Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Strong Points in FT

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Positive Feedback Thread

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...te-Mage%28s%29
    *cough*

---------- Post added October 15, 2011 at 07:38 AM ---------- Previous post was September 30, 2011 at 01:17 PM ----------

another thing i like bout mashimas work:
    he surprises me very often(except the nakama power)
    he has the balls to do a 7 year timeskip with the main cast not growing at all.
    with that he went against the mainstream of the usual timeskips.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kauia's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I just love Mashima's work. The art's amazing. Rave's art got really amazing when it was reaching its end. As for fairy Tail, when it started, I thought it was already wonderful. He proved me wrong as he continues to dray.The story's one of the very thing that motivates me love Fairy Tail. How there are so many questions about dragons, Zeref, Lucy, and Layla that keeps you reading it more. I know that somewhere in the future, the plot would drop like a bomb leaving me speechless like he did with Elie in Rave.

The idea of how he used magic in this story is also unique and I just love it. The nature of magic is one of a kind. He mentioned once that it wasn't really magic but way of magic, martial arts of magic but he had no way of translating it to english.

The characters, the characters, there's nothing to be said since it's just so lovable. It's hard to find a character that's not lovable. One of the things that got me hook to this manga is the characters. The personality and the sens e of humor really got to me.

The concept of how family and romance used is unique. The pairing's not just one and to make them fit altogether is amazing. The canon pairing feels really fresh since I don't find it stereotypical.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tame's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I like the art, the great character designs and personality quirks and all the imaginative magical powers. ^_^ I'm sure there are other things but I can't think of them right now.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2