Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: I need an artist for my detective story.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Confused I need an artist for my detective story.

Hello everyone. I signed up for this site because I'm looking for a manga artist to help me with a project that I am writing. I'd draw it myself but unfortunately I can't draw to save my life!

The project that I'm working on is about a private detective and his partners as they solve cases in the city they live in. The central plot revolves around the main character, a 27 year old private detective, trying to solve the mystery behind his father's death. The police rule it a suicide, but he suspects that something else happened to his father. Unfortunately he doesn't have any way to prove it. There are four central characters and each of them is very unique.

I have the story fleshed out and all that remains is writing actual dialogue. I guess you could say that the theme of my story is the relationship between people and their parents. Each character has a different relationship with their parents. One only has his mother left, having lost his father to what he believes is foul play. Another only has her father, having lost her mother to cancer when she was young. One has a great relationship with both his parents and the last hasn't seen her parents in almost twenty years.

If you are an artist and this story sounds like something you might be interested in knowing more about please message me and I can tell you more!
    Last edited by wareagle884; January 20, 2012 at 01:10 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: I need an artist for my detective story.

i would like to ask if its a paying job or for fun eather way ill like to help if you like to see some of my work you can find me in deviant art under ken-the-graveyard

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by good0bye View Post
    i would like to ask if its a paying job or for fun eather way ill like to help if you like to see some of my work you can find me in deviant art under ken-the-graveyard
    You can link to your deviant account if you want to.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by good0bye View Post
    As of right now I can't afford to pay anything. It would strictly be just for fun. I'll check your work out on Deviantart.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

some of thos drawing werefor some fun and a nother manga but if you whant to see some peticuler drawings just ask

Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

hey man im interested in working with you just pm me back if your interested and ill show you some of my recent work asap..im always on mh so the response will be quick

New Reply