Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: DGM Chapter 209 Discussino

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

DGM Chapter 209 Discussino

This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of D. Gray-man!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show
    Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

You can discuss the current chapter here and find translations here.
    Last edited by riki; November 05, 2011 at 07:12 AM.

I think with my heart and I move with my head | My Stories Archive - Short Story: "Life According to an Onion" UP!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ying_su's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DGM Chapter 209 Spoiler Thread

Moderator message by: riki
    All spoilers will be copied and pasted here. Remember to thank the original posters who found them.

Hello!
    I just found this on 2nd:

Spoiler: Japanese Text show

Spoiler: Spoiler Translations show

Looks like part of the script!! (or a short chapter?)

I'll need some help with the correct format of the spoiler tag...

Moderator message by: riki
    Got it. ^^
    Last edited by riki; November 02, 2011 at 04:10 PM.

TIMCANPY FOR THE WIN!!!

3. Thanks 6 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ying_su View Post
    Hello!

Spoiler show

ehhh this exacly the spoilo-script I was talking about yesterday... but like I said (before some mod deleted the post...) its poster/provider is unknown... so its far from confirmation orgins if its real or not (that's why I refrained myself from posting it if there is no real proof if its real)

and why I call it spoilo-script... well becouse its messy like hell.... first it contains direct lines like a script (lavi babling something to himself)...but after that it just jumps to look like a spoiler showing stuff happening in short manner... its just strange for spoiler provider to do such thing... usually they keep up the single pattern... do a full chap script or do a short chapter summary... (personaly I and most lads on 2ch hope its fake and we will get something more exciting ^^)

edit:

ok I looked at it with fresh look and its more like about "crap"... seriously its about crap...

anyway it starts with lavi all beaten up in that chair is not speaking... bookman has been taken by cheril to get the info out of him... lavi suffers from this throught that becouse its his fault... than something is happening with lavi's stomach... feedora gets a notice of this and asks what he did.... lavi is quiet... and here is the "crap moment" it says that lavi took a dump... kinda some kind of fluid... and fedoras parasites were removed from lavi's body.... and that fluid turned to have wings with no head.... so yeah Lavi crapped out innocence it seems...removed parasites from his body and that innocence turned into new form of a hammer.... than it skips to allen

allen is running on some kind of grass (dont know if its tall or short one :P) running...he is tired from the constant running but he has strong determination and goes further while holding his innocence arm.... than a young guy pops out from bushes... and it ends...

so seriously 90% of this is about lavi taking a dump.....for god sake if its real than seriously its crap xD... if it turns out to be real than I will wonder if lavi will have the stigmata on his ass xD (since when crystal type happens it comes from certain points... lenales ankles...kandas arms... so lavis would be belly or ass...)

I hope its fake... and that we will get more allen... since if that guy at the end is johnny... than I wont know what time space is now between ch208 (where johnny was still in hq) and c209 (johnny already finding allen...), so it would look like noone from allens exorcists friends durring this time even throught of looking for allen and think about what his situation is like (after what he did for them for all the time).... so how can they call themselfs allens friends if noone except of johnny throught about looking for him or look for hints about his location...
    Last edited by Zibi234; October 31, 2011 at 04:20 AM.

5. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Niko_kun's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

i think it's fake... now every innocence have to get a new form ? i don't think so...... =/ but i'm happy that we have spoilers yet! =D
    visit my brazilian D.Gray-man fan site. - www.dgraybr.blogspot.com

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ying_su's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    ok I looked at it with fresh look and its more like about "crap"... seriously its about crap...
    WHAT?!
    OH MY GOD!

I only regonized this morning the names of Allen and Lavi. I found weird that there were no title chapter as usual... but...
    Are you serious?!!?

Then sorry about that guys...

Btw, they just post what looks like the list of mangas this month, but since what just happened i think i wont read anymore in that wild forest that the 2ch is for a while... XD
    Last edited by ying_su; November 01, 2011 at 04:39 AM.

TIMCANPY FOR THE WIN!!!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello!

Spoiler show

I looked at that since yesterday, and it's hard for me to say that's real. Considering the huge amount of "toilet" jokes and the characters pretty much screaming throughout all of it. =.= Furthermore, the 2ch members don't seem to react like that's the real thing either. I think they all agree that they're suffering from DGM anticipation. (Plus, the "name" that this "fan-fic?" spoiler person put himself as seems rather suspicious... It's not the name of the "official" spoiler provider-san.)

The spoiler 2ch people are driving me nuts with their reactions over this list though...

Spoiler show

DGM is missing from this list. D: I hope that's not all there is to it....

Member post #113 thinks this is a good idea if DGM's break is becoming a norm and the next poster goes "thank goodness..." Then, the next couple of posters go on saying that it's not the case. There should be more titles that are being hidden from that release list. Someone says that it's good even if there are 10 pages for the next chapter. Another person is hoping the spoilers to come out soon. Heh... *sighs*

So, let's cross our fingers for 209 to show itself. >__<

Edit:

Then sorry about that guys... XD
    ^^; It's ok. If you don't see anything posted from any of us who can somewhat translate the language, then rest assured, it should be something that doesn't sound right at all. Thanks for trying though.
    Last edited by tgirl; October 31, 2011 at 10:19 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MSofAofCOCA's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If by some unimaginable reason those 'spoilers' are in fact true, then hoshino has officially gone off the deep end. not sure how i feel about that...
    But, i think i would be more pissed at her for the fact that Lavi would have gotten his crystal type too soon after kanda... too many innocence upgrades lately... plus, lenalee's and kanda's re synchronizations are showing a pattern: the innocence reaches crystal form when the exorcists make the choice on their own to sync and carry on being exorcists. Lavi is tied to a chair and is being abused... i don't think he has much choice here...that and, if he did choose to re sync with innocence... by bookman's rules he'd be officially rejecting being a bookman.

-----

There better be no break this month.
    Last edited by MSofAofCOCA; October 31, 2011 at 10:18 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Niko_kun's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

No, we have dgm this month. Look this:

Quote Originally Posted by wintercry View Post
    Jump SQ:

Gate 7 (Cover, Lead CP)
    Gag Manga Biyori
    Hasebe-san no Iru Yakyuubu
    Ao no Exorcist
    Shin Tennis no Oujisama + Prince of After School (CP)
    Shonbori Onsen
    Hanimero
    Boku to Majo no Jikan
    Claymore
    G-Maru Edition (Oneshot)
    Kanojo ga Megane o Kaketa Jikan (Oneshot)

Mamenibasu (Oneshot)
    Papa no Iukoto o Kikinasai!
    D.Gray-man
    To Love-Ru Darkness (CP)
    Parman no Jounetsuteki na Hibi
    Binbougami ga!
    Embalming
    Spetsunazu Torigraph (CP, Oneshot)
    Kakkokawaii Sengen!
    Luck Stealer
    Karakuridoji Ultimo
    Tori to Mame 2
    Rosario + Vampire II
    Tegami Bachi (CP)
    Gekka Bijin
    Kure-nai

Quote Originally Posted by Negative Syndicate View Post
    January Issue:
    Cover: Kure-nai
    Lead CP: Papa no Iukoto o Kikinasai!
    CP: Rosario to Vampire seasonII, Claymore, Debichiru (One Shot), Bakusatsu Melancholy (One Shot by Amano Youichi (author of Akaboshi, Examurai)

@wintercry:
    Hai is D.Gray-man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Negative Syndicate View Post
    '' means gray.
    visit my brazilian D.Gray-man fan site. - www.dgraybr.blogspot.com

11. Thanks 7 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_kun View Post
    No, we have dgm this month. Look this:
    Hopefully, that "key" word is true. >D "灰" means "ash" in Japanese. Not "gray". But um... Well, it's better than nothing.

(And "灰色" means "gray". ^_^)

Negative Syndicate

Quote Originally Posted by tgirl View Post
    Hopefully, that "key" word is true. >D "灰" means "ash" in Japanese. Not "gray". But um... Well, it's better than nothing.

(And "灰色" means "gray". ^_^)
    It is true because there no series (other D.Gray-man) have any relationship/resemblance with "灰." I think uploader is most likely meant for "灰色."

14. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^ Right. I don't recall any SQ series with "ash" in its in name either.

It would've been nice if the 2ch poster did put down the full word instead of the word "ash/ashes". I'm just not use to seeing 2ch putting the name down like this so this is a first. o__o Very high kudos to you, Negative, for helping us! ^__^

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

its a game of words.... ash is usually grey... so somone could simply replace gray-man with "ash" as a symbol of gray....

but still we will have to wait and see.... hope its not another absence like in august where people are still "wth happened that there was no chapter"

Negative Syndicate

Quote Originally Posted by Zibi234 View Post
    but still we will have to wait and see.... hope its not another absence like in august where people are still "wth happened that there was no chapter"
    No, the chapter is here because D.Gray-man was also absent on ToC on August, and this time it is included in ToC.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner midnightpony's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zibi234 View Post
    ehhh this exacly the spoilo-script I was talking about yesterday... but like I said (before some mod deleted the post...) its poster/provider is unknown... so its far from confirmation orgins if its real or not (that's why I refrained myself from posting it if there is no real proof if its real)

and why I call it spoilo-script... well becouse its messy like hell.... first it contains direct lines like a script (lavi babling something to himself)...but after that it just jumps to look like a spoiler showing stuff happening in short manner... its just strange for spoiler provider to do such thing... usually they keep up the single pattern... do a full chap script or do a short chapter summary... (personaly I and most lads on 2ch hope its fake and we will get something more exciting ^^)

edit:

anyway it starts with lavi all beaten up in that chair is not speaking... bookman has been taken by cheril to get the info out of him... lavi suffers from this throught that becouse its his fault... than something is happening with lavi's stomach... feedora gets a notice of this and asks what he did.... lavi is quiet... and here is the "crap moment" it says that lavi took a dump... kinda some kind of fluid... and fedoras parasites were removed from lavi's body.... and that fluid turned to have wings with no head.... so yeah Lavi crapped out innocence it seems...removed parasites from his body and that innocence turned into new form of a hammer.... than it skips to allen

allen is running on some kind of grass (dont know if its tall or short one :P) running...he is tired from the constant running but he has strong determination and goes further while holding his innocence arm.... than a young guy pops out from bushes... and it ends...

so seriously 90% of this is about lavi taking a dump.....for god sake if its real than seriously its crap xD... if it turns out to be real than I will wonder if lavi will have the stigmata on his ass xD (since when crystal type happens it comes from certain points... lenales ankles...kandas arms... so lavis would be belly or ass...)

I hope its fake... and that we will get more allen... since if that guy at the end is johnny... than I wont know what time space is now between ch208 (where johnny was still in hq) and c209 (johnny already finding allen...), so it would look like noone from allens exorcists friends durring this time even throught of looking for allen and think about what his situation is like (after what he did for them for all the time).... so how can they call themselfs allens friends if noone except of johnny throught about looking for him or look for hints about his location...
    I really, really hope this is false because if exorcists start crapping out their innocence....well it just won't be pretty. On a more serious note though if these are real spoilers I can honestly say that I would rather have NO chapter than a chapter about Lavi and crap imho.
    Last edited by midnightpony; October 31, 2011 at 01:31 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dlanor_A.Knox's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

It's a bit to soon for spoiler... I think XD?
    Most of the time, the spoilers from DGM comes out between the 1st and the 3rd of every month....

And I so hope that this is fake, I think that Sheryl already got all his questions from Bookman and that he and Lavi are somewhere in the Noah's mansion, kept as prisoners (Or the Earl dumped them somewhere since he's done with them).

Allen is probably still in town, the Apo-guy won't act in such a crowded place (unless he has taken down everyone that's close, but it seemed like there was to party orso, that would mean that he will be quite busy before he could even get a chance to grab Allen xD?)
    They have slaughtered millions of Teemos... Pentakill is coming!!!

New Reply
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast