Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 72 of 73 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1091

Thread: Naruto 559 Discussion

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 559 Discussion / 560 Predictions

Please remember- You should alert the mods to any potential spoilers, instead of posting them here.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ichiban D's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Because Kabuto summoned Madara....I'm pretty sure Tobi is rooting for Itachi to incarcerate Kabuto so that Madara can be "free" from the resurrection.

I know there are Sasuke haters out there but does Sasuke know exactly what's going? Eveb though he broke out this guy seems to be obliviously "lost" in this war.

Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Nah, I don't think Sasuke knows what's going on. I also don't think he cares all that much. Well, he'll likely know that the war is underway, but not know anything about the actual plan Tobi is using. Infact, I think he was already going through eye-healing mode when Kabuto revealed to us all the ninja he had summoned with Edo Tensei.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Invader View Post
    And I still just don't get how you all thing Madara is going to just curb stomp the planet when he was the guy that got curb stomped by the 1st Hokage. He was beaten. He may have 'survived' his defeat in some way in the long run sense. But as far as the battle goes - he lost. The 1st Hokage went on to lead a full life of ruling the Leaf, having kids, and otherwise being hailed by the world as the guy who curb stomped Madara. So how is ET Madra supposed to be so much better than ET Hashirama, who couldn't even beat the 3rd when he was a doddering old man?

As I say - you may want it - but you better get used to dissappointment. It is almost a deadlock that he ISN'T going to be so powerful he blasts the whole alliance away. There is no doubt that he will be a challenge - but he isn't going to be some unstoppable force any more than Raikage, Muu, Mizukage, or any other ET zombie was.
    Lol you are one of the most Negative Nellies I've had the pleasure of bickering with on this forum. Let's start here- defeat != curb stomp. Curb stomping is where one character has such an overwhelming and brutal advantage over the other that the conflict is really only shown to the reader/viewer to display the ruthlessness of the curb stomper. There is no reason to believe that Hashirama 'curb stomped' Madara in their fight; there's far more evidence that their fight was pretty equal until the Senju came out on top. Sandaime only 'beat' the Senju brothers because of the Dead Demon Seal- that hardly equates to some 'doddering old man' beating up the Shodaime Hokage. I doubt Madara's going to just 'blast the whole alliance away', but I can't see him being equal or lesser than the other ET Kage. The entire last half of the manga hasn't shut up about how damn awesome the legendary Uchiha Madara apparently is.

Is there anything you enjoy about Naruto these days? Because all I ever see in your posts is how you're disappointed at all times by anything that has been happening in the last year (at least). I'm not being sarcastic, I'm honestly confounded why somebody would not only consistently read something that they seemed to have stopped liking long ago, but further waste their own time week after week by posting gnashing analyses on the aforementioned weekly disappointment.

Seems like it would be difficult to extract any enjoyment out of something that one is endlessly pessimistic about, if anything.
    Last edited by badluckartist; October 18, 2011 at 08:16 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone care to clarify this for me?
    Tobi's six paths are now the former jinchurikki...he implanted the eyes on the bodies but
    in this panel the bodies seemed to summoned by Kabuto through Edo Tensei....anyone care to tell me whats going on....http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/515/17

Perhaps Tobi used the actual bodies of the jinchurikki from when he extracted the bijuus?
    Last edited by Ichiban D; October 18, 2011 at 08:34 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Invader's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Lol you are one of the most Negative Nellies I've had the pleasure of bickering with on this forum
    /jauntily tips hat/

Quote Quote:
    Let's start here- defeat != curb stomp
    M'eh - use whatever word you want. But the fact remains that Harishima BEAT Madara at the VOTE. He didn't barely survive. He didn't fight Madara to a standstill where they both walked away acknowledging each other as equals. He BEAT Madara.

