Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ao no Exorcist Ch. 30 Discussion | Ch. 31 Prediction

MH's Most High Quality Poster 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member earthforge's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ao no Exorcist Ch. 30 Discussion | Ch. 31 Prediction

Chapter 30 is out! Discuss away! Do take the time to see what other members have written in the mean time.

This is where you can post the spoilers for Ao no Exorcist chapter 30!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show
    Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Last edited by earthforge; November 09, 2011 at 12:03 PM.
    Avatar © Chelsea Gordon, author of Not Quite Normal.

Negative Syndicate

Re: Ao no Exorcist Ch. 29 Discussion | Ch. 30 Prediction

Since no one upload the spoiler (plus spoiler thread is locked), I guess I'll upload here:

Spoiler show

3. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH's Most High Quality Poster 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member earthforge's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ao no Exorcist Ch. 30 Spoiler Thread

So, if I'm to interpret the suck that is Google translate correctly... no, I can't. Either Renzo or Juuzou saved Yukio's bum, the spore sac exploded, and something about Yukio and "blue"... something or I misinterpreted. It's hard to work with. Darn it Neen, she raised my expectation of this chapter to cover Saburota's past! Ah well, I look forward to it. Yay, another thing to waste my time on~

*patiently awaits a translator*

---------- Post added at 03:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 AM ----------

And apparently I have the intelligence of a deep sea sponge to not notice this thread is still locked. Sorry guys, unlocking it now!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kryanka's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Gotta love google translate. Last time it said that water spirits come out of kidneys
    So yeah, I think it's Juuzou who saves Yukio. Which means that the exorcists probably have less work with the IK now that the barrier is up.
    Anya83 on MangaFox

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Mysterious_Kaitou's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

It's a long time since I posted here...damn school and assignments. ;_;

I can only translate these phrases because my Japanese now only at JLPT N5 standard. And I have a huge Yukio bias.

I'm most worried for this part:
    雪男の目が青くなった!!!!
    覚醒か!!!!

Yukio's eyes become blue!!!!
    Awaken?!!!!

And then:
    えー青い炎の様に見える目になったと訂正して下さい。

I can't translate this well, but I know that there's something about corrections, blue flames and eyes. I think it's the poster trying to correct the first post since the thing about Yukio's eyes becoming blue doesn't make sense. So it might mean something like blue flames are seen (on Yukio?).

LKJHGFDSA can't wait for Chinese scanlation already.

BEST PANTY & STOCKING PARODY EVER

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Mm, it is concerning. Chino posted a spoiler translation on MF.

If the spoiler is true, Juuzou did save Yukio's bum and the spore sac exploded. But something about Yukio's eyes looking weird right before he was about to die? I'm very concerned, and pray to deity-who's-existence-I-doubt that Kazue hasn't been inspired by the anime and that this isn't a sign that Yukio will go demon.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jaymie's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

It probably means that Yukio will eventually turn into a demon. I mean, it's so cliche that it's not even cliche any more. It's been inevitable since the very beginning, hasn't it? Murphy's Law universally governs manga. I sort of hoped that Kato would avoid doing anything that the Anime did, but she probably planned for this since the very beginning.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member candy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

....WHAT YUKIO HAS BLUE FLAMES!!!!NO!!!MY WORST NIGHTMARE COME TRUE!!!!DAMN YOU CLICHED PLOT LINES!!! how i hope this isn't happening!!! the manga slowly turning into the anime just CANNOT HAPPEN!!!! WHY!!!?
    so its a definite there is no chapter for next month or what???
    Last edited by candy; November 03, 2011 at 03:26 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

AHEM.

1. This isn't a confirmed spoiler.
    2. Yukio getting blue flames is PURELY FAN SPECULATION.

I don't see him going demon, at least not for more than an arc (and that's pushing it big time).

Even if this is true, it could be that Yukio's picking up and Rin's lack of control and that the power is spilling over (like a WAVEFUNCTION! *physics nerd*) into Yukio. That would ensure the source isn't Yukio.

Also, don't forget it could be Satan trying to drop by/say hi.

Jaymie: Murphy's Law governs WSJ shounens and DGM. AnE has been able to avoid it thus far.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Mysterious_Kaitou's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Chinese scanlation: http://www.dm5.com/m94802/

About Yukio, a blue flame appears in his eye as Toudou is about to kill him on this page. Think Black Rock Shooter LOL. Then on this page, Yukio describes that everything in his vision became blue. Toudou says 'This is not your eye(s)' to Yukio before help comes. IDK if it's plural or not though.

Yukio having (an) eye(s) that does not belong to him? This that Yukio has some external help since it wasn't his eye(s) that has the blue flame in the first place. I get this feeling that Yukio had some resonance with Rin so he could probably borrow Rin's power or something since Rin did feel that something was wrong with Yukio on this page. As on why this happens, it could be the entire bond and connection Rin and Yukio have as twins.

I kind of like the idea of Rin and Yukio sharing powers. Hmm.

BEST PANTY & STOCKING PARODY EVER

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh my god, if that's the case Kaito, then I was right: it IS like a wavefunction.

And billions and billions of thanks for making my morning! So much new stuff regarding Shima, Koneko, Izumo and Shiemi! Meanwhile, Rin and Bon banter, and Yukio unconsciously draws on Rin's power to save himself.

I love how Toudou stopped when he saw Yukio's eyes and ran. Think he knew that he would've been screwed had he not. Still, afterwards he has the look of "oh, you will be so worthwhile to mindscrew."

So yup, those are definitely Satan's/bozo-Rin's eyes.

Hehee, oh Toudou, you are in for some world-class asskicking by Juuzou.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member candy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

this is what i think is happening. because rin is unable to draw his sword and use up his demon energy there's a huge build up of that demon power trying to come out. because it has nowhere to go its escaping, not through rin, but through yukio who was in some deep poop. this does not necessarily mean that yukio has free control over the flames and that he himself will become a demon like rin, but he is the vessel that the flames will temporarily transfer to in order to keep the balance....maybe. wow i know what i want to say but i don't feel like i explained that well enough. anyway i like earth's theory more than my own.
    i wish that the chinese scans came in simplified characters instead of being in the more complex traditional characters!!! if there was a way to put it into simplified i would try to get a basic over view on what the characters are saying! sorry guys!
    oh and i really want rin to be able to draw his sword next chapter!!! i miss his demon form!

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, so it happened in spite of how much we denied it: Yukio displayed some demonic power and it's actually satan's blue flame power. I'd rather not have two Blue Exorcist on the show, but oh well, I have faith in Katou. Yukio's eyes are like every other demon's - with one vertical pupil, while satan and Rin when he's real pissed have like triple pupil (looks like my Opera Unite Button ;p). I wonder if it's permanent and Yukio will stay this way. Oh gosh, so exciting.

I'm not sure about this power transfer though. Remember that Rin's powers awakened when he was in grave danger too - but he started to burn, unlike Yukio. I think Yukio had some hidden powers from the beginning. I don't like the idea that the twins share Rin's flames: "Oh, sorry, you were using them? It's ok, I can wait." Rin felt Yukio's in trouble but that could be Jedi-ish sensing force fluctuations, in addition to twins' bond.

Kazue, you're killing me.
    Anya83 on MangaFox

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hoshino personally impaled me a long time ago, so I happily don't care what direction the story takes - as long as it doesn't make the characters OOC.

I don't think Yukio used the blue flames at all. All we were seeing was Toudou's flamey arm that he was about to kill Yukio with. I think just the way how Yukio's eyes changed scared the living shit out of Toudou, who quickly backed off. There's absolutely none of the sparks (unlike Rin who always has at least a few around when he gets pissed off.)

The reason why I say it's because of Rin is since Yukio's probably been in life-or-death situations dozens of times (it's his job). What made this time different is just that Rin is unsealed (and at the moment, struggling with himself.) It's not necessarily a full or permanent transfer. It's just that Rin acts as the reservoir and sometimes it could overflow into Yukio. Also, because Toudou said "those aren't your eyes". But ah well...

Yukio's eyes closely match Rin's when Rin got pissed with him in the "Phantom Train" chapter.

Yukio didn't stay this way. His strange eyes went away pretty fast, right before Juuzou et al. saved his butt (still, I think that with this, Toudou will happily leave Yukio alive becomes he's too interesting to kill - somehow Yukio, a being in Assiah, was able to influence a Gehennan power.)

I don't believe Yukio would want to even get close to the blue flames. His weapon is ingenuity, not brute force. Plus, his body can't handle the flames. I think this just happens as a matter of last resort

Also, come to think of it, the reason why we've been bashing the anime is more because Yukio got so freaking horribly out of character and the rapid making Rin just like Yukio. Definitely not happenin' here.

(Goes back to procrastinating on hw.)

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

MF's not working, so I have to answer you here, earth I think Rin felt Yukio's in danger because they're so close to each other emotionally. Even if it's true for many twins, it's still not a cable that physically connects them.

Rin's not-so-pissed eyes look like eyes of any other demon
    Anya83 on MangaFox

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast