Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Air Gear 330 Discussion/ 331 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Air Gear 330 Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by suarhnir View Post
    oyos

ahh yes, i do that o!g will not take the cliche route and let sora have a 'super regalia' like what we are pretty much getting with ikki's storm regalia.

that's true that sora could have had nike take out more grav kids in the gap between sora's defeat by kiric and present time. nike did become rather unstoppable after gaining the gem regalia, and of course their military assests would have come in handy.
    It would also explain why Om,Gabishi,Nina, and Onibasu weren't taken out since he couldn't get to them because they were in the tower.

It's probably nothing but why I thinking that, that sentence was going to end with I Am your babies father.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/air_gear/v33/c330/12.html
    Last edited by Carnevil; October 10, 2011 at 04:33 AM.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DragonOsman2's Avatar
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Air Gear 330 Discussion/ 331 Predictions

Onibasu was the one saying that, though. And also, there are still more chances of Sora being the kid's dad.

Anyway, was Nina really a Gravity Child?

@Suahnir: If each Road has three different variants and three different Regalia, then how come there were three Ring Road Riders, including Simca? They all must have had Pledge Regalia replicas, too . . . well, either way, I hope we get some answers on this soon because I'm confused.

What are the chances that Minami will make another Storm Regalia using parts at his own lab, letting Ikki give back the cores that given to him (since Minami would make the Regalia the same way as Kururu, but without having to combine Regalia since he was the one who made all of the Regalia in the first place)? The Gem, Flame, Fang, and Rumble, and Thunder Regalia cores can rebuilt, but if Minami makes a Storm Regalia that is already a combination of those ones and the Wind Regalia core, allowing Ikki to give the originals (plus the Thunder core; Minami rebuilt another one already and that's the one Ikki's going to be using) back. I won't like it if Kazu and Agito don't get their cores, and I'm also not gong to like it if the Rumble King, Gem King, and Thunder King aren't chosen to fill in those empty seats.

By the way, have you guys noticed? I read some chapters again, and like Carnevil said, Kilik was being referred to as the Gem King still, even without the Gem Regalia. Even though Nike was the one with the Regalia, the rest of the AT world was actually still considering Kilik the Gem King. Simca was really the only one who called him the "ex-Gem King of the Jade Road".

Edit: About the 28 Regalia, I also have to add that if what you're saying is true, Suahnir, then Orca, Alexander, Shallot, and Arthur had different Roads from the ones they're using now. The Bloody Road was Falco's, the Flame Road was Spitfire's, and the Over Road was Dontores', and yet Genesis' Fang, Flame, and Rumble King are those guys (minus Shallot, the other Over Road Rider aside from Arthur the Rumble King). I really would like to know what their Roads were; hopefully, if it's true, the manga will talk about it soon.

And about Gabishi: As I said, his Road is very much like the Bloody Road, right down to the fact that he injures his opponent directly with his attacks--the only difference between the Bloody Road and Gabisihi's Road is that the former targets the whole body while the latter targets just the face. And the Infinity Atmosphere is also similar, though I guess if the Horn Regalia is one of those 20 Regalia that branch off form the main eight, it makes sense for its Infinity Atmosphere to be similar to that of the Fang since it's a Regalia that branches off from the Fang Regalia.

Mikan's Road, the Gale Road, is a Wing Road variant. But Mikan wasn't one of the First Generation, she's of the Second Generation, so her Regalia, if it has a core, can't be one of the 28. I think there's a higher chance of her Regalia being a core-less Wind Regalia, since she's Sleeping Forest's Fuujin (Wind God), as stated by Ume (Ume just doesn't say it out-loud).

As for Om, as previously stated on here, there's a possibility that her Lather Road is one that branches of from the Flame Road somehow, despite being of the opposite element. I think it's also possible that Om and Gabishi aren't using their cores, if they had them while in the Tower (in the case that the Regalia they're using turn out to be the ones they had while in the Tower).

