Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: What Do You Think the 4th Season Will Be About?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner tirache's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

What Do You Think the 4th Season Will Be About?

The third season was about the nobles, introducing us the clan leaders, the lord, lukedonia and a little bit of Rei past. now i wonder if the 4th season will turn about the werewolf and their state now if they are totally extinct or if they are still living in the mid of humans or maybe they have they own lukedonia(u know what i mean). the question now is what twist will take the 4th season.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What do you think the 4th season will be about?

There is a chance for werewolves being talked in this fourth season. I don't know, though; the word 'werewolves' was mentioned only for brief moments throughout this 200 chapters, as if the authors didn't really plan to talk about it. Or maybe it's the exact opposite? They are giving hints that it would be discussed at this new season? XD Must be interesting.

It seems the fourth season will be Crombel's 'stage'. We will see him a lot, engaged in fight with him or his minions, in order to keep things peaceful and calm. And we all do wish to see the continuation of some romance, no?

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    News Writer 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Asahina's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, and it has been predicted on some other threads...
    Something about the current Lord leaving Lukedonia to come visit the human world. To see what makes Raizel so attached to it. Why he would refuse her offer to be Lord to stay in the human world. Something like an observation of the Noblesse.

But seeing too much Noble stuff lately, I don't think we'll see her or any "new" nobles immediately. Maybe after the first conflict of the 4th season, we'll see some Lukedonia Nobles.

I also think we'll see Raizel behave more "human". And I think we'll see see him in much more mind-boggling pain due to him not entering the shrine for some rest. Like a side-effect for using too much power.

The werewolf prediction you mentioned, I can see it happening. But not after we learn where Crombel's organization was able to obtain the heart of a werewolf. So if we are to acquire some information of his research on werewolf, then we'll get more into the "werewolf saga" of the story. My only prediction is that it won't be the werewolf coming to M-21. It will be M-21 who will search for them. To seek answers on how to become a full blooded werewolf, or how to control his powers - or something of that nature.

I also think that if there is a human to obtain some kind of upgrade, it will be Han Shinwoo.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

I think this season will be more focused around the union and Franky, as well as the Crombell connection.
    Which also can segway into how the union managed to get Raizels coffin.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply