Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
Sig of the Week #171-172
September 12 - September 26 (2011)
The theme of the Week: Duel Theme Choice
Character cross over or Abstract
- Character cross over theme can be as simple as just having two or more characters from different anime / manga series in the same signature. You can also use a character that dressed up as someone else from another series. If you want to add a level of difficulty, you can draw your own favorite character (e-x Luffy from One Piece) dressed as someone else from another series.
- The Abstract art concept theme can be a simple as working with colors or patterns and creating a work of art from there. It really utilizes creativity and your perception of art for this sig contest. If you want to combine both aspects (character cross over and abstract-ism) of the duel theme into your sig for this sig contests that is fine as-well.
Requirement: Signature must contain something related to characters cross over or being abstract. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abstract_art
Though its a couple days late, this weeks bi weekly contests will feature two choices.
You can enter a cross over character signature or one based on the Abstract concept. ©~Charlie
Hi & Welcome to the Bi-weekly Signature Competition!
How to submit contest entries: Must use PHOTOPLOG
- Everyone can join this competition. There is no minimum post that you need to make in order to join the competition.
- Each competition comes with its unique theme. Follow the theme and try to expand your creativity. Failure to abide by the theme will automatically result in a disqualification from the contest.
- The regular signature dimension and size restriction still applies unless stated otherwise. Having said that, your signature cannot exceed 200x600px and 400kb.
- No excessive, suggestive, spoilerish, porn-related signatures in the contest.
- Entries for the competition must be posted in this thread.
- A sig can only enter one competition. Recycling of sig entry in other competitions is not allowed.
- If you have multiple signatures, kindly choose one for this competition.
- Kindly credit the artist of the stock if the stock does not belong to you.*Important: From now onwards, simply crediting your stock to "found on google" is not going to be acceptable. We know that you found those picture from google (duh..) but we want you to credit the original source. Google is not your original source; it is just a means to get to that source. If you found the picture on google, make sure you address the correct website that links to your picture. Don't say "google". Thanks.*
- Kindly submit your final work. No editing your post for newer versions of signatures please.
- No plagiarizing please. Ripping someone's hard work is just wrong.
- Use the Photoplog Image Gallery or be potentially disqualified. We will help you if you ask for help, though.
- Go HERE.
- Choose "Sig Contest Submissions" as the Category.
- Click the "Choose File" button to select your submission entry and then click "submit".
- After upload is complete, you'll be redirected to your uploaded image; copy the thumbnail code listed (gallery preview) and post that code in this thread using the proper posting format.ExampleCode:"Theme" - "Optional custom title" by "artist" (Large size thumbnail) "credits, other comments"
Female - Sayuri by Leen
Stock from Planetrenders.net
- For two weeks after the thread is opened: Submissions of all the entries can be made.
The thread will be locked by two weeks after or at +/-11 pm EST*.
- The next day after the submission is closed. Votings will be held for another week.
- When votings end: Announcement of the winners and a new submission will be made!!!
Please don't comment here on anybody's entries.
Discussion should be done in the discussion thread instead.
Good luck everyone.
Last edited by Charlie; January 09, 2012 at 12:21 AM.
Crossover - Helping Hand
Stock/Credit - Here