Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
127. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 (Awful)

7 5.51%
  • 2 (Boring)

25 19.69%
  • 3 (Regular)

39 30.71%
  • 4 (Good)

49 38.58%
  • 5 (Epic!)

7 5.51%
New Reply
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 641 Discussion

The Viennese Pixie 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 641 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Mische View Post
    Damn... Op got predictable lately... Pls Shirahoshi just call the seakings already to save the island. Just get it over with so we can see smth. that has not been discussed for weeks here...

Who ever thought Hodi didn´t have a past that made him do all this cruelty? That would have been totally non Oda like!!!

I´ll wait for the chap before i say more... You can never tell just from reading spoilers if it was good or not!
    This week we got spoilers early, normally pictures also come along with text sometimes even we only get pictures so people translate the text from them. I have no clue why the pictures have not come out yet, or there are raws since other mangas seem to appear to be scanned with these early spoilers, there is probably a raw version, but surely the chapter is within an hour or so away to be scanned I think

And it is because of that we can not form an opinion of this chapter that much, spoilers do not give a basis for a solid opinion on the chapter, next week we are back on track with getting the pictures and spoilers on Wednesday.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Tonix
    It's no news for them that nobles/pirates have handled them badly, that's even one half of his argument [the 2nd being awesome fishmen talents ].-_- Even more we don't know when it happened to him, likely after the Otohime/Fisher Tiger FB, when he quit his job as a Royal Guard and could travel freely. Another problem is, just as with Fisher, he would have to admit his weakness to the whole of Fisherman Island, which would hurt his pride and the moral of his troops. With the current state of affairs he doesn't have to care about that anymore and can be open.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

what is hody gonna say? he can't be justify anyway. but does the chapter end with the last spoilers or are tehre other things?then will we know what is hody saying?or do we have to wait the chapter 642?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Scrapheap's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

From what i read, he closes his eyes and says something.
    The time between that and the reactions of the others makes me believe that it was something of a one-liner

Perhaps he has a wound that humans gave him? He shows them?
    Something blunt will be said to make them have that kind of reaction, it probably won't go into a backstory, we already saw one with Tiger.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Mische's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Josef K. View Post
    This week we got spoilers early, normally pictures also come along with text sometimes even we only get pictures so people translate the text from them. I have no clue why the pictures have not come out yet, or there are raws since other mangas seem to appear to be scanned with these early spoilers, there is probably a raw version, but surely the chapter is within an hour or so away to be scanned I think

And it is because of that we can not form an opinion of this chapter that much, spoilers do not give a basis for a solid opinion on the chapter, next week we are back on track with getting the pictures and spoilers on Wednesday.
    thx for the warm words but i doubt you got my post (or maybe i don´t get what yours has to do with mine) :P

Its exacly what i tried to say to not have formed my opinion before pics/chapter is out...

Anyways... still waitin...

The Viennese Pixie 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mische View Post
    thx for the warm words but i doubt you got my post (or maybe i don´t get what yours has to do with mine) :P

Its exacly what i tried to say to not have formed my opinion before pics/chapter is out...

Anyways... still waitin...
    Lol, I was giving the reason why the text came before the pictures and also that we will avoid judgement too early next week because we will be getting a chapter. Plus the pics/raws are already out I believe, just no one has uploaded them. It was an opinion that I started to build on from your post.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

No more coal!!!!!!!!No more flashbacks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Barbados
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Hody probably said Fisherman Tiger was his father!!! and that he wanted revenge.

That would be a good twist...........I'll reserve my judgement of the chapter for when I read it, but I would really like to see some of the SH fight

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Overall I think it makes sense hodi went through some traumatic stuff with humans. If we think about it, even with slavery being real and humans not accepting fishmen in the upper world, fishman have a pretty good live in fishman island. Overall, they are down there minding their own business so even if the horrible stuff is real, they at large remain foreign things. It takes going out into the world and seeing the stuff personally to get a real grasp of what is really going on. I think it would be interesting to see what event drew hodi into being a mass murderer who would remorselessly destroy the land of his own kind for the sake of his hatred.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I think , his mother was a human XD

this is impposible, that humans would punish him for being fishmen? o.O

or made from him something like circus mascot or something like that, because he's tried to be humans friend like otohime wanted?
    Last edited by shinjiru777; October 04, 2011 at 08:38 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Tyrant4U's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think he saves 10% on his car insurance by switching to Geicko. Who am I kidding, Fishmen ride on sea creatures using super floaties to fly around. There is no way he can get any where close to 10%. His rate must be through the roof. But seriously, I haven't a clue what he said.
    Can't Touch This!

14. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

well, maybe he was turned into fishmen from human because that what otohime wishes for something ;d
    Last edited by shinjiru777; October 04, 2011 at 08:48 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

This time is pretty odd, isn't it? How even
    HxH got the release already, and yet OP is still being processed....

Lots of text this time around?

Anyway, all I think of now-a-days is I want to read this meeting
    of all the Kings from the NW!! What a scary thought to imagine
    such an event would only take place after this year is over;
    because the FI arc is still not finished!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, Oda showed a backstory of even Lucci! So, hodi getting a backstory isn't unusual. Several of Onepiece villians have been showed to have a backstory...though the backstory didn't necessarily redeem them.

18. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chitgoks's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i predict that hody won't be the next crewmate. downright impossible. i still see him as weak. without those pills, hell, this would have ended long before and he'd join the crew, he'll die in no time if he keeps taking pills just to win over fights

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast