Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/6/14 - 10/12/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: HSDK 444 Discussion / 445 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TemplateR's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

HSDK 444 Discussion / 445 Predictions

Chapter ist out now

It was a great chapter and I hope the fight will have also a good end.

Anyway, there is a important anouncement next chapter ( after I read the last page of the scan ). What could it be ? A new Anime of HSDK ?
    Lets Go Rangers!

United by Pride, Driven by Passion, Bound by Loyalty!

I AM A RANGER!!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ej619ako's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK 444 Discussion / 445 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by TemplateR View Post
    Chapter ist out now

It was a great chapter and I hope the fight will have also a good end.

Anyway, there is a important anouncement next chapter ( after I read the last page of the scan ). What could it be ? A new Anime of HSDK ?
    Yeah i agree with you, specially about the announcement, i really hope they make a new season of HSDK.
    Top 3 Favorite Manga:
    1. One Piece
    2. History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
    3. Fullmetal Alchemist

others: Detective Conan, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Mahou Sensei Negima!, Bleach, Naruto Shaman King, To-Love-Ru, Rosario+Vampire I & II, Eyeshield 21, Aiki, Rurouni Kenshin, Etc

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bludvein's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

"God must be testing me"

LOL

Best part of the chapter.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

in the next chapter i have the feeling that kenichi is going to be taken...
    it would be a nice twist in the story and kenichi would have the oportunity to interract with another martial artist from yami beside kensei.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bludvein's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

My personal theory is that we are being set up a minor time-skip.

The whole line about being a shield for Miu is almost guaranteed foreshadowing that something wrong is going to happen to her. I bet she gets kidnapped and Ryouzampaku can't find her. That could be interesting in so many ways. If you think Kenichi is motivated now....heh. It would also add a darker element to Kenichi's character, and make his fight with YAMI personal. It would make him a little less righteous, and a lot more realistic.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I've never quite understood the 'Kenichi is the one to be kidnapped' theory. There's not a single doubt in my mind that it's going to be Miu. It IS the perfect segue into another major arc. However, I just can't see Yami/Yomi Miu. The elder pretty much spelled it out in detail that Saiga killed her mother. I kind of bought it when she almost went with Shou, but this was before that conversation. The thought of a Pencak Silat using Miu is also pretty lame, no matter how you look at it. I'd like to see a rematch between Silcardo and the elder, but I don't see that happening either. Hongo and Sakaki are unconscious and are in no condition to fight another nine fist. The elder isn't going to stop it either. He's already anticipated the day when Miu might go. He protected her when she was little, but these days it's different. Unfortunately, the next chapter is au revoir for Miu. Plus, it's always seemed like one day Kenichi would have to fight a serious Miu. That kind of clashes with my 'no evil Miu' theory, though. I just hope Matsuena doesn't pull an Oh!Great and make it so Yami has a brainwashing machine (Air Gear).

Great chapter. I agree with the sense that this Hongo vs. Sakaki fight is probably one of the best of the series so far. It's nice to see that another of Ryouzanpaku has a deep history with the nine fists.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This week's chapter was great. I loved how the fight ended and it was a very close one as well. Miu being all over Kenichi was hilarious. The end of the chapter is foreboding with the Demon God Fist wanting a disciple. Also what I noticed was that Hongo looks a lot like Akisame.

Next chapter is going to be nerve wreaking since we have no idea what will happen. Will Kenichi or Miu get kidnapped even though most evidence points to Miu. Kenichi fighting the Demon Fist for a few seconds before getting owned would be something to see. Also Chrisqo, I doubt the Elder wants Miu to be kidnapped. He is going to be pissed and a pissed Superman is nothing to laugh at or dismiss.

Also I look forward to the oneshot with Kenichi thats 39 pages. Maybe thats why the manga took a 2 week break. I hope the announcement is about the anime coming back or better yet restarting from the beginning with updated visuals.
    Last edited by crimsonlink310; September 13, 2011 at 12:36 AM.

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Atlast! The whole two weaks of waiting...imm envy for Kenichi in this one <.< in hes place i wouldnt be able to hold up myself >.> (probobly thats why ryuozampaku didnt take me as disciple =( )
    And i wonder what Demon Hand (or what hes name,imma always forgettin this mask-guy) gonna do with Sakaki and Hongo after their fight ends...(maybe he gonna kill Akira?)
    And of course hes gonna kidnap Miu,we all see this coming...and there is a plenty of possibilitys what Miu will do..case (i always saying this thing) we can't be sure Elder told Miu the truth,AND we can't be sure in wich lies Miu will belive,so...can't wait for the nextone >_<

p.s.
    if there a new series of SHDK anime,im totaly gonna celebrate it ^___^

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, everyone thought the same thing as me about the "important announcement". I think the time has come for them to realize how much HSDK become popular and how many people have been waiting for second season so eagerly.

As for chapter, it was good, that is all i have to say. Right now, i dont think anyting than announcement.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah, i agree. a new season of kenichi is something that a lot of people have been waiting for. as for the new disciple of silcardo, i think he going to choose someone with a lineage to the kuremisago, so it could be miu or someone else but i dont see kenichi training with yami since silcardo is known for discarding his disciples if they dont meet his standards. remember nagaraja, he buried him in an avalanche. i just hope something interesting happens next week.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

If zicaldo is looking for one of the kuremisago and he is lurking around miu then obviously he is looking for miu. Unless that by some weird twist of fate kenichi turns out to be a kuremisago member there is no way he is a target. It wouldn't be so weird that kenichi has such an ancestry though, he did get quite far as a martial artist and most of his limitations are purely psychological.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisqo View Post
    I've never quite understood the 'Kenichi is the one to be kidnapped' theory. There's not a single doubt in my mind that it's going to be Miu. It IS the perfect segue into another major arc. However, I just can't see Yami/Yomi Miu. The elder pretty much spelled it out in detail that Saiga killed her mother. I kind of bought it when she almost went with Shou, but this was before that conversation. The thought of a Pencak Silat using Miu is also pretty lame, no matter how you look at it. I'd like to see a rematch between Silcardo and the elder, but I don't see that happening either. Hongo and Sakaki are unconscious and are in no condition to fight another nine fist. The elder isn't going to stop it either. He's already anticipated the day when Miu might go. He protected her when she was little, but these days it's different. Unfortunately, the next chapter is au revoir for Miu. Plus, it's always seemed like one day Kenichi would have to fight a serious Miu. That kind of clashes with my 'no evil Miu' theory, though. I just hope Matsuena doesn't pull an Oh!Great and make it so Yami has a brainwashing machine (Air Gear).

Great chapter. I agree with the sense that this Hongo vs. Sakaki fight is probably one of the best of the series so far. It's nice to see that another of Ryouzanpaku has a deep history with the nine fists.
    totally agree
    One thing that bothers me thought is will she practice his(masked man) fighting style? like she's not about to practice killing fists techniques even if she's kidnapped, i dont see it happening.
    i'm all for a rescue miu arc, just seems ridiculous that masked man would go as far as kidnapping someone from the good side (an opposite school from his) and try to make them his disciple...like really? cant you go around the world and pick up another loser?
    Last edited by bighawke5; September 14, 2011 at 01:43 AM.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Would be good if they get a new season of Kenichi's anime. I hope it will be true.

Also about the posibility of Demon Fist kidnapping Miu... I think it would piss not only Superhuman, but also the One Shadow, Miu's father. I really think he won't agree with someone taking Miu for himself.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Mmm.. Important announcement.. Interesting
    Well, Kenichi having color pages and a one-shot from the author, hopefully the news aren't about the One-Shot.. Hopefully its OVAs or a new anime, I think anime adaptation is more likely since it fits with how many new anime adaptations are announced (Extra pages for the manga and color pages, also since the next anime season is starting this October is normal to announce the animes for the upcoming season, what I mean is likely IF Kenichi anime is announced is gonna be broadcasted in January so announcing it 3 months before when the October season begins is the norm)

New Reply