And also consider this: if there were three of each Regalia, one being one of the main eight and the other two being those that branch off from it, then there were actually 24 Regalia, meaning that there would need to be 4 extras to cover for all of the 28 Fist Gen. Gravity Children. I just thought of this, but what if the four extras were actually Pledge Regalia copies? And Nike is one of those four extra Gravity Children, right? And we know he was originally a Wing Road Rider; we also saw in the Gazelle and Kaito flashback that he and Sora both had one half of Bagram each. Nike most likely gave Sora his half of Bagram before he stole the Gem Regalia core from Kilik.

Kanon referring to the Hurricane Road as the "genuine Ninth Path of the Regalia" also comes to mind; I'm still confused about this, in the wake of the 28 different Regalia thing. I guess, for the Hurricane Road to still be the genuine 9th Road, we have to think that it's the genuine 9th main Road. It just doesn't have two other Roads branching off from it (of course, it doesn't need to).
    Last edited by DragonOsman2; October 10, 2011 at 01:09 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member suarhnir's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Carnevil View Post
    It would also explain why Om,Gabishi,Nina, and Onibasu weren't taken out since he couldn't get to them because they were in the tower.

It's probably nothing but why I thinking that, that sentence was going to end with I Am your babies father.
    oyos

lol~ re-reading that in the japanese... yeah, it definitely has a vibe of some real wtf revelation. we do like to overthink things, but it fits in so well. if kiric was the real daddy, how the hell did that happen? a drunken evening and both had a one night stand? it was rather early on that sora and rika got back together, so that's really the only thing i can think of as to how kiric and rika slept together.

as for the discussion on grav kids and the original regalia, i made a thread for that... if anyone cares to join dragon and me there~

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by suarhnir View Post
    oyos

lol~ re-reading that in the japanese... yeah, it definitely has a vibe of some real wtf revelation. we do like to overthink things, but it fits in so well. if kiric was the real daddy, how the hell did that happen? a drunken evening and both had a one night stand? it was rather early on that sora and rika got back together, so that's really the only thing i can think of as to how kiric and rika slept together.

as for the discussion on grav kids and the original regalia, i made a thread for that... if anyone cares to join dragon and me there~
    Unless Rika found out about Sora killing Spitfire and threatening Ikki and Rika went to see Kiric and she was distraught and they ended up spending the night together.

Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha, could be, but it was said she was off on a trip for her wrestling career or some such when she was kidnapped by Genesis. The chronological order probably wouldn't match up.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner meliadoul's Avatar
    Country
    Reunion
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Carnevil View Post
    Isn't that Onibasu talking and pretending to be Kilik though? Well, that wouldn't stop Oh!Great, but I don't see Kilik talking about his intimate moment with Rika to his team.

I doubt OG will make Sleeping Forest fail too quickly now, but I don't see him drawing a "2 against many" fight. I also remember Kilik training in some pressurized room, I wonder if it will be used in any way...

Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

He wasn't training to be a better Stormrider, he was just training to make sure he can stand any kind of pressure, so that he'd be able to stand against Sora's wind.

And I'm thinking Sleeping Forest is somehow still going to lose, since Sora is the main antagonist and Ikki has to fight him. Also, hopefully, Ikki and Ringo can make it there before the battle ends. Ringo is the leader of Sleeping Forest, so she has to participate. Ikki isn't part of Sleeping Forest, so he'd have to sit it out and just watch.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DragonOsman2 View Post
    Haha, could be, but it was said she was off on a trip for her wrestling career or some such when she was kidnapped by Genesis. The chronological order probably wouldn't match up.
    Actually they didn't believe she was kidnapped because they thought she was on her wrestling trip. It was never stated when she left and if she's not showing then she not that far into her pregnancy.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BaddAzzKenpachi74's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm SOOOOOO happy Sleeping forest was not pwned offscreen.

Now we can actually get a chance to see all of them in action and better yet a real match between Kilik and Sora.

LOVED this chapter!

I haven't been this eager to read the next chapter in a while lol.

Live for battle, enjoy every minute, death is the price u pay for a good battle, live to kill, no fear.
    by Kenpachi Zaraki
    . ("Discuss This" http://discussthis.freeforums.org/index.php

New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5