Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Air Gear 329 Discussion/330 Predictions

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Exis10's Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Air Gear 329 Spoiler Thread

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DragonOsman2's Avatar
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Air Gear 329 Discussion/330 Predictions

I don't think Sora actually took all of those 28 Regalia for his own use (I'm sorry to act like a Grammar/Spelling Nazi, but the word Regalia is one of those nouns we call "collective nouns". As in, both the singular and plural forms are spelled exactly the same, with no differences whatsoever). He's only using the Wind Regalia. After all, he's the Wind King.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BaddAzzKenpachi74's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

THEY OFFSCREENED THEM!!??

Thats the lamest thing I have ever seen.

Everyone was looking forward to finally seeing Sora vs Kilik only to have the battle conclude offscreen.

And what did we get to see during this?

Ikki and Ringo finally hooking up.

Call me a non romantic or whatever but I would have MUCH rather seen the battle then to have seen Ikki and Ringo finally get together.

This is the most I have been disappointed with Air Gear in a while.

Sorry for the angry rant lol.

Live for battle, enjoy every minute, death is the price u pay for a good battle, live to kill, no fear.
    by Kenpachi Zaraki
    . ("Discuss This" http://discussthis.freeforums.org/index.php

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BaddAzzKenpachi74 View Post
    THEY OFFSCREENED THEM!!??

Thats the lamest thing I have ever seen.

Everyone was looking forward to finally seeing Sora vs Kilik only to have the battle conclude offscreen.

And what did we get to see during this?

Ikki and Ringo finally hooking up.

Call me a non romantic or whatever but I would have MUCH rather seen the battle then to have seen Ikki and Ringo finally get together.

This is the most I have been disappointed with Air Gear in a while.

Sorry for the angry rant lol.
    The battle was going to be shit the minute OG felt the need to involve Rika. It's too bad OG felt the need to fuck up one of the few battles readers were actually looking forward to.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ush's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I don't really know if it was nessecary to even mention the fact that there were like 14 other gravity children with their own regalia, and all got destroyed.. Seems kind of pointless at this point, unnecessary plot point but whatever..

Disappointed we're not seeing a proper SF showdown, but I expected this. Don't ask me why, I just did. I feel like after reading TT I just know the direction Air Gear is kind of taking. Try as he may, O!G's plot twists are a bit too stale at this point. I find them predictable.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ush View Post

Disappointed we're not seeing a proper SF showdown, but I expected this. Don't ask me why, I just did. I feel like after reading TT I just know the direction Air Gear is kind of taking. Try as he may, O!G's plot twists are a bit too stale at this point. I find them predictable.
    Maybe you should look at the spoilers for chapter 330.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kataomoi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think he's trying to wrap up Air gear as fast as he can. He could have made several more epic battles but I think that this manga kinda takes a lot out of him. The amount of time he spends on details for each chapter is incredible. I've noticed that he's had to take a lot of long breaks due to his health, so I imagine he's going to end this manga fairly soon.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Broken_Wing's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kataomoi View Post
    He could have made several more epic battles but I think that this manga kinda takes a lot out of him. The amount of time he spends on details for each chapter is incredible. I've noticed that he's had to take a lot of long breaks due to his health, so I imagine he's going to end this manga fairly soon.
    I completely agree!

I know O!G gets a lot of shit for his "breaks" but in all honesty what type of weekly mangaka has the same level or detail as his? The panels simply dont draw themselves.

He doesnt have to put so much lines and detail in each page - but he does simply because thats the standard that he wants to keep. Its not like his assistants or inkers could easily duplicate his style since he likes to skew the perspectives of panels so that guys just standing around look totally dramatic and stylish. Many other more popular weekly mangaka just retrace character poses and shots over and over. You cant do that with Air Gear.

As much as he draws out some battles to annoyance, leaves some battles to one chapter finishes or not show others at all. With the amount of work and intricate, clean lines he puts on every page despite Air Gears other short comings - O!G always gets my approval and respect with his manga presentation.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DragonOsman2's Avatar
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ush View Post
    Well I don't really know if it was nessecary to even mention the fact that there were like 14 other gravity children with their own regalia, and all got destroyed.. Seems kind of pointless at this point, unnecessary plot point but whatever..

I've said this before (maybe in these forums, and/or in another thread, maybe), and I'll say it again: since there is more than Gravity Child even right now who rides the same Road, and were also others before (Falco and Orca: Bloody Road; Une, Simca, and the two other sound-uses in Genesis: Ring Road Riders; Sora and Nike: both originally were Wing Road Riders; Spitfire and Alexander: Flame Road Riders. The 28 Regalia were most likely all copies of one of the eight we now know. Nike and Sora were both shown using a copy of the Wind Reglalia, each, in the Gazelle and Kaito flashback, and since they were failures that were going to be disposed of had Kilik not saved them, there must have been at least two more Wing Road Riders amongst those 28 Gravity Children, and therefore, at least two more Wind Regalia copies (except for Kilik, all of the "King" Gravity Children who got together to form Sleeping Forest in the past were failures). Gabishi was most likely also another Bloody Road Rider, if he was really one of those 28; same for Om, but we don't know what Road she had . . . I doubt it was the Lather Road since its Regalia is a Sub-Regalia and therefore it's not a genuine path of the Regalia. Sora killed all of those remaining Gravity Children, probably, and if I'm right about their Regalia all also being one of the eight each, then he would have had no use of them if he wanted to take all of the Regalia for himself, since he wouldn't take multiple copies of each and every Regalia; it'd just be additional baggage.

Anyway, the Chapter 330 Spoilers sound interesting.

New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4