Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this episode

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Below 5

0 0%

1 14.29%

3 42.86%

0 0%

0 0%

3 42.86%
New Reply

Thread: Bleach EP 340 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member matsemann08's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach EP 340 Discussion

When discussing the episode, please respect those that don't want to be spoiled and put all future Manga events into spoiler tags. This rule will be strictly enforced. Thanks.

Torrents (MKV files)
    480p - http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=246837
    720p - http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=246838

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Cobra826's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach EP 340 Discussion

Stopped watching after it was revealed that the point of the whole filler was about friendship and Kageroza pulled out the "Friends are useless" line out of chapter I-1 from the book of generic shounen. Ichigo probably powers up after that because he has friends and can't lose or something but I don't care anymore about this filler.

Karakurizer >>>>>>>>>>>>> Amagai > Zanpakutou rebellion pt. 1 > Bounto > Zanpakutou rebellion pt. 2 > Omakes & Filling episodes > Reigai.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So.....instead of stabbing Kageroza/Nozomi from behind, Rukia decides to casually walk in to help Renji hold off KageNomi's zanpakutou. I don't know much about swordfighting, but common sense is screaming at me right now.

I mean, shiiiit, she literally walked up and PUT HER SWORD IN THE MIDDLE OF THEM. OMG.

Also, this whole "I don't want to rule Soul Society, I want to destroy it" is silly. What are you possibly going to do after you destroy Soul Society?

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

well the last few episodes weren't that impressive anymore, the whole conclusion about Kageroza was kinda lame but I didn't expect some great twist so it's fine with me. Still it was/is a very good filler arc in my opinion as it kept my entertained for a very long time. oh and it really had some nice animation

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, the first half of this arc was very very good, probably some of the best Bleach episodes after the SS arc.
    It's boring having the captains fight them self, it not interesting at all, and still they kind of had the same happen in the previous filler arc, Shinigamis fighting their own sword (same weapon/style/attacks).

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member no_regretsYSL's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I like this episode for the fact that the fan battles are cool and well animated, also that they used the sound of sonido to show Chads super speed movement.

Although is still glorifies the primary rule of anime and more specifically, fillers: that Story > Logic. There is Rukia casually walking up to assist Renji instead of attacking. But there's still the whole no one using Bankai (except Komamura). I'd figure with the Reigai being as selfish as they are doing anything to win, and with their slight power boost, they would have Bankai'd out a while ago. But since its not in the manga, Story > Logic. After all this is just the show, its the manga that we're all interested in, (we're all used figuratively).
    Often I find myself playing a little game called "What are the odds?"

Life long member of the "I hate smileys because all you do is look like a sarcastic !@#$%^&" group aka. "Words Are Stronger Than Punctuation"

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Mayumura's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Beginning of arc = epic
    End of arc = shit
    Like all fillers before(except bount, start of that arc was shit too)
    Keikakku doori

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity lordHokage's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: Bleach EP 340 Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Mayumura View Post
    Beginning of arc = epic
    End of arc = shit
    Like all fillers before(except bount, start of that arc was shit too)
    Keikakku doori
    I disagree with you. I think this filler arc was one of the best ever. The story is well written and it not centered on the main character but on Kon and Nozomi, and every captain and their lieutenants and officers are involved?

You truly deserve the title of Yondaime Hokage

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Listen to the voice of a very important character for the next arc of the Anime.

Spoiler: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeN0t...ailpage#t=143s at 2:40

Also this one, but no new important voice actor: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX1nZ...eature=related

And then (one new voice): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4jr3...el_video_title
    Last edited by matsemann08; September 23, 2011 at 04:58 AM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Mayumura's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lordHokage View Post
    I disagree with you. I think this filler arc was one of the best ever. The story is well written and it not centered on the main character but on Kon and Nozomi, and every captain and their lieutenants and officers are involved?
    Neverending captain vs captain fights = boring shit, first and second time it was fun. They could did figts between differ caps not the same over and over again, its a very big fat minus.
    They didnt show us main fanservice stuff(filler is big fanservice stuff, yeah) - Full hollow ichigo, we just saw his weak version that did nothing. I think it could be good fight between kageroza and full hollow ichigonator, dont u think so?
    All arc is about FRIENDSHIP, I'm really sick of this. It's not fun and not cool to do a tons of arcs about friendship, its boring!

Don't think that I didn't like this arc at all, it was really great at beggining and this kageroza guy is really good antagonist, first fights between caps was awesome too, my favs are Ken-vs-Ken and Komamura-vs-Soifong, epic fights, epic special effects, tons of fun.
    But when they started this shit about friendship.... Oh... Kageroza is now another guy "who had no friends and he is evil because of it". Why he cant be just evil? From the begging!
    And... there is a lot of things I want to say about this arc but my english is real bad and I hope u will understand what I wanted to say in this little part.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Captains start dissapearing when getting too close to the Dangai = Pretty interesting.
    Ichigo taken as a suspect + fake captains begin taking over = Awesome.
    Indiferent Nozomi + Kageroza plotting something we are yet to find out = Interesting.
    Vice captain fight in the real world against reigai = Fun.
    Vice captains defeated, Ichigo weakens, becomes aparent that the animation studio has no idea what the characters' personalities are like, improvise = Second chance.
    Captains fight each other = Awesome.
    Captains fight again = Boring.
    Kageroza + Captains fight yet again, rehashed moves, settings, total clusterfuck of ideas, half-assedness from the animation studio = Third chance.
    Nozomi saves the day at Karakura, Yamamoto fails, the captains fight again, more rehashed moves, mediocre motivations, complete personality derailment = Last chance.
    Shiba Kukakku riding Jidanbou using Raikahou rehashed, Ganjou beats several captains by using fireworks, out of fucking nowhere = Crossed the line.
    Ichigo and Urahara break into the research lab = At least it's not ^.
    Captains fight their reigai yet again = STOP.
    Kageroza "IM STRONGER THAN THOU BECAUSE I AINT GOT ANY FRIENDS", ICHIGO "I CANT LOSE TO THOSE WEAK ENOUGH TO NOT HAVE FRIENDS, TASTE MY NAKAMATASTIC POWAH AHHHHHHHHHHHH FRIENDSHIP!!!" = Fuck this shit, dropped.

3 more weeks before this crap ends. Ichigo will probably use the Final Getsuga, say something like "You inferior being without friends, cower at the power of my NAKAMA RASENGETSUGA TENSHOU", win and the arc ends as badly as the Zanpakutou Rebellion arc did, and go back to the real characters and story.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Newbie. View Post
    Captains start dissapearing when getting too close to the Dangai = Pretty interesting.
    Ichigo taken as a suspect + fake captains begin taking over = Awesome.
    Indiferent Nozomi + Kageroza plotting something we are yet to find out = Interesting.
    Vice captain fight in the real world against reigai = Fun.
    Vice captains defeated, Ichigo weakens, becomes aparent that the animation studio has no idea what the characters' personalities are like, improvise = Second chance.
    Captains fight each other = Awesome.
    Captains fight again = Boring.
    Kageroza + Captains fight yet again, rehashed moves, settings, total clusterfuck of ideas, half-assedness from the animation studio = Third chance.
    Nozomi saves the day at Karakura, Yamamoto fails, the captains fight again, more rehashed moves, mediocre motivations, complete personality derailment = Last chance.
    Shiba Kukakku riding Jidanbou using Raikahou rehashed, Ganjou beats several captains by using fireworks, out of fucking nowhere = Crossed the line.
    Ichigo and Urahara break into the research lab = At least it's not ^.
    Captains fight their reigai yet again = STOP.
    Kageroza "IM STRONGER THAN THOU BECAUSE I AINT GOT ANY FRIENDS", ICHIGO "I CANT LOSE TO THOSE WEAK ENOUGH TO NOT HAVE FRIENDS, TASTE MY NAKAMATASTIC POWAH AHHHHHHHHHHHH FRIENDSHIP!!!" = Fuck this shit, dropped.

3 more weeks before this crap ends. Ichigo will probably use the Final Getsuga, say something like "You inferior being without friends, cower at the power of my NAKAMA RASENGETSUGA TENSHOU", win and the arc ends as badly as the Zanpakutou Rebellion arc did, and go back to the real characters and story.

Holy shit, I completely forgot about Shiba showing up for absolutely no reason whatsoever. I guess that was so bad I just mentally blocked it out.

Quote Quote:
    If I could give you a medal for that I would.

New Reply