Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 202

Thread: Bleach 465 Discussion

  1. #61
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    155
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    its getting more and more obvious, that those xcution guys are just here to show how powerfull everyone has become in those past 17 months. Still dont get the aizen refference... jailbreak? Anything we dont know yet?
    Either way, Ikkaku ( he started to think during a battle... wow, unlikely for him ) and Renji really shined, really had to lol@my screen while reading that chapter.
    Last edited by Pigov; September 21, 2011 at 03:48 PM.

  2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  3. #62
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member AmyRiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    the dark basement
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    63
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    @the whole Aizen thing:
    If he really did break out of jail, im going to laugh so hard. Just how pathetic is SS if they cant even keep him out of business?!
    They cant kill him, they need the help of an outsider (a freaking 15 year old boy who has been a shinigami for like a year) just to beat him and then they cant even keep him locked up. I mean just the fact that they only put him in jail for idontrememberhowmanyyears and not just said "as long as your alive" is already funny, he is immortal right? That means he will still be alive and still dangerous even in a million years.

    BUT it would explain why they need Ichigo to be a shinigami again, it cant be for the fullbrings, cause they could have been taken care of by the captains alone. So maybe, just maybe he really broke out and is planning his evil revenge.
    Which hopefully will be better planned then the first time.

  4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  5. #63
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bergen op Zoom, The Netherlands
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,172
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by AmyRiddle View Post
    Awww guys, stop being so mean to Renji! XD
    Let the boy have his big moment before he gets his ass kicked again... and again... and again. >.>
    But who knows, maybe we finally see the end of him getting the shit beaten ouf of him.

    On another note, the whole snapping dislocated shoulder back by using your muscles? I highly highly doubt thats possible.
    And id think it would at least hurt D:
    Nobody here dislikes Renji however the idea of him catching up to Aizen I mean he got a dozen of captains to catch up to first as well as some of his co-lts

  6. #64
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,717
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Pigov View Post
    its getting more and more obvious, that those xcution guys are just here to show how powerfull everyone has become in those past 17 months. Still dont get the aizen refference... jailbreak? Anything we dont know yet?
    Either way, Ikkaku ( he started to think during a battle... wow, unlikely for him ) and Renji really shined, really had to lol@my screen while reading that chapter.
    Ya that makes sense but Kubo's not really showing anything. all we're seeing is the fullbringers are garbage even with ichigos power. They're being dealt with like disabled children.

  7. #65
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member AmyRiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    the dark basement
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    63
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ca12nag3 View Post
    Nobody here dislikes Renji however the idea of him catching up to Aizen I mean he got a dozen of captains to catch up to first as well as some of his co-lts
    He didnt even say that he wants to beat Aizen, just that he trained to be able to fight him. Thats a difference.
    But its still funny, i have to admit that. He really should have kept his goal to kick his captains ass and once he can do that, he may set a higher one.
    Still doesnt change the fact that he looks SO good confident and ass kicking. So i dont really care if he set his goal too high, he will be beaten sooner or later anyway, cause he isnt the mainchara XD
    Or a fan-favorite like Byakuya and Toshiro.

  8. #66
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BaddAzzKenpachi74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    everywhere
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,051
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    One thing that stuck out to me this chapter was Renji's words.

    "I've been training these 17 months so I can fight Aizen"

    AIZEN!!!!

    WTH is going on here?

    Please tell me this is a translation error or something. Dear god I hope Aizen has not somehow escaped from his prison. Bleach needs a new central villian and I do not want Aizen returning anytime soon.

    Live for battle, enjoy every minute, death is the price u pay for a good battle, live to kill, no fear.
    by Kenpachi Zaraki
    . ("Discuss This" http://discussthis.freeforums.org/index.php

  9. #67
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Vigrid
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,320
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    Wow, you guys a little rough on the fullbringer aren't ya. Yeah, they suck the big one, but I like their powers and origins. And they have some cool (if not partially recycled) designs. I actually like the way Jackie's Fullerbring(upgraded fullbring) looked and how it worked, as weak as it was compared to Renji. And Renji finally has a chance to be a badass again. His comment about Aizen came off as slightly surprising and kind of funny. It made it seem like Renji hadn't heard Ichigo defeated Aizen yet. As for Brass-Knuckles and Ikkaku, I could care less.

  10. #68
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member AmyRiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    the dark basement
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    63
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by BaddAzzKenpachi74 View Post
    One thing that stuck out to me this chapter was Renji's words.

    "I've been training these 17 months so I can fight Aizen"

    AIZEN!!!!

    WTH is going on here?

    Please tell me this is a translation error or something. Dear god I hope Aizen has not somehow escaped from his prison. Bleach needs a new central villian and I do not want Aizen returning anytime soon.
    Ah i really doubt that its a translation error because getting that wrong sounds kinda hard.
    So the jailbreak thing seems possible but lets just hope Renji is thinking of the time when Aizen gets out of jail already.
    ... nevermind, i doubt he is the type for that.

    Aizen Arc part 2? Maybe this time we get to hear some more about him, about his motives and why the hell he didnt just use his HAX Shikai to make everyone believe that they want to help him, if Tsuki can do it with his fullbring, i think total hypnosis should be capable of it too.
    But who knows.

  11. #69
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BaddAzzKenpachi74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    everywhere
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,051
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by AmyRiddle View Post
    Ah i really doubt that its a translation error because getting that wrong sounds kinda hard.
    So the jailbreak thing seems possible but lets just hope Renji is thinking of the time when Aizen gets out of jail already.
    ... nevermind, i doubt he is the type for that.

    Aizen Arc part 2? Maybe this time we get to hear some more about him, about his motives and why the hell he didnt just use his HAX Shikai to make everyone believe that they want to help him, if Tsuki can do it with his fullbring, i think total hypnosis should be capable of it too.
    But who knows.
    If its not a translation error than that sucks.

    I have always disliked the King of Troll Aizen and having him return as the central villian would be lame not to mention to damn early.

    I would not mind Aizen coming back much later down the road to help out the true MAJOR villian. something similar to what Emperor Pilaf did in Dragonball. He used to be the main villian at first but later he became the lackey of King Picollo.

    I wouldn't mind seeing Aizen fill a similar role somewhere down the road.

    And that way we can still find out more about Aizen (such as what his bankai is) without him being the main villian of Bleach anymore.

    Live for battle, enjoy every minute, death is the price u pay for a good battle, live to kill, no fear.
    by Kenpachi Zaraki
    . ("Discuss This" http://discussthis.freeforums.org/index.php

  12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  13. #70
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity lordHokage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Country
    Bahamas
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,682
    Post Thanks / Like

    Grin Re: Bleach 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    The Xcution are full of themselves. Their sheer arrogances alone will defeat them and this is an easy win for team Soul Reapers and co. I hope the next arc is more promising than this boring arc.


    You truly deserve the title of Yondaime Hokage

  14. #71
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ichigoaizenkiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    that one place
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    190
    Post Thanks / Like

    Green Grin Re: Bleach 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by BaddAzzKenpachi74 View Post
    If its not a translation error than that sucks.

    I have always disliked the King of Troll Aizen and having him return as the central villian would be lame not to mention to damn early.

    I would not mind Aizen coming back much later down the road to help out the true MAJOR villian. something similar to what Emperor Pilaf did in Dragonball. He used to be the main villian at first but later he became the lackey of King Picollo.

    I wouldn't mind seeing Aizen fill a similar role somewhere down the road.

    And that way we can still find out more about Aizen (such as what his bankai is) without him being the main villian of Bleach anymore.
    No translation error because there's no need for one Renji says "I've been training to be Able to fight Aizen" implying that if the situation arises he's (there's that word again)Able to fight on par with him. Know way Aizen escaped yet its only been like 40 chapters since we last saw him give it another 100 where getting a little ahead of ourselves.
    "admiration is the emotion furthest from
    understanding."


  15. #72
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,717
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by eefrit View Post
    Wow, you guys a little rough on the fullbringer aren't ya. Yeah, they suck the big one, but I like their powers and origins. And they have some cool (if not partially recycled) designs. I actually like the way Jackie's Fullerbring(upgraded fullbring) looked and how it worked, as weak as it was compared to Renji. And Renji finally has a chance to be a badass again. His comment about Aizen came off as slightly surprising and kind of funny. It made it seem like Renji hadn't heard Ichigo defeated Aizen yet. As for Brass-Knuckles and Ikkaku, I could care less.
    In my opinion the powers and origins start to not mean much if the characters themselves don't amount to jack shit. What happened with Kenpachi, I expected. Renji though, at this point it's obvious what these wastes of space are here for. For shits sake, renji didn't even need to unsheathe zabimaru, let alone activate shikai.
    Last edited by KiSwordsman; September 21, 2011 at 04:34 PM.

  16. #73
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member AmyRiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    the dark basement
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    63
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by BaddAzzKenpachi74 View Post
    If its not a translation error than that sucks.
    Maybe we are all just overthinking this. What if Renji just means "i wanna be able to fight Aizen cause i believe there is nobody above his lv, so if i can keep up with him, that be nice." (lol Ichigo) or something like that. Not actually meaning that he has to fight him or maybe he just forgot to use past tense.
    We shouldnt go all "omg no (or yes)" about something we dont know about yet. Once we hear someone say "Aizen broke out of jail", then we can start this discussion again, until then, lets focus on what we DO know.
    Like the fact that the fullbringers are disappointing.

  17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  18. #74
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bergen op Zoom, The Netherlands
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,172
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by AmyRiddle View Post
    Maybe we are all just overthinking this. What if Renji just means "i wanna be able to fight Aizen cause i believe there is nobody above his lv, so if i can keep up with him, that be nice." (lol Ichigo) or something like that. Not actually meaning that he has to fight him or maybe he just forgot to use past tense.
    We shouldnt go all "omg no (or yes)" about something we dont know about yet. Once we hear someone say "Aizen broke out of jail", then we can start this discussion again, until then, lets focus on what we DO know.
    Like the fact that the fullbringers are disappointing.
    There is little point in him wanting to be able to fight Aizen. Also how come he sets Aizen as his goal? Byakuya (even if he beats him) has enough other characters that are above him. Ichigo and Yuruichi are (she is in my book). And the other captains arnt weaker then him. Lets see the old fart and his 2 star pupils of dual wielding are also stronger then Byakuya. And above that is Aizen. So why the leap to Aizen?

    Did Renji offscreen beat Byakuya? (like are we going to see this in flashbackmode?)
    I hardly believe Aizen escaped, because that would totally eclipse this arc...

    The thing is they didnt need to give Ichigo his powers back, yet they shoved all their power in that sword, and they did that for the sole purpose of them owing Ichigo, if there was this red alert about Aizen escaped and they need Ichigo to fight him, then we would have seen this in that captain meeting. But there was no stress of the kind. And some of them argued if they should even do it (since its breaking with protocol).
    Also Urahara was there so i dont see anything that indicated a Aizen escape

    But the shinigami sure are kinda goofy Byakuya is gonna do a (who can pull the most boring face contest with Tsukishima) Rukia is gonna catchem all! (chappies). And Renji all of a sudden wants to fight Aizen :P
    Last edited by ca12nag3; September 21, 2011 at 04:55 PM.

  19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  20. #75
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member AmyRiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    the dark basement
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    63
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ca12nag3 View Post
    There is little point in him wanting to be able to fight Aizen. Also how come he sets Aizen as his goal? Byakuya (even if he beats him) has enough other characters that are above him. Ichigo and Yuruichi are (she is in my book). And the other captains arnt weaker then him. Lets see the old fart and his 2 star pupils of dual wielding are also stronger then Byakuya. And above that is Aizen. So why the leap to Aizen?
    Maybe cause he is simply overconfident. Or maybe he just really needs a goal so high he wont be able to reach it for the next... 5000 years? XD

    Quote Originally Posted by ca12nag3 View Post
    Did Renji offscreen beat Byakuya? (like are we going to see this in flashbackmode?)
    I hardly believe Aizen escaped, because that would totally eclipse this arc...
    If he offscreened Byakuya... why the hell isnt he a captain yet? That doesnt make sense but stilll... if he did... damn im gonna fangirl so hard XD
    DO WANT! X3

    I will go with the theory that Renji likes to set his goals far beyond his reach and there for choose to change from his Captain to Aizen.
    Skipping people who are able to kick Byakuyas ass in the process.

    (But who know, maybe Renji got something up his sleeve that will make us all go "WOW whut?" and make that Aizen comment less lol worthy)
    Last edited by AmyRiddle; September 21, 2011 at 05:01 PM.

New Reply
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts