Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
127. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 (Awful)

7 5.51%
  • 2 (Boring)

25 19.69%
  • 3 (Regular)

39 30.71%
  • 4 (Good)

49 38.58%
  • 5 (Epic!)

7 5.51%
New Reply
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: One Piece 641 Discussion

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 641 Discussion / 642 Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by elitefox View Post
    A nice twist, then the kidnapped mermaids came loose then he is a villain again hahaha
    well,he will be forced to release the mermaids as well,if not noah will crush them in caribo's dimension.or if noah won't crush them,the mermaids will come back when caribo will release noah on the depth of the sea,and the mermaids will come out becaus they have hidden inside noah.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Old_Mate's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Poisok2 View Post
    The person behind the pills is Big Mom and they are making them in the "candy" factory.
    I think the candy factory was just a candy factory. Daruma (one of the NFP) destroyed the candy factory in chapter 629, after someone gave him some sweets. I think those sweets came from the candy factory.

I think the point of Big Mam being brought up has something to do with Shirley's prediction. Whether Luffy destroys Fishman Island or whether someone else destroys it, it will be reported to the world that the island was destroyed by Straw Hat Luffy's hands (that's what Shirley was probably seeing). Fishman Island is an island under Big Mam's protection, by destroying it, the Straw Hats are basically declaring war on Big Mam.

Alternatively Big Mam may be even more eccentric than that, she may not even care about the island, but the fact that her Candy Factory was destroyed (reportedly by Luffy) may be enough for the Straw Hats to become her enemies.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hokageji's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Big Mam is due for an appearance soon...

All the Yonoku have been shown or mentioned so far..

We have seen Shanks, Whitebeard... we have learned about Kaidou attacking Moria, fighting shanks, having a cyborglike island.... The only thing about Big Mama we know is her name is Charlotte Linlin. Since this is her island, i am sure she will turn up.
    “Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.” - Terry Prachett

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Hamlet's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Imagine if what Hodi said, after being asked by Fukaboshi,"Just what the hell...to cause this?" was none other than,"nothing," which is what shocked everyone to death hahaha

Notice here http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/641/6 Shirahoshi shed not a tear over her bro while after seeing Luffy getting bitten by a Hodi here http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/641/7 she was about to cry.
    I saw some people predicting that she might fell for him. Apparently, you guys hit the spot.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Omnion_1990's Avatar
    Country
    Switzerland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by akatsukichro View Post
    Imagine if what Hodi said, after being asked by Fukaboshi,"Just what the hell...to cause this?" was none other than,"nothing," which is what shocked everyone to death hahaha

Notice here http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/641/6 Shirahoshi shed not a tear over her bro while after seeing Luffy getting bitten by a Hodi here http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/641/7 she was about to cry.
    I saw some people predicting that she might fell for him. Apparently, you guys hit the spot.
    Well oda could have got tired of drawing tears, but i think there were tears just during the cleaning process they got wiped. i dont think shes the "falling in love type" I think shes the konohamaru "boss" type. she thinks luffy is like her "Boss".

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 641 Discussion

this was a very good chapter,instead of the new one which is scum. I hope the next will explain hody's identity.

New Reply
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15