Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Air Gear 329 Discussion/330 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Air Gear 329 Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Waking_Dreamer View Post
    Sora has his sneakers on, but Kriric could be wearing ATs

It may just be an oversight by OG but if you look at that picture there is no Gem Regalia on his A-T's. I'm wondering if Kiric is fighting without any type of regalia. If so that makes him the biggest BAMF in Air Gear.

Mangahelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ghostexiled's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Guys we all know that the AG section has a small community of active members... so I allow you guys to get away with more than you would in one of the bigger sections.

But please still try and follow the rule that if your going to post... make sure that they are on topic and not one-liners.

Thanks!

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DragonOsman2's Avatar
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by king_crimson- View Post
    sora doesn't wear ATs. His feet are ATs...
    Actually, when Nike and Sora fought Aeon and Spitfire, the latter actually did use ATs--namely, the Bagram Kururu made. [Damn you, Sora, those wheels were originally meant for Ikki.] Sora is the Wind King, of course he's going to use ATs, and his Wind Regalia.

@Atobe: But Tuning doesn't really = sex. They just touch. Ringo and Ikki are kissing right now, but it's before the Tuning. Not during the Tuning.

Quote Originally Posted by suarhnir View Post
    oyos

the feelings were 'displayed' in the collage of memories between them. but depending when i get a hold of the japanese script, i will be able to figure out whether ikki is the type to speak his feelings or just go with his actions. with this development, will ikki still go out with simca in the aftermath of the gst? will ringo even let him? she's admitted (indirectly) to being rather clingy and potentially jealous of anyone outside of kururu - given that she knows that kururu has settled on being just the supportive tuner. you could also say that kururu has officially taken the spot of best friend (that's a girl) which can be just as deep a relationship as lovers would minus the sexual intimacy since that has been mentioned as the requisite/result of personal tuner x king pairings.

its a bit tough with the size of the scans but is sora even wearing his regalia? it looks like he's just wearing normal tennis shoes (or at least, his regalia is inside his shoes which would mean he couldn't really use them)... that would mean he relied totally on rika to beat sf and may still actually lack the ability to beat kiric. if sora didn't actively fight, then i would be inclined to believe in a fair fight against kiric, sora would still lose. however, faced against rika, the thorns are capable of piercing any defensive barriers that kiric's been training on (when we see him in that device that om was helping him with that increased pressure). of course there's also the looming fact of whether anyone had the balls to really attack rika... it'd be a cheap victory for genesis but at least sora managed to plan it well.
    Agreed, and I do think Ikki will go out on that date with Simca since it was only called a date (it's not really a date). So maybe Ringo actually will let them go alone; she'd probably trust Ikki enough to not do anything intimate with Simca. Though, of course, Simca herself doing something is another story altogether, so Ringo would have to be careful about that. And as for whether Sora is wearing ATs, I think we'll have to see the chapter in clearer quality, but I don't think he'd be an AT battle without his ATs on.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

sora's very legs and feet ARE ATs, that's why he doesn't need to "wear" them. The fact that he's wearing shoes simply means he's not using them

Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

The legs are just pieces of metal that he wears the Wind Regalia on. But yeah, if he's wearing shoes, then you're right, he won't be able to use the Regalia. Until he takes the shoes off.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Atobe the king's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    @Atobe: But Tuning doesn't really = sex. They just touch. Ringo and Ikki are kissing right now, but it's before the Tuning. Not during the Tuning.
    If thats what you want to think. Of course its not actual sex but its pretty obvious what its implying...unless its necessary to sensually untie her hair and what not to tune her lol.
    When's Prince of Tennis Smash Hit 4

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Zuriel's Avatar
    Country
    Ireland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Atobe the king View Post
    If thats what you want to think. Of course its not actual sex but its pretty obvious what its implying...unless its necessary to sensually untie her hair and what not to tune her lol.
    I honestly felt that all those pages devoted to that are a complete waste. Air Gear has never been about ridiculously overdone romantic moments and now we have OG wasting our time with this. And because we had to go through the multiple hour boat fiasco he makes the Sleeping Forest v Genesis a massacre by Rika which we don't even see. At this point it's also completely naive to argue the moment was for character development because ikki has been the same kind of ass through the entire plot. The only person who went through a total transformation lately was Kazu when he gave everything he had to beat nike.

I really do not understand the point of wasting that much a chapter devoted to the BS (much of it which did not give insight into tuning) of Ikki v Ringo and alot of talking of the girls about most likely useless information. The only way this is amended is if all of Kururu's dialogue was about finishing the ultimate regalia (this damn new regalia seems like it'll be even more crazy than the usable sky regalia and not the statue computer interface).

Only way I will feel better is if Kiric's complete awesomeness is unleashed next chapter. (By him somehow attacking Sora whilst avoiding Rika)

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Atobe the king's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    I really do not understand the point of wasting that much a chapter devoted to the BS
    Every manga does this, don't single out O!G for it lol. I just want to see Kiric kick some ass or at least flashback of the fight....off screen fights are lame...off screen fights we've been waiting for...for what..over a year now? Is rather :V worthy.
    When's Prince of Tennis Smash Hit 4

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member suarhnir's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

oyos

japanese raw is out...

-ttt are in full swing of handling the support system of the tuning. ikki and ringo are just about to start on their part but ringo stops ikki for a moment because she's nervous. ikki takes the initiative and undoes her hair and kisses her.

-emily/omaha whistles in approval but mentally wonders if he said too much earlier (back when he lead ikki in, he talked about the tuning process as well as his opinion of how cute a couple kururu and ikki make).

-kururu is going through the data that is being processed from the tuning as it begins. she comments on how the 'new rhythm' is taking things further (ringo's 'data' is very helpful in this tuning). reviewing each core she says: "the wheel is rumble, the scorching heat of flames, the sharp fang, the adamant gem, with the swiftness of thunder... gives birth to wind"

"it seems like a new 'road' no one has seen...
    but actually this melody was being made little by little since that day we met by chance. the rhythm called 'potential' is coming together one by one."

-suddenly some equipment blows up and the tuning is interrupted and the system is starting to shut down. hako jumps on it and repairs the damage on the cable thing. hako volunteers herself to maintain the hardware connections and has other tuners help her with that. hako also states that kururu is her 'goal' (to beat).

-kururu is thankful for such a great team and friends and continues on with the data processing. we see a glimpse of ikki and ringo during tuning (though they aren't doing anything but standing there)

-back at the tower, minami is getting interviewed by tanaka (tv head guy). minami says he's 45yrs old, and starts talking about the 28 grav kids of the 1st generation. how they wore a-ts that were what we now call regalias. minami is asked what happened to the other 20 grav kids and minami says they are no longer around because sora 'ate' them.

-sf has been taken down with only kiric still standing against sora and rika. sora says he will make the tower kiric's tomb.

so... sora has been killing off grav kids? minami proved that all the grav kids had their own regalia when they left the tower so that means om, gabi, nina and whoever head wrap guy is have actual regalias. the noyamano sisters and kiric were the only ones in sf without any genuine regalia (2nd gen grav kids didn't have regalia and kiric lost his to sora). i am also gonna guess that sora has been taking each regalia as he kills off grav kids... i guess that means that ikki may not be the only one who has a regalia made up from several cores. if that's the case, why did nike need to use the gem regalia if he has his own regalia? unless in the pursuit of killing grav kids, nike lost his own (or it got destroyed).

