Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Air Gear 328 Discussion/ 329 Predictions

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DragonOsman2's Avatar
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Air Gear 328 Discussion/ 329 Predictions

Aeon managed to combine them all and make an All-Purpose Regalia. He was wearing that, remember? There does at least seem to be a way to do it. And if all the Roads and all the Regalia were originally one and the same (like, if Kilik's words to Simca back then are to be taken literally), then there must definitely be a way to combine all of the Roads so that they can work together without opposing one another. Just, if there is such a way, then I'd rather have it to where Kururu makes replicas of all of the Regalia other than the Rumble and Wind, and combines those cores to make the new Regalia (since she already seems to have combined a Bagram replica with the original Rumble core to make the Storm core), after Ikki gives back the cores that are being combined into his Regalia right now (again, I don't want him to give them back right now. Maybe after fighting Sora, or maybe he'll keep the cores until Kazu and Agito can ride again, and also until Kilik is ready to take the Gem Regalia core back).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member suarhnir's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DragonOsman2 View Post
    Aeon managed to combine them all and make an All-Purpose Regalia. He was wearing that, remember? There does at least seem to be a way to do it. And if all the Roads and all the Regalia were originally one and the same (like, if Kilik's words to Simca back then are to be taken literally), then there must definitely be a way to combine all of the Roads so that they can work together without opposing one another. Just, if there is such a way, then I'd rather have it to where Kururu makes replicas of all of the Regalia other than the Rumble and Wind, and combines those cores to make the new Regalia (since she already seems to have combined a Bagram replica with the original Rumble core to make the Storm core), after Ikki gives back the cores that are being combined into his Regalia right now (again, I don't want him to give them back right now. Maybe after fighting Sora, or maybe he'll keep the cores until Kazu and Agito can ride again, and also until Kilik is ready to take the Gem Regalia core back).
    oyos

well aeon's version showed only combos of 2 cores at a time and it had to switch functions. question is whether kururu will do something like that or will she actually combine it in a way that you don't really have to 'switch' functions - where all attributes are available at all times.

i'm still a little iffy about what it means that it was all 'as one'... from a scientific standpoint, you can have a core idea that wasn't really materialized but end up making functional products from 'branching' ideas. in other words, the idea of an a-t sky regalia was thought of but they never actually made one and instead created branching concepts of regalia which is what the 1st gen grav kids had. even the idea you could do all that with a single a-t regalia is hard to imagine.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DragonOsman2's Avatar
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

Good point. If you can combine them all into a single Regalia, then I think it could be made possible.

New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6