Quote Quote:
    I doubt he's going to just 'blast the whole alliance away', but I can't see him being equal or lesser than the other ET Kage.
    That's all I'm saying. I'm not saying that Madara is going to be a total pushover. I'm just saying that he's not going to be the guy who wipes out Naruto, Tsiukage, and the whole main unit of the Alliance to leave Gaara only staggering half-alive back to HQ to tell the story of the entire planet's inevitable destruction by the hands of ET Madara. When you look at some of the comments, some folks are saying that Madara is going to simply flex his butt muscles and crack the planet in two. All I'm saying is that such expectations are laughably misplaced.
    Hidan... Naruto's ONLY real villain!

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ichiban D View Post
    Anyone care to clarify this for me?
    Tobi's six paths are now the former jinchurikki...he implant the eyes on the bodies but
    in this panel the bodies seemed to summoned by Kabuto through Edo Tensei....anyone care to tell me whats going on....http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/515/17
    Nobody's really sure about Tobi's Jinchuuriki Pain. Madara seems to have hijacked ET, probably through an off-panel deal with Kabuto. As for their eyes, it wouldn't make sense if he implanted living sharingan into the ET corpses, as the destroyed ET material should just regenerate in its place. It's more likely that the Six Paths of Pain technique 'transmits' the sharingan to the corpses, like it does for the rinnegan. Although this shouldn't be possible without the chakra rods. Which in itself shouldn't be possible without a link to Gedo Mazo (the apparent source of the rods). Speaking of, how the hell could Tobi summon and control Gedo Mazo?! Like he controlled the Kyuubi? With his basic sharingan? Guh. What does he even need Sasuke for if he can just do all of this on his own with apparently no side-effects or loss of chakra?

Kishi's got a lotta explaining to do when it comes to Tobi and how he can do the things he does. The manga makes up more exceptions to rules for Tobi than any other character in the series, including Kabuto and his ET.

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Adv2011 View Post
    i ahve PM 2 mods now and no one is giving a response
    You should PM Naruto mods...either me, M3J, Rikudou King or Gats...or a higher color

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member apainlessend's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Meh I still say Tobi is either Danzou, Izuna, or Sasuke Sarutobi. He is very likely to be Kagami Uchiha as well.
    Regardless...he can use izanagi limitlessly now that he has an ems and a rinnegan so literally NO ONE can stop him...

I believe Kabuto is gonna side with konoha and turn on Tobi, considering they were enemies from the start and orochimaru hated them.
    CHAIN REACTION - A NARUTO FAN ANIME (More Sasuke Evidence than EVER!!)

EPISODE I: SAKURA'S TEARS

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Invader View Post
    /jauntily tips hat/
    No man should be without a hat to tip in just such an occasion. *counter-tip*

Quote Quote:
    M'eh - use whatever word you want. But the fact remains that Harishima BEAT Madara at the VOTE. He didn't barely survive. He didn't fight Madara to a standstill where they both walked away acknowledging each other as equals. He BEAT Madara.
    He beat Madara but believed him to be dead. I'd wager my money on Hashirama staggering back to Konoha half-dead, given how action packed the one panel was that we've seen of that fight. Just because he made a full recovery doesn't mean that they weren't evenly matched up until the last exchange of the fight. We've had the symbolism crammed down our throats for hundreds of chapters now that Naruto and Sasuke's rivalry was much like Hashirama and Madara's. Man I really want to see that whole fight in context :<

Quote Quote:
    That's all I'm saying. I'm not saying that Madara is going to be a total pushover. I'm just saying that he's not going to be the guy who wipes out Naruto, Tsiukage, and the whole main unit of the Alliance to leave Gaara only staggering half-alive back to HQ to tell the story of the entire planet's inevitable destruction by the hands of ET Madara. When you look at some of the comments, some folks are saying that Madara is going to simply flex his butt muscles and crack the planet in two. All I'm saying is that such expectations are laughably misplaced.
    Lmfao at the image of cataclysmic butt flexing. Fodder aside, do you at least think that Madara will kill Oonoki? Given what Oonoki has said about his experience with Madara, I doubt he's going to retreat if there's any chance he could make a heroic sacrifice and let Gaara and whoever else is alive escape. Not the most dramatic death in the series, but it is very plausible and if written nicely, could really alter the atmosphere of the war into something more appropriately dark. And Naruto? I don't think ET Madara will ever encounter the real Naruto- as for his KB that's with Gaara- I will eat my flip flops if it has any real role against ET Madara aside from being curb stomped to show the reader (as well as the original Naruto who will instantly gain that experience) how badass Madara is.

Aside from that, I agree that ET Madara probably won't see too much action before Itachi ruins ET.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by badluckartist View Post
    Nobody's really sure about Tobi's Jinchuuriki Pain. Madara seems to have hijacked ET, probably through an off-panel deal with Kabuto. As for their eyes, it wouldn't make sense if he implanted living sharingan into the ET corpses, as the destroyed ET material should just regenerate in its place. It's more likely that the Six Paths of Pain technique 'transmits' the sharingan to the corpses, like it does for the rinnegan. Although this shouldn't be possible without the chakra rods. Which in itself shouldn't be possible without a link to Gedo Mazo (the apparent source of the rods). Speaking of, how the hell could Tobi summon and control Gedo Mazo?! Like he controlled the Kyuubi? With his basic sharingan? Guh. What does he even need Sasuke for if he can just do all of this on his own with apparently no side-effects or loss of chakra?

Kishi's got a lotta explaining to do when it comes to Tobi and how he can do the things he does. The manga makes up more exceptions to rules for Tobi than any other character in the series, including Kabuto and his ET.
    The chakra rods look to receive and possibly send Nagato's chakra, which is what made the bodies move and work. Six Paths jutsu can probably be used without chakra rods, especially on Edo Tensei since they already have chakra - the bodies Nagato used were dead and thus couldn't use chakra. Didn't Tobi have Rin'negan when we saw him control Gedo Mazo? Doesn't look like even Nagato was tired until Gedo Mazo latched onto him and Tobi so far has tons of chakra, if his jutsu take up as much chakra as an MS jutsu does.

Quote Originally Posted by badluckartist View Post
    Aside from that, I agree that ET Madara probably won't see too much action before Itachi ruins ET.
    Honestly, I don't see Itachi ruining ET, more like Kabuto's trump card may be revealed off panel and Itachi gets either beaten or mind controlled. Though, it depends on how powerful Madara is and the edge ET has over the Alliance.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member apainlessend's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The sharingan eyes in tobi's pain...where is the confusion???
    the 9 tails had sharingan eyes when "Madara" took him over....
    CHAIN REACTION - A NARUTO FAN ANIME (More Sasuke Evidence than EVER!!)

EPISODE I: SAKURA'S TEARS

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xiraiya's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    Well, he called it his like he had his own power separate of Madara's EMS. Now, if he said, "I still have Madara's EMS from when he died." that would be another story.
    You are right, it makes me wonder, if Tobi is infact Izuna, perhaps the Eyes changed again after returning to Izuna.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post

Honestly, I don't see Itachi ruining ET, more like Kabuto's trump card may be revealed off panel and Itachi gets either beaten or mind controlled. Though, it depends on how powerful Madara is and the edge ET has over the Alliance.
    As much as Kabuto has gotten strong, Itachi always surprises for some reason...he's a double spy...resurrected only able to break free of Edo Tensei. But since I don't think he'll ever see Sasuke again...perhaps he will finally croak.

If Tobi 's Pain(S) are from the actual corpses of the jinchurrikis, does that mean Kabuto's are running around as well...?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member pancheda's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I am starting to think that this trump card madara vs Clone Naruto is only a plot to help naruto to know how to counter sasuke's EMS. He'll have everyone there to help him stop madara nad muu

7 days without Naruto makes one Weak.

New Reply
Page 72 of 73 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 LastLast