Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: HSDK 445 Discussion/ 446 Predictions

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kataomoi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK 445 Discussion/ 446 Predictions

Did anyone get what the "important announcement" that Matsuena was suppose to make in this chapter? The last page of 444 said something about that and I was wonder if anyone else found what it was. http://www.mangareader.net/historys-...kenichi/444/16

I was hoping it would be the anime going into season 3 or something like that.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kataomoi View Post
    Did anyone get what the "important announcement" that Matsuena was suppose to make in this chapter? The last page of 444 said something about that and I was wonder if anyone else found what it was. http://www.mangareader.net/historys-...kenichi/444/16

I was hoping it would be the anime going into season 3 or something like that.
    Here is what the announcement says:
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/39233-Weekly-Shounen-Sunday-%28Shounen-Mag-by-Shogakukan%29?p=2600908&viewfull=1#post2600908

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Darn how disappointing. Wouldn't another anime season of Kenichi be profitable or something? I would buy all the DVDs for sure.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Why didn't the anime continue though? I would think that such a popular manga would have a popular anime. I have to admit there were certain details I disliked of the anime though. The animation was overall slightly awkward and I hated kenichi's voice. It is a shame we barely got to see master fights as the one between sougetsu and ma was just too short.

I would find it overall weird that the yami masters would go look for kenichi to beat as a disciple. For one thing, kenichi is just the guy they want to defeat. If they don't defeat kenichi then they won't be able to prove that the fist of death is the best way to train a disciple. More so, that would trigger an immediate all out war with ryozampaku which even the yami masters are unlikely to want so soon. Zicaldo mentioned he was going for the most delicious fruit the country ever had, wouldn't it make much more sense that he was talking about miu? Miu is probably the most talented person we have seen in the manga, her training dates back to her baby days, she is the one who is bound to kill on a fit of bloodlust (contrary to kenichi who even in extreme scenarios cannot go all out). Overall, it would make little sense that he is going for kenichi. Not to mention that it would be weird that he had kenichi almost killed if he was after him (although it could be argued that now that he is alone is the perfect moment to capture him).

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

How damaged do you guys think Kenichi is right now? He got hand stabbed by Hongo although he wasn't bleeding. He struck the electric board on his way out and got shocked. Now he is falling down from about 15 stories or higher. Kenichi always seems to get injured when his masters fight one way or another. >.>^

kkck I liked Kenichi's VA but another VA wouldn't be bad either. Miu need a new VA because her old VA died. The animation could definitely be better in HD format. I agree that some of the fights were really short.

I don't think Zicaldo is after Kenichi because he is watching Miu fight Hongo.
    Last edited by crimsonlink310; September 18, 2011 at 11:29 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Well,i always was thinkin he was after Miu..but now...it is lookslike he can realy go for Kenichi(Sakaki is out of question,Hongo too and Miu going rampage) plus,if he will go for Kenichi then thats how he can survive "fall from building"...and i gues it is will be good to see Yami life from inside...but..still...hard to belive he will leave Miu for some reason.....argh...another moment wich you cant realy predict <.<

p.s.
    oh and one single moment..i was thinkin..what if Miu go completly furious and kill Hongo...and maybe even Sakaki too oO ...what will Kenichi do?...and the rest of Ryuzompaku....cant wait for next chapter <.<
    p.p.s.
    +1 for dissapointment on annoucment

p.p.p.s.
    Quote Quote:
    He got hand stabbed by Hongo although he wasn't bleeding. He struck the electric board on his way out and got shocked. Now he is falling down from about 15 stories
    Sounds like regular training for Kenichi ^_^

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member obamamania's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Exactly, Silcardo used some weird ability to cause Hongo to attack Kenichi for the simple reason of seeing how Miu would react. He wants to see Miu vs. Hongo, that's why he leapt into action, only to then hide nearby to watch the aftermath. Plus, as he said, the opportunity is amazing because Sakaki was also for the moment pushed back, leaving space for Miu's clash to go uninterrupted. I love where this is going, Miu and Kenichi's relationship was getting too close lol, something had to mess things up and I'm glad it was something that will really matter to the plot.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

To be honest I don't see how this would help zicaldo kidnap miu. Why would he want to risk her getting butchered by hongo or sakaki while unconscious? Given what just happened it would make more sense for the guy to go after kenichi. With the current turn of events zicaldo would have to rush to get miu from the grasp of sakaki and hongo. In turn with miu going for hongo he has more than enough chances to get kenichi who is away and beyond the attention of anyone there. Miu is the more obvious candidate for disciple for zicaldo but in turn the developments made it so that he can take kenichi without anyone being the wiser. I just can't make an opinion on who exactly he is going for right now, it could really be either one.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Think StarWars.

Silcardo shot out a "killing intent" to Akira, and Akira reflexively responded with an attack towards the intent. Silcardo timed it just right so the intent would go through Kenichi, and Akira's response (in form of an attack) would go through Kenichi, as well. Miu (for all intents and purpose) saw Kenichi being killed (or at least very badly injured) right in front of her eyes. Obviously, she's not happy about it, and she allowed her emotion to take control over her as she's seen launching an attack towards a mater class (top level master, no less) opponent.

That was pretty much Silcardo's plan, I think. To push Miu over to the "dark side", if you will, and make her lose her self control and discipline and allow herself to be overwhelmed by anger... to push her past a point where she wouldn't think about killing someone else to where she wants to (how ever improbable) kill someone else. Revenge is a pretty good motivation, after all. And that's the crux of the killing fist (in this manga), after all. Using martial arts to kill someone else.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member obamamania's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Completely agree with Neko, the argument that he is going for Kenichi is also broken by the fact that he first of all didn't run off to save him from falling, and secondly that he's hiding in a safe spot to now watch the aftermath of the mess he just caused. He doesn't wanna just take a disciple who is useless, based only on what's he's heard about her since as we've seen he discards disciples like they're nothing. He wants to see what she can do, and he's set up a perfect scene where she's going ALL out against someone she has no chance against but who is now awake enough to most likely fight to subdue her and not kill her. We know Hongo doesn't believe in getting disciples involved, hitting Kenichi was a serious accident so it's not as if Silcardo has put her into mortal danger.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DragonOsman2's Avatar
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

@obamamania: I liked that Kenichi and Miu's relationship was getting somewhere, so I do hope they hook up in the end I didn't like that the progression was interrupted like this.

But anyway, yeah, I do agree that Silcardo is definitely wanting to take Miu as his disciple, after he's seen what she can do in berserk/rage mode. Once she kills someone when she's like that, though, she'll likely fall into Asura. Like what happened to Ogata. So I hope someone makes her snap out of it before she kills someone.

And yeah, I hope that Apachai and Shigure, or the Elder, are/is there to save Kenichi. And I also don't want Miu to become a part of Yomi.

If she snaps out of her rage mode after killing someone, and for some reason doesn't fall into Asura, then she might choose to go with Silcardo while in depression, thinking she doesn't deserve to be on the side of Katsujin Ken anymore since she killed someone. Kenichi and everyone else in Ryouzanpaku will want to go and get her back. While she's in Yomi, she'll likely learn more about Saiga, like how he's the leader of Yami and is also the one who killed his wife (as in, Miu's mother). If this happens, and she's also later taken back by Kenichi and the masters of Ryouzanpaku, after being convinced that they do want her back and are okay with her killing someone in those circumstances since she wasn't herself (I know they'll say that), then I'll like it better, at least, than her falling to Asura and becoming a part of Yomi.

By the way, about Saiga: something tells me he probably doesn't care even one bit about his daughter. If he was ruthless enough to kill his own wife, and even became an enemy of Ryouzanpaku, then how could he care about a daughter?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kataomoi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

In all honesty, I don't think Saiga is completely bad, probably just shamed in the fact that he went down a path of no return. I'm sure Miu's dark mode is something that she inherited from Saiga. My theory is that Saiga went into dark mode after one of his friends died and started killing people at indescrimiately. He might not have realized that he killed Shizuha until it was too late.

A good story twist would be that the dark mode is actually a kuromisogi trait and that miu actually inherited that from Shizua. Maybe Shizuha's death was actually planned out by her and Saiga then maybe Saiga went crazy after having to kill his own wife.

Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't you remember that flashback we saw of Shizuha getting killed on that snowy mountain? When he killed her, it looked like they'd been embracing, I'd think, and when he attacked her while they were like that she said, while dying, "D-dear . . . ?!" or something like that. Doesn't really seem like it'd all planned it out by them, and also doesn't seem like he was on a killing spree due to Dark Mode.

Also, that berserk state is more of an enraged state that a Dou fighter enters when he/she is being controlled by hate/rage/power; whichever of those that the said Dou fighter uses to fight. Remember that Miu is a Dou fighter. It's not a trait from a single family, all Dou fighters have it. It's just that some of them, like Sakaki for instance, appear to be more able to control their emotions and are less likely to allow themselves to enter that state, like what happened when Sakaki saw Hongo kill their friend. But maybe even Sakaki would get like that if something bad enough happened that he couldn't bear.

Also, Saiga is the One Shadow, One Fist, as Kanou Shou said. He's the leader of Yami, which makes him Ryouzanpaku's sworn enemy. I'd say he actually is being made out to be all bad.
    Last edited by DragonOsman2; September 21, 2011 at 02:29 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You know I think each time the Elder disappears, he goes to fight Saiga or destroy Yami bases. Then he takes a break to heal up any injury. The reason I say this is because the Elder goes out a lot of times during the manga and he has to go somewhere for a reason besides just traveling.

I really want to see Saiga appear and learn about his personality. Did Saiga blind his own disciple, Kajima in 1 eye? Saiga also has a constant aura from what we have seen of him. Saiga oddly looks a lot like Kenshiro from Fist of the North Star. Also Akisame knew Saiga as his best friend so that is something to consider.

Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

Speaking of the Elder, I hope he's at least nearby right now, where Kenichi and the others are, or at least, I hope Apachai and Shigure are have caught up by now. Someone needs to be able to get to Kenichi in time to save him and help him back up to the top of that building so that he can try to get Miu to get out of her rage mode. Unless Hongo himself can do it, being that he's a Sei fighter. He might be able to do something against her and help her since she's a Dou fighter on a rampage at the moment.

The Elder doesn't appear to have any injuries when he comes back from his traveling trips, so I kind of find it hard to believe that he goes off to attack Yami bases, let alone to fight Saiga. And plus, I'd think he would've told Miu and Kenichi about Saiga being the One Shadow if he knew, so I think he really doesn't know.
    Last edited by DragonOsman2; September 21, 2011 at 07:17 PM.

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast