but guessing: sth on the last page.. : (
    ..:: I LoVe I's ::.. [Naruto] Share your thoughts on: Boobies

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Oathencrantz's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Good. I'm so glad that garbage mode is switched off. Overused and much like a cheat code. Sage Mode on the other hand, is the way to go. It has no limit, requires you to improve your base capabilities, and gets stronger every time you do.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    SCHWING LORD 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm quite confused, I'm suspecting that the translations are heavily flawed. First we learn that the Raikage received the scar during his fight with the Hachibi, and that it was his life's shame to the degree where no one, not even his son A dared to ask him about it. And now we're supposed to believe that he killed himself and that's what caused that wound? This makes no sense. If he killed himself then it couldn't have been his life's shame and a wound no one dared to ask him about.

In addition I fail to see how a Sage Mode rasengan could possibly defeat the Raikage, when a FRS to his face didn't even scratch him. The only option that makes sense is that Naruto used THIS version against the Raikage, and that's not even mentioned in the spoiler. I guess it's just an awful spoiler. Seems like we will have to wait until the full script/pictures/chapter comes out before we put any serious opinions into the chapter. Like last week, the chapter is probably a lot better than the spoiler.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Finally, even if it is just a clone, I'm glad Naruto has gone back to using Sage Mode. Unless Kishi plans on showing us that powerwise Sage Mode is stronger over Rikudou Mode, I'm guessing he must us some sort of tactic to defeat the Raikage. If he does, let's hope that the real Naruto realizes what happen and decides to go back into Sage Mode.

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back, Sennin Mode

I think what the spoilers are saying is that Raikage did not fight 10,000 shinobi and then died, but it was lie due to him comitting suicide.
    Anyway, I think 3rd raikage is too overpowered. Hiruzen was said to be the strongest of [his generation] kages, but how the hell? A man that is perfect shield and perfect halberd, to whom FRS did nothing? Oonoki, with Jinton?

Oh and, what about preview for this chapter? Kabuto should do something.... I hope it just won't put into spoilers, I want a perfect cliffhanger (even end of volume) with his trump card (let it be 6th coffin~)

ex oriente lux

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

WOOOHOOO!!!! Naruto in Sage Mode!!!!!! YESS!!!!! The fusion should begin soon!

So the 3rd Raikage committed suicide? Amazing man.

But damn, Sage Mode, finally again after so much time! Too bad he doesn't have the cloak... Someone give the boy a cloak! NAO!

Intl Translator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted juUnior's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille
    I hope it just won't put into spoilers, I want a perfect cliffhanger (even end of volume) with his trump card (let it be 6th coffin~)
    Didn't the previous chapter wasn't the last one in the volume 58? 10 chapters per volume unless it has more..? This should be the first one unless theres some info about the next volume.

I also wonder whats the deal with suicide thingy.. if Raikage really did receive this scar by his own doing/suicide, he should be dead after stabbing himself, right? So why in the previous chapter they were saying that he didn't talk about it? Shit, can't wait to see more.. spoilers
    ..:: I LoVe I's ::.. [Naruto] Share your thoughts on: Boobies

New Reply
Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast