Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Who is the most spammy member?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • M3J

11 44.00%
  • jorped

6 24.00%
  • Bugzee

5 20.00%
  • Arrogance

3 12.00%
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Spammy Member

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Most Spammy Member

Most Spammy Poster

Wait... what....?!

This thread's purpose is to decide who is the most spammy member or most spam poster on MangaHelpers. The 'spam posts' here refers to posts at Member Zone, Getting in Touch, and Fun Forum. Even though the posts are 'spam', the posts are still friendly, fun, and make the conversation enjoyable.

Official Nominees:
    M3J (13)
    Bugzee (5)
    jorped (4)
    Naomidee (4)
    Arrogance (3)
    Evil3ye (3)
    kdowns (2)
    naruto-niichan
    xi0
    Blai
    Imperium
    godofthesunn
    pizzaslicepwnu

Spoiler: Voting Round 1 Report show

Spoiler: Voting Round 2 Report show

Spoiler: Voting Round 3 Report show

What you should know about nominating:
    • A member has the right to refuse to be nominated or participate further in this polling. Let us know if you are nominated and do not wish to continue.
    • For this category, you can nominate a regular member, a senpai (retired staff member), a moderator (MangaHelper), a global moderator, or an administrator.
    Remember that this event is for fun purposes, as always keep the tone friendly and respectful.

To view the rules and general info about the Awards, click [HERE].
    Last edited by phio_chan; October 14, 2011 at 05:11 AM.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ibra87's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Most Spammy Member

I would like to start by voting the one and only: M3j. Anyone who knew, knows or will get to know Milly, realizes that he lives and dies for the spam. Believe it or not, before he came to MH I hadn't even heard of the term "derp" (short for derpitis, very serious medical condition) or "hurr durr hurrrrrrr".

Don't quote me on this, but I heard he petitioned to make a forum section then as that section grew into the most powerful section in the forums, m3j single-handedly massacred that section with spam posts and even the mightest admin couldn't stop him (ok, later it turned out he actually cooperated with the founder of the section and that the advisors of the admins aka techs actually had a had in this).

He even somehow managed to become a mod! Despite posting thousands of posts a day, he managed to get promoted into green only to rise amongst the ranks since then with astonishing speed. Some even gave him the nickname "The Bullet" (ok, being a little bit serious here, spamming is bad, mkay?)

Long story short, m3J has changed the ways of spam as we know it. He revolutionized it into something so much more than meaningless spam. That's right, it's become downright screechingly annoying. So the next time you're thinking of birds, just waking up of bed or checking your email, don't think of Nigerian bots or muscle enhancers. Don't think viagara. Think Milly.

I would nominate 2 other people here. But why even bother? (however, I encourage you all to )
    Last edited by ibra87; September 18, 2011 at 03:52 PM.
    Tiger, Tiger.

Let it be known far and wide
    I cheer for Saint-Etienne from the bottom of my heart

3. Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I started spamming AFTER I became a mod. <_< Otherwise I stuck to Naruto section a lot and posted relevant stuff. What forum section are you talking about? I don't remember petitioning for anything.

Plus, I cut down on posting now, so ha!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kdowns's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd have to Nominate M3J Or Milly as he is called.

Also, Jorped will have to be my second Nomination.

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

Also, I want to add Naomidee as my third nomination

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Milopster without any shade of doubt. He should win this easily .

Grand Secretariat 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd like to nominate Milly and that's it. if TDA was around he'd get my vote too; man was that guy a thorn!

Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity alphabeta's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll joint the milly-is-our-nr.1-spammer group and will nominate him as my first nomination.

Second to Milly, I can see only jorped. That guy is known for his narutard attribute, and sure a lot of posts are naruto eccentric, but that aside, he does only spampost, what allowed him to reach over 2000 posts, without creating his own thread in the MZ. You realize? 2000 posts in other people's threads. That's what I call spamming. Oh, and yeah, his usual postcount in the winthread's is somewhat around 200-300. Nearly 20% of the posts in there belong to him. That's... just...

And my third nomination would be Naomidee. She is the queen of spamming... literally. And I don't mean those one-liner spams, that other people tend to do, but real, off-topic but still interesting, many-roflmao's-causing, sometimes-stupid-but-only-sometimes SPAM. If we were to talk about the quality of spamposts she'd definetelly be No. 1
    Last edited by alphabeta; September 19, 2011 at 06:08 AM. Reason: blame kdown's mathematical skills :P

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

On this category i definitely have to nominate me The other one i see as a potential rival is without any doubts M3J.
    We are completely different and we both "spam", thought we spam differently.

I already posted 2000 posts at the different sections of MH appart from the FF but i spend most of my time posting at the Fun Forum and most of the times i really end spamming that place. Sometimes with nice topics and other times using only smiles or even posts with no sense at all

I really sound like a Politic right now, giving reasons to why you should vote for me

About M3J, he posts a lot ... specially on the Naruto Section, and something that i find an advantage compared to me is the fact that i noticed sometimes that a lot of his posts are ... huge and he really spends a lot of time with them.

And btw here goes a suggestion ... there would be also a good idea to create the thread "The Most Humility Member" cuz i clearly see myself as one of the potential winner

So i have been thinking about who would be my third nomination ... and i decided to nominate kdowns. He spammed more some time ago ... but he can still be considered a spammer.

And i didn't vote for him, because he putted pressure on me or whatever

Also one of my possible nominates and didn't make to the top, is naruto-niichan. But he is still just a pupil, but someone nominate him
    Last edited by jorped; September 19, 2011 at 08:57 AM.

12. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    I'd like to nominate Milly and that's it. if TDA was around he'd get my vote too; man was that guy a thorn!
    Haha!Yeah,TDA was something.He was the only member who got away with so many one-liners.If he was still here,I would've nominated him as well.

So,without out a doubt,Milly should win.Sorry jorped,but compared to M3J you still have a looong way to go.
    Spamming in the FF is one thing,but spamming in threads were posts actually count and getting away with it is the true way to go(as a spammer at least).

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jorped View Post
    Also one of my possible nominates and didn't make to the top, is naruto-niichan. But he is still just a pupil, but someone nominate him
    oh well, I'm still a novice learning from you

I'm choosing M3J and jorped as well, those two definitely deserve this title as they are the most awesome spammers I ever met

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm confused. Isn't spamming being off topic and making pointless posts? In MZ, Meet the Mods, and FF, there is no set topic or criteria to make posts have point to it, thus I can't be the spammiest.

<_<

Grand Secretariat 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

It's almost like you're saying you DON'T want to win man....

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't. Unless the nomination becomes closer, I'll ask for an exclusion unless more people vote for others as well.

Though, I guess jorped and someone else is getting almost as much votes as I am, sooooo. ;x

... 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Even if there are no "set topics" by the threads being dedicated to a certain topic, there are different topics in the threads all the time. In mine it's Durarara now (as always). Spam is still spam as far as I'm concerned. Short posts that are non-contributive and just "spammy" e.g. smiley posts or just "Hehe that's cool " For example 1-liners can be either awesome or spam, depending on the quality and content of the 1-liner.

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

I'm going to nominate my partner in crime, the Gar Bear aka. xi0. Never have I had a better spam partner while trolling the FF on evenings with alcohol consumption and hilarious skype convos. Problem? Me Gusta? Y U NO? We got it all. Kudos Gary.

Also going to nominate Blai. You know you want this one.

Reserving last nomination for later
    Last edited by 3c; September 19, 2011 at 04:14 PM.

MH's Most Passionate Member 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member scav's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

i nominate M3J, nuff said

Thread Closed
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast