Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: HSDK 445 Discussion/ 446 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK 445 Discussion/ 446 Predictions

No I think the Elder knows his own son is the One Shadow. I mean think about how Miu would feel if she knew her own father was the leader of the killing fist group Yami. So the Elder simply didn't tell her or Kenichi.

Also I mentioned that the Elder healed himself so that way no injuries remained. You read/saw about the Elder single handedly taking out the ships on the ocean during Kensei vs Diego and all of the military base during the attack on Agaard. Not to mention Freya's grandfather took out a Yami base by himself.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

^Well, the thing about the elder is that even among super master class fighters he is on a league of his own. Of course it is hard to say how he would compare to an actual member of the one shadow nine fists though. Anyways, I don't think the elder would get significantly hurt by attacking a base on his own. Even if there is an army of master class fighters in there, would they even begin to hold their ground? Remember fortuna island? Fortuna had hired an army of master class fighters and the lot of them got taken out by a lone man, sougetsu. The politician master was said to be incomparably stronger than fortuna, another master class fighter to the point where the shinpaku guys plus miu and kenichi would not have even been able to defend themselves on their own, and the guy got taken out easily by an injured sakaki. Freya's grandfather seems to be 150 and he took out a yami base on his own. I could see the elder taking out a yami base full of regular master class fighters and walk out of that unscathed.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DragonOsman2's Avatar
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

Good points, both of you.

@Crimsonlink: I think there's still a chance that the Elder might not know about his son being the One Shadow. We'll see, though, I guess.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity elitefox's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jmcc View Post
    You know, I think it's a big assumption that Janezad wants Miu. Remember after Kenichi's fight with Ethan, where Ethan told him Janezad wasn't interested in taking Castor on as his disciple anymore, because he'd turned his attentions to Sakaki and Kenichi? I might be proven wrong next week, but I suspect he's sic-ing Miu on Hongo and Sakaki as a distraction and he's going to dive off the building and abscond with Kenichi. I mean, every one of the Yami masters that have seen him have had some interest in Kenichi beyond him just being their enemy's pupil.
    Woots another master for Kenichi

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

Darn only Kenichi's boob attack can turn miu back ^_^
    CLEANED

Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

Unless Sakaki and/or Hongo could do something as well. And there's another thing Kenichi could do . . . though he probably won't be able to muster the nerve to do it: a kiss. They're in love, so maybe a kiss will help Miu come to her senses.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kataomoi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think that he would get out unscathed. He's already showing signs of his age catching up to him. That one short sword user managed to get away from him and take his friend with the elder trying as hard as he could. Not to mention said that he would have to rest for 2 or three days with only using .000001% of his true power.

Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

But he's the "Invincible Superman" in this manga, still. He could take out Yami bases with ease, and even if he does get injured it most likely won't be something to worry much about.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kataomoi View Post
    I don't think that he would get out unscathed. He's already showing signs of his age catching up to him. That one short sword user managed to get away from him and take his friend with the elder trying as hard as he could. Not to mention said that he would have to rest for 2 or three days with only using .000001% of his true power.
    Well, the 0.000x combination technique is what requires him a couple of days rest, not in itself using that amount of power. At least in the context of the manga that is a specific technique which strains him even if in our world that does not quite make sense.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kataomoi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Hell of a chapter

New Reply