Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate Bleach's episode 341

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Below 6

0 0%

1 10.00%

1 10.00%

1 10.00%

3 30.00%

4 40.00%
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bleach EP 341 Discussion

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 466 Discussion / 467 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by SaitoSpike View Post
    wow.....is it jus me or did the Bleach filler fights step it up 100 notches in the last few weeks....that episode 341 had some of the best fighting i've ever seen in Bleach, simply amazing

its those times when i remember why i endure the nonsense of Kubo sometimes.....incredible graphics
    The only fight from the anime worth remembering is the Byakuya vs Koga fight. The Zanpakutou rebellion filler had by far the best animation of the whole series.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SaitoSpike's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Newbie. View Post
    The only fight from the anime worth remembering is the Byakuya vs Koga fight. The Zanpakutou rebellion filler had by far the best animation of the whole series.
    i dunno that byakuya koga fight wass decent but in terms of animation it doesnt even come close to episode 341....maybe its jus me but imo its not even any sort of competition i wa blown away by the animation in that last ep and i absoluttely hate fillers....even the fight choreo was awesome and it was ICHIGO fighting and thats jus usually getsuga spam......meh

not to mentionn it was one of the rare fights where its close to Naruto in terms of every single member of Ichigo's entourage puts in a legitimate effort (worth noting)
    Last edited by SaitoSpike; October 01, 2011 at 12:02 AM.

Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SaitoSpike View Post
    i dunno that byakuya koga fight wass decent but in terms of animation it doesnt even come close to episode 341....maybe its jus me but imo its not even any sort of competition i wa blown away by the animation in that last ep and i absoluttely hate fillers....even the fight choreo was awesome and it was ICHIGO fighting and thats jus usually getsuga spam......meh

not to mentionn it was one of the rare fights where its close to Naruto in terms of every single member of Ichigo's entourage puts in a legitimate effort (worth noting)
    The animation this episode was choppy while the animation back in the ZR filler was excellent. But move this to the episode discussion.
    Ichigo never really spams GT unless it is used as a distraction or a long reach attack.

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

Anyway, how are is the animation studio going to fix how the last chapter was cut in two, with a 40 episode filler right in the middle? Are they going to pretend it never happened like the ZR arc or will consider it as canon like the Bounto arc?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member GomuGomu_Getsuga's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach EP 341 Discussion

I enjoy watching this episode because of its animations. Bleach is the only anime I'd watch fillers.

ichigo>naruto...just thought I had to say that. You can't hate me for it, cause ya know its true.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member meepers4982's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i dont know what some of you people are saying that the animation for the ZR filler was the best. It was good for the first episode and then it went downhill, this filler had scenes with absolutely excellent animation, giving the proper appreciation Kubo's art deserves. I saw a few episodes where the animation was poor but in general if far exceeds the standard.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Epic episode, everything was perfect IMO.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GomuGomu_Getsuga View Post
    I enjoy watching this episode because of its animations. Bleach is the only anime I'd watch fillers.

ichigo>naruto...just thought I had to say that. You can't hate me for it, cause ya know its true.
    I gotta say I feel the same way. I make a point to avoid Naruto fillers, unless they're animated awesomely. But usually they......just aren't.
    With Bleach I'll give it a try regardless.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member cracker's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GomuGomu_Getsuga View Post

Ichigo is greater than Naruto, Bleach is closer to DBZ than Naruto on the power scale. There are so good abilities in Naruto though but Post Dankai Ichigo could slaughter the whole Narutoverse.

As it concerns Bleach anime, I don't watch it unless its non fillers. I hated it when they added the Bount in Arrancar arc that was so fucking stupid -__-

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2