and 28 (1st generation) grav kids?
    1. sora
    2. nike
    3. kiric
    4. simca
    5. om
    6. gabishi
    7. nina
    8. head wrap guy
    9. falco
    10. black burn
    11. rune
    12. dontores/dauntless
    13. spitfire
    14. gazelle
    and 14 more that we were never introduced to... am i missing anyone on this list of revealed grav kids from the 1st gen? i'm thinking that tanaka thinks only 8 are left given the 1st sf team. (ine and rika weren't grav kids but there was rune and simca) i don't know why minami just said that the rest were 'eaten' by sora, but from my count there are 10 grav kids still alive (at the moment) from the 1st gen (#1-11 but minus nike), 3 witnessed deaths and one is uncertain (dontores). if sora did get the other 14 then that's potentially 15 cores when you include bagram at sora's disposal. i guess the playing field is still in sora's favor since he has more regalias... of course that's only if he combined them or did something more with his magic legs (like has several spots on his leg for different cores).
    Last edited by suarhnir; October 01, 2011 at 12:13 AM.

12. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kataomoi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Nike's regalia is the wind regalia, one of the earlier chapters stated that Nike was the properties of both the wind road and gem road. In the flashback with Gazelle where Nike and Sora were kids, they both had the wind regalia. Nike and Sora probably had one each and Nike just gave his to Sora.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Is it me or does OG shit on continuity? He changes shit so offen I think he even loses track of what he's wrote. Its no wonder why people can't keep track of shit in OG's manga when he has no consistency in the story. I swear he'll add stuff to a chapter because it suits the chapter even if it contradicts something he wrote a few chapters earlier.

Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by suarhnir View Post
    oyos

japanese raw is out...

-ttt are in full swing of handling the support system of the tuning. ikki and ringo are just about to start on their part but ringo stops ikki for a moment because she's nervous. ikki takes the initiative and undoes her hair and kisses her.

-emily/omaha whistles in approval but mentally wonders if he said too much earlier (back when he lead ikki in, he talked about the tuning process as well as his opinion of how cute a couple kururu and ikki make).

-kururu is going through the data that is being processed from the tuning as it begins. she comments on how the 'new rhythm' is taking things further (ringo's 'data' is very helpful in this tuning). reviewing each core she says: "the wheel is rumble, the scorching heat of flames, the sharp fang, the adamant gem, with the swiftness of thunder... gives birth to wind"

"it seems like a new 'road' no one has seen...
    but actually this melody was being made little by little since that day we met by chance. the rhythm called 'potential' is coming together one by one."

-suddenly some equipment blows up and the tuning is interrupted and the system is starting to shut down. hako jumps on it and repairs the damage on the cable thing. hako volunteers herself to maintain the hardware connections and has other tuners help her with that. hako also states that kururu is her 'goal' (to beat).

-kururu is thankful for such a great team and friends and continues on with the data processing. we see a glimpse of ikki and ringo during tuning (though they aren't doing anything but standing there)

-back at the tower, minami is getting interviewed by tanaka (tv head guy). minami says he's 45yrs old, and starts talking about the 28 grav kids of the 1st generation. how they wore a-ts that were what we now call regalias. minami is asked what happened to the other 20 grav kids and minami says they are no longer around because sora 'ate' them.

-sf has been taken down with only kiric still standing against sora and rika. sora says he will make the tower kiric's tomb.

so... sora has been killing off grav kids? minami proved that all the grav kids had their own regalia when they left the tower so that means om, gabi, nina and whoever head wrap guy is have actual regalias. the noyamano sisters and kiric were the only ones in sf without any genuine regalia (2nd gen grav kids didn't have regalia and kiric lost his to sora). i am also gonna guess that sora has been taking each regalia as he kills off grav kids... i guess that means that ikki may not be the only one who has a regalia made up from several cores. if that's the case, why did nike need to use the gem regalia if he has his own regalia? unless in the pursuit of killing grav kids, nike lost his own (or it got destroyed).

and 28 (1st generation) grav kids?
    1. sora
    2. nike
    3. kiric
    4. simca
    5. om
    6. gabishi
    7. nina
    8. head wrap guy
    9. falco
    10. black burn
    11. rune
    12. dontores/dauntless
    13. spitfire
    14. gazelle
    and 14 more that we were never introduced to... am i missing anyone on this list of revealed grav kids from the 1st gen? i'm thinking that tanaka thinks only 8 are left given the 1st sf team. (ine and rika weren't grav kids but there was rune and simca) i don't know why minami just said that the rest were 'eaten' by sora, but from my count there are 10 grav kids still alive (at the moment) from the 1st gen (#1-11 but minus nike), 3 witnessed deaths and one is uncertain (dontores). if sora did get the other 14 then that's potentially 15 cores when you include bagram at sora's disposal. i guess the playing field is still in sora's favor since he has more regalias... of course that's only if he combined them or did something more with his magic legs (like has several spots on his leg for different cores).
    If everyone in the current Sleeping Forest did ever have their own Regalia, they aren't using them now since Ringo said that to Omaha that all of the Regalia Sleeping Forest is currently using are Sub-Regalia, Regalia that don't have a core. The core is what makes a Regalia, a Regalia. Also, Om's Regalia, for example, is the Water Regalia. She's the Water Queen of the Lather Road. If her Regalia were real Regalia, her Road would be qualified as one of the genuine Roads. But it isn't. Ikki's Hurricane Road was referred to as the genuine Ninth Path of the Regalia by Kanon, mainly because its Regalia has an actual core.

And yeah, Kataomoi is right; Nike was said to be able to catch the wind as a child, like Sora. Nike and Sora were shown in the Gazelle and Kaito flashback to each have one wheel of the Wind Regalia core.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member suarhnir's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kataomoi View Post
    Nike's regalia is the wind regalia, one of the earlier chapters stated that Nike was the properties of both the wind road and gem road. In the flashback with Gazelle where Nike and Sora were kids, they both had the wind regalia. Nike and Sora probably had one each and Nike just gave his to Sora.
    oyos

i doubt that the grav kids had only half set of regalia. i honestly believe that nike lost his in a fight of chasing down other grav kids (i mean, the other grav kids didn't consider him a 'king' level rider back then, so him getting his broken by another grav kid is a possiblity). the only other option would be that sora and nike had shared both of their regalias - as in each had 2 different cores (it kinda looked wierd in the flashback we saw them lining up their a-ts and both front and back wheels seemed to be activated. then afterwards, nike still lost his so only sora was left with his and nike started to use kiric's after he got them.

i'm not sure about om, gabi, nina and head wrapped guy, but saying 'you guys use sub regalia' doesn't precisely mean 'all of you guys use sub regalia'. back in ch 206, where ringo talks with kanon about her new sub regalia, kanon does say 'you guys' but not specifically 'everyone' in current sf using it...

君達/きみたち = you (plural)

皆/みんな = everyone

of course, sf could simply just stick to their unspoken standard of not using any regalia and in the aftermath of defeating old sf, they had stored theirs away and haven't used them since.

Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

The current Sleeping Forest believes in using Sub-Regalia to destroy the existing, real Regalia. Of course they aren't going to use real Regalia. Though, that also means that Kilik won't accept the Gem Regalia back. They might have to pick a new Gem King, if Ikki does give back all of the cores that are combined into his (I'm hoping he'll give them back after having fought Sora, or at least that he'll give the Fang and Flame cores back to Agito and Kazu once they've recovered enough to ride again).

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

WTF? 28 F*ING REGALIAS. Man, Oh Great is risking a lot by making these twists to the story. Setting everything so that even with the storm regalia, which contains Fang, Rumble, Flame, Rising, and Gem Road, can't face Sora, and his 21 Regalias (maybe this fella has undergone a procedure like Aeon's to use so many regalias, because uite frankly, I don't think so many pieces can fit the mechanized legs ha has. At the very least, the Ikki x Ringo path seems more plausible
    Last edited by ghostexiled; October 03, 2011 at 01:20 AM.

New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast