Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Gantz 349 Discussion/350 Prediction Thread

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Kenshi's Avatar
    Country
    Venezuela
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gantz 349 Spoiler Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhina View Post
    Agreed. Although I have a bit of difficulty with the "action"-page, but does TWO Hard suit guys get killed in the same panel?
    Yes, they got killed in the same panel...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

wow talk about overbuff taking out two hard suits at the same time XD
    Kaiji is the new Izumi swords ftw! I think they would need Host Samurai to join in this fight XD

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if Nishi's girlfriend will ever be mentioned again, then again she was just there for a joke really.

Quote Originally Posted by 102jayday View Post
    Well this is the first time I think they have fought a bone alien, all the guns do x ray to see the alien has bones inside them but what if you have a alien that you can't even do that to them? I think this could be the case...

They should be able to look through bones, since they go kinda transparent when you use the x-gun , a good example of this was when Oka(the guy in the mech robot a few chapters back) scanned the Godzilla spider monster and was able to highlight its brain which would be impossible if the scanners could not go through bones , I think it is just a setting thing since in some chapters you can only see the bones while in others chapter they use it to target organs.
    Last edited by Cernz; October 06, 2011 at 04:17 PM.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Nishi will run into her soon and she will say "is that your little brother?" Then she will say she thinks it's sweet what he is doing and then Nishi will say to himself "fuck! fuck them all to hell" -.-

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhina View Post
    Agreed. Although I have a bit of difficulty with the "action"-page, but does TWO Hard suit guys get killed in the same panel?
    Negs.

If you look at the spoiler pics thread, you'll see that one of them is standing in the background.

Edit:

This one:

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/7656/imag3j.jpg
    Last edited by Matariel; October 06, 2011 at 04:56 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member EliteBeatAgents's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

To think, all this would have been avoided if that one retard did have the urge to randomly attack the aliens.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EliteBeatAgents View Post
    To think, all this would have been avoided if that one retard did have the urge to randomly attack the aliens.
    It could also have been avoided if they'd gone for the weakpoint from the go and destroyed the place.

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Seems like a nice action packed chapter. The spoilers gave me some excitement.

The bone aliens seem to not only have strength but speed which is bad for the gantz team.

Though it looks no one has taken advantage of the invisible mode still.

If a head on tactic is not working, they should switch to another plan.

Country
    Venezuela
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Matariel View Post
    Negs.

If you look at the spoiler pics thread, you'll see that one of them is standing in the background.

Edit:

This one:

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/7656/imag3j.jpg
    But he lost his arms...

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

These weird monsters have proven effective fighting against the black suits.

Why didn't the giants use them in the first place when they started to encounter some resistance? Why make an alliance with the humans when they can take them all out using these monsters?

At this point it doesn't even look like the giants need to use their own army to fight.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gantz 349 Discussion/350 Prediction Thread

I don't know whats the deal? The giants are so arrogant that this will cause their demise, you would think if they considered the gantzers a threat then they would take advantage of this and ambush them all, or maybe they think it's safe to make them fight the other aliens. They were all serious assault before and now they are lazy and relaxed AND somehow have forced the gantzers to this spot and sent bombs to the apartment.

Someone with gantz tech must of purpose a deal with them. I may be giving too much credit to them but I think Zaibatsu group are the ones involved in this. They have one of the Giants Elite (Was with Eeva) so they have enemy intel, they may be thinking that the Giants are not a threat to their plan, its the smart ganzters who got the chips taken out of their heads. So they made a deal with the Giants that they can lure ganzters in and the Giants said to have them taken to where all those aliens are.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Damura's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

@Matariel: Wouldn't have made a difference. The aliens were already hostile. They were finishing off that guys team while Kei and the others were messing around.

The giants pretty much have the war under control now. It's starting to look like the first assault was to round up a few humans for food and entertainment. Seems like they're leaving anyone that did survive alone now, maybe to repopulate or who knows what. The gantzers are no longer a threat. The giants can theoretically wipe them all out whenever they want via the bombs in their head.

We don't know why many of the giants took the humans on directly. The only explanation I can think of is that whoever is in charge of running the motherships doesn't give a shit if a few soldiers die. Even now Kei and Cherry are running around killing giants en masse. We know for a fact that the army has the means to get rid of both of them whenever they want to.

In Cherry's case we've seen that the giants have cameras everywhere, even if they're not clearly visible. In any case his DNA or whatever should be in their database by now, especially after the first assault on the mothership. Just drop a couple of those exploding spiders on him.

I'm wondering if the Americans are reliable at this point. It would not be impossible for the giants to fake them. Maybe everything is just one big game to them.
    Last edited by Damura; October 06, 2011 at 10:48 PM.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GAT-X252's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Jayday the zaibatsu don't have any of the elite soldiers, they just brought a random soldier.

The balls influence is probably limited, i don't think they can access to all the hunters of Japan unless they hack their balls first.

I think the bone monsters are similar to the roman statues, none of the suits can absorb the damage they make (remember that guy who was found dead wearing the hard suit in rome?) with the exception that these guys seem to be far more resistant. I don't know if their bodies are made to withstand the Gantz equipment or they are simply crazy strong.

They still have weak spots.
    (キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!)

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

06/25/09 - Goodnight Sweet Prince

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking at the spanish scans it seems Kei was rather impressed with Kaiji.
    He was indeed rather impressive with his speed in this chapter. Looking at the Spanish scans the chapter is pretty insane. Although I'll have to read it twice to follow the movements as I missed some of the attacks and doges going through it quickly.

Also welcome to the Gantz forum and mangahelpers - Draculoid . Glad to have another Gantz fan with us here.

Country
    Venezuela
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm Even when chapter in spanish is out, raw is not out yet... I need it to do my Scan :/

New Reply
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast