Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ao no Exorcist Ch. 29 Discussion | Ch. 30 Prediction

MH's Most High Quality Poster 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member earthforge's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ao no Exorcist Ch. 29 Discussion | Ch. 30 Prediction

This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of Ao no Exorcist!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show
    Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Avatar © Chelsea Gordon, author of Not Quite Normal.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ao no Exorcist Ch. 29 Spoiler Thread

Spoiler SummarySource: 2ch
    Credit: V3gLFGXM0, MH
    Verification: Confirmed
    青 最終ページ下書き
    クロの背中にのってたすぐろが結界張ってふじょうおうとじこめる
    ゆきお兄貴が好きだったけど嫌いだったと告白
    それでもそれを超えられない弱い自分が嫌いだったとふっきれて藤堂を魔方陣の中に追い込む
    水の精霊みたいなのを召還し逆転したような展開になるも藤堂普通に精霊ぶっ飛ばして陣から出てくる
    最後のページは普通に下書き

-

表紙こみで 24P

It looks like the chapter will be only 24 pages.

I think with my heart and I move with my head | My Stories Archive - Short Story: "Life According to an Onion" UP!

3. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH's Most High Quality Poster 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member earthforge's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks so much riki! Sorry for not responding to the PM, just saw it!

At first I was "24 pages? Noooo, she isn't trying to go to WSJ, is she?" Then I checked her blog and found that she had done the covers and stuff for the AoNoEx Color Bible and something called "The TimeKillers".

Damn, I need a translation badly! Looks like mostly Toudou and Yukio. Hoping for a detailed mindscrew or Yukio doing a badass maneuver.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kryanka's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Only 24???
    C'mon, another short chapter like this one and I'm gonna... dunno, but it'll hurt. Have you seen the raw already, earth? Is it really about Yukio and Toudou? Not that I'm not interested in Yukio's state of mind, but I'd like to see Rin in real action too.
    Anya83 on MangaFox

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I wish I had. Then I might have not dreamed last night that I read a google translation that translated the spoiler perfectly and was talking about Toudou's specific manipulations of Yukio. Moral of the story: don't read untranslated spoilers right before bed.

But yeah, the spoilers mention Yukio and Toudou a lot, including possibly Yukio acknowledging he hated and loved his brother. But again, it's with the help of Google translate, take it with a grain of salt as I could've easily misunderstood the tenses.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member sakura_fai's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Is there a link to her blog, earthforge?

And, I kinda want her to go to WSJ, (although I'm afraid the plot quality will go down), which means more ao no exorcist goodness each week except for 24-30 pages a month. D';

I don't see Yukio's name in the spoiler...Though I do see the kanji for end of world; Brother or Aniki which is what Yukio calls Rin. and the character: weak. >.> The rest of the hiragana=???

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Nooo Thats terrible news! last chapter we only had like 21 pages of actual manga. This month its like 25 -.- we have another hoshino(DGM) on our hands. And dont get me wrong i think this is an awesome manga, but before you get crazy making other projects i think you should work on your manga that got you the popularity to begin with. Too many side projects and you get a manga that never goes anywhere.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

half: Kazue is not like Hoshino. Unlike Hoshino, Kazue has had a decent track record of keeping an average page-length of 35-40. I also give Kazue a lot more lenience because unlike Hoshino, Kazue has a standard she holds to. I got sick of how DGM petered out slowly because Hoshino has incurable wrist issues and is making up the story as she goes. Kazue at least keeps the story quality from suffering and returns to the typical 35-40 page lengths after a lot of her additional works are done.

Kazue's blog is here. Actually, her releases this month are really great! Shefinished the work for the AoNoEx Color Bible (I assume it holds all the color pages, wouldn't that be awesome to own!? I love her color pages so much!) and on a book of several of her short stories, including "The Miyama-Uguisu Mansion Incident", the pilot of AoNoEx which you can find online, and "HoshiOta", a short story that we lost the scans for with a protagonist that looks much like Yukio. So honestly, I am not worked up over this.

I really don't want Kazue to go to WSJ; I much prefer her detailed Square chapters. Also, Square is much less intense, and Kazue already has tons of fun balancing her cash cow.

So... I didn't notice, but somebody thought that Kuro was mentioned. I wonder if the water bullet had more of an effect on Toudou than Toudou realized. Hmmmmmm...

Negative Syndicate

Quote Originally Posted by earthforge View Post
    At first I was "24 pages? Noooo, she isn't trying to go to WSJ, is she?" Then I checked her blog and found that she had done the covers and stuff for the AoNoEx Color Bible and something called "The TimeKillers".
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryanka View Post
    Only 24???
    C'mon, another short chapter like this one and I'm gonna... dunno, but it'll hurt. Have you seen the raw already, earth? Is it really about Yukio and Toudou? Not that I'm not interested in Yukio's state of mind, but I'd like to see Rin in real action too.

Quote Originally Posted by halfcrzy View Post
    Nooo Thats terrible news! last chapter we only had like 21 pages of actual manga. This month its like 25 -.- we have another hoshino(DGM) on our hands. And dont get me wrong i think this is an awesome manga, but before you get crazy making other projects i think you should work on your manga that got you the popularity to begin with. Too many side projects and you get a manga that never goes anywhere.
    I think there might be either of two reasons for this: 1. she is busy work on extra volumes, like series of one shots and color books; or 2. when you look at this month's ToC for Jump SQ, it had six one shots, thus some series have to shorten the pages.

Quote Originally Posted by sakura_fai View Post
    And, I kinda want her to go to WSJ, (although I'm afraid the plot quality will go down), which means more ao no exorcist goodness each week except for 24-30 pages a month. D';
    I don't want Ao no Exorcist to move to WSJ because I don't want SQ to be recycle bin for WSJ. SQ didn't really had its own successful series, most of them are from WSJ and MSJ; Ao no Exorcist is first actual hit series that soley came from SQ and I don't want WSJ to take away from SQ.
    Last edited by Negative Syndicate; October 03, 2011 at 02:40 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member sakura_fai's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

:/ True, WSJ is quite generic, stereotypical shounen and not very detailed, but I kinda wish Ao No Exorcist was a weekly manga. >.> IT's such a good storyline, and hard to wait for. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Negative Syndicate View Post
    I don't want Ao no Exorcist to move to WSJ because I don't want SQ to be recycle bin for WSJ. SQ didn't really had its own successful series, most of them are from WSJ and MSJ; Ao no Exorcist is first actual hit series that soley came from SQ and I don't want WSJ to take away from SQ.
    What about Kuroshitsuji? I know it came from Square Enix, but wasn't it always published in SQ?

And I love your signature btw.

She's busy b/c of the Color Bible (Is it really just the color pages or an official artbook with new pictures? x'3)
    But since the anime ended and the movie's starting, she might be busy with that. True, she might not have much a say or writing the plot, but usually anime adaptions or movies need the author to take part in someway. ^^;;

Ooo~! She's released a book of mini-stories called The Time Killers Interesting.

And well, 25 pages is better than absolutely nothing. I'd rather an AWESOME 25 pages which is what Kazue Kato usually gives us, rather than a dull, derp 40-50 pages chapter.

Does anyone know if Kuro's name is written in hiragana or kanji? XD I'm quite curious, cause I can't see the word, kuro in the spoiler.

x'3 I'm really curious, anyone at least have the jap raws? XD

Negative Syndicate

What about Kuroshitsuji? I know it came from Square Enix, but wasn't it always published in SQ?
    Kuroshitsuji is serializing in GFantasy from Square Enix since it begin. Maybe you're mistaking as SQ for Jump SQ. stands for Square Enix; actually, SQ for Jump SQ stands for Supreme Quality and a public square, not Square Enix. GFantasy and Jump SQ. are from totally different publishers.

Does anyone know if Kuro's name is written in hiragana or kanji? XD I'm quite curious, cause I can't see the word, kuro in the spoiler.
    Kuro's name is written as katakana.

---------- Post added October 04, 2011 at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was October 03, 2011 at 11:25 PM ----------

Ao no Exorcist will be absent on next month's issue.
    Last edited by Negative Syndicate; October 03, 2011 at 10:30 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Some theorizing on the forums that the spoiler might refer to a water spirit. Hm. Wonder if Yukio has more cards up his sleeve?

Quote Originally Posted by Negative Syndicate View Post

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Hangedman's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

chapter 29 chinese scan here

17. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yukio pulled a badass. You win Anya.

I so much adore Yukio's "I got you ya son of a bitch" look. It looks like the final water spirit attack failed, and now Toudou's dispensed with the mindscrew and has moved on to just trying to kill Yukio. Issue is, how can Yukio get out of this? I think mentally now he's mostly out of the woods. Physically, Toudou is stronger though and now just wants to kill him.

Loved all the flashbacks (youngest child with issues much Yukio? But hey, he got over it spectacularly). So Bon noticed that Rin is still scared shitless of drawing Kurikara - we've now moved on to the more important main character stuff of this arc.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kryanka's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by earthforge View Post
    Yukio pulled a badass. You win Anya.
    I was going to ask you what was it that we were discussing so fiercely, because I don't even remember betting. But I remembered. I'm soooo relieved that Yukio made it. There's nothing like a moment when you can love one of your favorite characters even more Kazue Katou (I still don't know which is her name) is a genius.

Although now I feel spoiled rotten.

Quote Quote:
    [Sit's in a corner and cuts herself]

About the new chapter: I love how Kuro keeps Bon in place with one of his tails Rin doesn't need such support, as he's got demon's agility.
    Yukio looks like he's about to cry thinking about Rin. So cute...
    Bon looks exhausted after casting the spell.
    Yukio looks like personification of awesomeness.
    Only tamers can summon spirits, right? They did so with the fire spirit. So Yukio is a tamer too? Wow. Go, Yukio, you're going to kick Toudou's ass
    Last edited by Kryanka; October 04, 2011 at 02:34 PM.
    Anya83 on MangaFox

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast