Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: HSDK 445 Discussion/ 446 Predictions

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

HSDK 445 Discussion/ 446 Predictions

The latest chapter is out! Get it here:

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...44/c445/1.html

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member obamamania's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK 445 Discussion/ 446 Predictions

Umm did the announcement not get translated or am I a dummy? Plus omg Kenichi I didn't expect accidental crossfire like that because Hongo's reaction looked a bit shocked. Should have listened to the Elder and not have gone in the first place, this is turning into a train wreck. And now Miu is gonna do something to impress Silcardo now (who's giving off a Tobi from Naruto vibe now lol) and he's gonna take her probably after she's knocked out.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kataomoi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It looks as if Jenazad manipulated hongo into stabbing kenichi.. I guess something like that isn't impossible; Kushina can make people move involuntary or throw them off with her ki so I'm sure he could do something similar to that.

The only thing that I don't get is that Jenezad must either have a death wish or is totally ignorant of who is trying to kidnap (Miu). If the elder doesn't get him, I'm sure Saiga would at least kill him for even touching his daughter..

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner morefire's Avatar
    Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Post Thanks / Like

Hongo was already unconscious so judge from the dircection of the killing intent that was directed at him his body reacted to what was close by: he seems to have woken up after that though.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

The technique zicaldo apparently used seems somewhat similar to the fear mantra boris's master used. Quite interesting how he got hongo to instinctively defend and give kenichi a trashing. It is also interesting that kenichi can't even defend himself from the punch of a half beated master. I guess kenichi is still cannon fodder in the grand scheme of things. Odds are he calculated that specifically to get the dark side of miu out. With that he will see whether she is qualified to learn his style.... Anyways, I doubt kenichi is as hurt as the chapter would lead us to believe. Kenichi is already capable of surviving apachai's punches, and he has his vest which was enough to survive the full blow of a master's sword. Granted this is the god fist we are talking about but I still doubt kenichi is significantly hurt beyond unconsciousness.

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

I guess there is still the issue of kenichi falling of a building though. No idea how he will come out of that alive. Why was there only one master there to begin with? It would not be that strange that the elder was watching from afar either.... Or perhaps kenichi has reached a level where he can survive the fall on his own? Or perhaps he will fall safely on a truckload of bandaids.... lol

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's not just Yami guys that can do that move. Remember when Akisame was fighting Alexander and was air throwing him by using his ki to think he was being attacked from all angles?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Holy crap what a chapter. I was shocked that it came out so fast actually. Is the announcement coming later? Because I'm guessing it got delayed by a week. There was no color page or anything. Maybe Kenichi falling has significance to the oneshot that is coming out.

Anyways I loved how Sakaki and Hongo were called lumps of Karate lol. It was cute that Kenichi was protecting Miu from the rocks. I have to say though Hongo is one tough SOB to injure Sakaki after being knocked out. I actually thought that Kenichi got double whammed by Hongo and Demon fist when he ran to Sakaki but it was only Hongo responding to Bloodlust Cannon.

Demon fist wants to see Miu's powers because he could have stolen her at any time really, after the 2 masters were knocked out. As for poor Kneichi, he will probably end up getting caught by a master on his way down to death. If he is still conscious then he might be able to save himself. I do love Miu's reaction to Kenichi falling and it will be nice to see her darkness mode again.

Funny thing though, Shou fought Miu in darkness mode so now it is his master's turn.

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
    Last edited by crimsonlink310; September 17, 2011 at 11:42 PM.

News Writer 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Asahina's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonlink310 View Post
    Holy crap what a chapter. I was shocked that it came out so fast actually.
    I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
    Yes, a new scanlation group, Imperial Scans, seemed to have released it as fast as possible to be noticed or something. I think this was their second release.

This chapter as a whole was huge shocker. I thought it would be one of those continual BOSS MASTER fights, but the things that are uncovered in this arc is intense. Kenichi being able to activated his eyes to sense fighting moves that the normal eye can't see (sharingan..lol).

Plus, this chapter showed so much action scenes that the ecchi-ness from Miu wasn't even disturbing me.
    (Although the artist has been showing see-through nipples of chapters, it's pissing me off) Isn't Miu 15-17 years old? Shouldn't this be considered loli-con for all these exposure to Miu's body? Her boobs are so big on some scenes, it's unreal like a big balloon that is only meant to stared at. It makes you understand why an usually timid shy male would get himself into constant danger all because he hopes and wants to have sexual relations with Miu in the nearest future. The mangaka is basically saying that if you have a good body with a nice personality, a guy will do anything for you. (Personally, I like this message - but it is just plain unrealistic; how typical for a shounen)

Anyways, I just hope we see Miu actually getting the masters back to their senses and stop the fighting with her dark mode activated. I hope she is capable of being on par with them, cause these masters are on a whole other level. And I bet you that Mui's Grandfather is watching the whole match in secret somewhere - like he always does.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Asahina View Post
    if you have a good body with a nice personality, a guy will do anything for you. (Personally, I like this message - but it is just plain unrealistic.
    It's realistic in America, I can't comment on many other countries...
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, a new scanlation group, Imperial Scans, seemed to have released it as fast as possible to be noticed or something. I think this was their second release.

This chapter as a whole was huge shocker. I thought it would be one of those continual BOSS MASTER fights, but the things that are uncovered in this arc is intense. Kenichi being able to activated his eyes to sense fighting moves that the normal eye can't see (sharingan..lol).

Plus, this chapter showed so much action scenes that the ecchi-ness from Miu wasn't even disturbing me.
    (Although the artist has been showing see-through nipples of chapters, it's pissing me off) Isn't Miu 15-17 years old? Shouldn't this be considered loli-con for all these exposure to Miu's body? Her boobs are so big on some scenes, it's unreal like a big balloon that is only meant to stared at. It makes you understand why an usually timid shy male would get himself into constant danger all because he hopes and wants to have sexual relations with Miu in the nearest future. The mangaka is basically saying that if you have a good body with a nice personality, a guy will do anything for you. (Personally, I like this message - but it is just plain unrealistic; how typical for a shounen)

Anyways, I just hope we see Miu actually getting the masters back to their senses and stop the fighting with her dark mode activated. I hope she is capable of being on par with them, cause these masters are on a whole other level. And I bet you that Mui's Grandfather is watching the whole match in secret somewhere - like he always does.
    Wow thats cool that we have a dedicated Kenichi scanlation group now. Kenichi's eyes getting better at seeing Master class movements is a very good sign of his progress.

lol I'm guessing you don't fan service very much? I would say her whole body is up for the audience to view throughout the chapter with emphasis on her breasts and butt. Well at least Kenichi was pretty happy with her boob size last chapter.

Kenichi honestly loves Miu so her body is just a plus really. Lust is part of it of course but Kenichi isn't the type of person to go after a girl based on their body. Renka and Rachel give the impress of wanting Kenichi but he ignores them along with poor Yuka even though the former 2 have good bodies.

lol I'm not surprised that you like the message Matsuena-san is giving after looking at your gender. I won't lie though, part of that message is very true for some guys.

Hongo is awake actually, so its only Sakaki that needs to be awoken even though he is badly injured. Hongo is also injured so Miu fighting him and pushing him back wouldn't be a surprise. I agree that someone is nearby watching the 2, it might be the Elder or it might not be him.

I do hope that one of the masters is there to catch Kenichi if he isn't able to save himself. Being in a cast for a month or 2 because of the fall the building would suck very badly. Not to mention all the training he would miss.

BTW I forgot to mention in my previous post that Miu's reaction was great in this week's chapter. I loved the shocked face in the panel when Kenichi was knocked off the building. Kenichi was shocked on the way out after hitting the board, did anyone notice that? Also Hongo has crazy launch power for knocking Kenichi back so much with a stabbing attack.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Epic_Rider's Avatar
    Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

The mangaka is basically saying that if you have a good body with a nice personality, a guy will do anything for you.
    ...That's normal. A girl that's hot, smart and has a nice personality who actually likes you is something to be treasured, it doesn't appear everyday.

Anyway, first things first, I loved the cover page, this week, I hope Shigure wears that next time they go to the beach.

Anyway, a surprising chapter. I didn't expect Jenazad to do something like that, I was more expecting him to swoop in and grab Miu. I wonder how on earth Kenichi is going to get out of that. I certainly didn't expect to see Miu's Do Mode here.

Next week will prove very interesting.

The virtue of a journey rarely lies in its destination. What man is so closed to thought that he will not be brought to wonder whether it is he who moves, or the world.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

I am from Indonesia, country that Janezad is from. and if you guys interested in that jutsu he used (Penembakan Hasrat Membunuh), in English it means 'Killing intent shot'. by the way I'm really hyped by the fact they plainly translated it to my language as I recall, this is the first time.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You know, I think it's a big assumption that Janezad wants Miu. Remember after Kenichi's fight with Ethan, where Ethan told him Janezad wasn't interested in taking Castor on as his disciple anymore, because he'd turned his attentions to Sakaki and Kenichi? I might be proven wrong next week, but I suspect he's sic-ing Miu on Hongo and Sakaki as a distraction and he's going to dive off the building and abscond with Kenichi. I mean, every one of the Yami masters that have seen him have had some interest in Kenichi beyond him just being their enemy's pupil.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kataomoi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That would be interesting to see Jenezad going after Kenichi instead. That would be a pretty big victory for Yami to convert Kenichi over to their side. But again, that would be suicide on Jenezad's part. If he sticks with Miu he'll have to deal with Saiga and the elder ( the strongest people on each side), or if he gets kenichi he'll have the elder and all of Ryuzan's masters up his ass.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i think its a bit interesting that silcardo's techniques reminds me a little bit of sieg's techniques, like when he used that scream to create an avalanche is almost the same as sieg's angel's whisper tech. i think silcardo is one of the best fighters and i like him because he uses pencak silat

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast