Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: HSDK 447 Discussion/ 448 Predictions

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK 447 Discussion/ 448 Predictions

You know, one of the stranger aspects of this entire disciple issue is the lack of masters raising their own children as their own disciples. Out of more than a dozen masters seen so far, we only know of a few that has done so.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Good chapter i bet Kenichi is really going to endure some hard training leading to a possible future fight with Miu. Also, it was funny to see boxes of fruit behind Jenezad in that plane.

Secondly if the Ryozanpaku crew goes to Indonesia i think it will an epic second fight between the Elder and Jenezad in which the demon fist will put up a good fight but the elder will eventually win. It would be cool to see Jenezad win though and kill the elder.

Im actually glad the fight between Sakaki and Hongou ended in a draw because i didn't want to see my favorite master die just yet and plus im tired of them winning their fights all the time even though there super masters they have to lose sometime.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WickedNeko View Post
    You know, one of the stranger aspects of this entire disciple issue is the lack of masters raising their own children as their own disciples. Out of more than a dozen masters seen so far, we only know of a few that has done so.
    I think the problem is that masters rarely seem to have kids of their own. I can't imagine a yami with a kid and if there was a yami with a kid I can't imagine that person raising the child without teaching him martial arts. Overall, masters seems to have commitment issues lol.

Also, the only master with a kid who does not seem to be involved in training her is ma. He did mentioned he basically allowed renka to choose her own path but in turn it seems it is hakubi (who apparently is in the same league as ma when it comes to martial arts considering he said he could take on a couple of masters easily) who is training her.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, the yami drunken fist guy had a daughter that he was training as part of the family business of assassins. And... I guess that's about it for yami that we know definitely.

For the other side... it seems like they raise their children as disciples more often. The American gun master (killed off screen) had a daughter that he was training, Akisame's friend was training his son in the mountains, Elder's dead friend was training his daughter, and Freya's grandfather is training her and her underlings... just to mention a few.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kataomoi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think one of the reasons why most martial artist don't have kids and train them is because you have to disconnect yourself when training them. The elder once told Miu when she was younger that when he teaches her, he can't be her grandfather and her master at the same time. The reason he said that was because it was very dangerous for someone to teach someone else while holding back ( emotionally I assume).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i think we're all avoiding the obvious that's just been established, its that kenishi is poweless. What he needs is training to be able to at least save his own life while fighting a master...Thats the level he'll need to be able to save Miu.

The elder should be taking him somewhere else and training his ass to make him reach that level. I dont see how he'll survive the things to come(besides plot kai) if he doesn't evolve even a little and We really havent seen him go another level since forever(besides the new eyesight/insight powers he got while watching sasaki fight)

miu is gonna be a lethal weapon totally controlled by a crazy mastermind. Kenishi might have a chance if she forgot everything and is a complete blank slate. Meaning if she forgets all her prior fighting experience and techniques (which would totally mean failure for jinazad since thats what makes her strong). Just knowing pincak silat on a blank slate is not gonna make her lethal, because her diversity in techniques plus experience is what made her so strong in the first place.

Hopefully for jinazad she hasnt forgotten that lols then again it would make her fight with kenishi MUCH MORE FAIR lls

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kataomoi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bighawke5 View Post
    i think we're all avoiding the obvious that's just been established, its that kenishi is poweless. What he needs is training to be able to at least save his own life while fighting a master...Thats the level he'll need to be able to save Miu.

The elder should be taking him somewhere else and training his ass to make him reach that level. I dont see how he'll survive the things to come(besides plot kai) if he doesn't evolve even a little and We really havent seen him go another level since forever(besides the new eyesight/insight powers he got while watching sasaki fight)

miu is gonna be a lethal weapon totally controlled by a crazy mastermind. Kenishi might have a chance if she forgot everything and is a complete blank slate. Meaning if she forgets all her prior fighting experience and techniques (which would totally mean failure for jinazad since thats what makes her strong). Just knowing pincak silat on a blank slate is not gonna make her lethal, because her diversity in techniques plus experience is what made her so strong in the first place.

Hopefully for jinazad she hasnt forgotten that lols then again it would make her fight with kenishi MUCH MORE FAIR lls
    Miu's diversity and experience does make her strong, but I think her main strength is what she inherited from her mom( Shizuha) and Saiga. Her mom was throughly bred by the kuromisogi and her dad...well..is the elder's son. Her body, her reflexes, and her ki was probably all inherited by her parents but refined through the elder's training.

As far as being a blank slate goes, it actually might make her even more deadly rather than weaken her. With a blank slate she can use Silat to its full potential without having the other training that she had interfer.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I would think there are things she would not forget one way or the other. I would think muscle memory should exist in this manga, in that regard she should not have forgotten how to fight, her natural reactions to attacks should at large be the same. Erasing her memories was so that she would forget her bonds, her ties to the fist of life, the people she cared about...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a question that I want to ask those who think muu is going to fight kenichi. How do you think it's possible, the moment muu show up anywhere near kenichi and th elder or the other master is nearby then they would just knowck her out and bring her back home, so how can she possible face kenichi, what jinazad is going to yell at them something like you can't interfere in the disciple's battle at them? or is he going to keep the elder busy?(highly doubted the elder must be hella piss and jinazad know it so him facing the elder head on is tupid of him). So how do some of you guy think muu will fight kenichi?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by huynhlan
    I have a question that I want to ask those who think muu is going to fight kenichi. How do you think it's possible, the moment muu show up anywhere near kenichi and th elder or the other master is nearby then they would just knowck her out and bring her back home
    not a chanse
    Quote Originally Posted by huynhlan
    how do some of you guy think muu will fight kenichi?
    Yes,i have no doubts about their fight...they totaly will fight and Kenichi will show his feelings to her trough this fight and this will bring her back...(atleast i think thats gonna be this way)

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by huynhlan View Post
    I have a question that I want to ask those who think muu is going to fight kenichi. How do you think it's possible, the moment muu show up anywhere near kenichi and th elder or the other master is nearby then they would just knowck her out and bring her back home, so how can she possible face kenichi, what jinazad is going to yell at them something like you can't interfere in the disciple's battle at them? or is he going to keep the elder busy?(highly doubted the elder must be hella piss and jinazad know it so him facing the elder head on is tupid of him). So how do some of you guy think muu will fight kenichi?
    I think the scenario is going to be a fairly standard one. Sure, if the ryozampaku masters gang up on jenazad and knock out miu they could bring her back easily but that would be if there were not other issues. For one thing, that is if all the masters mobilize to rescue miu. We have yet to see whether that will be the case as the masters leaving japan would put the shinpaku gang in a bit of danger as they would be exposed to whatever yami or yomi tries. More importantly, miu' memory was erased. I think kenichi will fight not to defeat her in battle per say but rather to make her regain her memories. The fight will be necessary for that IMO given how the plot normally develops.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You know, after reading the comments about Miu's memory being erased and having to fight Kenichi (to the death from her perspective as a "yami" disciple), I had this image pop up in my head:

Flower Girl: Just as planned.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

is it me or after Miu's memory is gone and know no one at all that masked guy will say that Miu is her Girlfriend hahahahahahah

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shader View Post
    Nonono,i dont think Miu is disciple of Elder...yes they traveled together,and she maybe learned something form him,but learn something from person and be hes disciple is a 2 different things(for example Sieg was training,watching and listenintg how bell rings,so basicly he learned something from this bell...same goes for Kisara with her "cat-style"...they just learned from things...not got trained by someone to learn them)
    And i actualy belive this "rule" literatly mean the disciple ->pupil of someone...if it was disciple-class...then c'mon thers hellalot of so-called "masters" wich actualy a disciple class of fighters and i doubt about any hesitation on Yami to kill em.
    p.s.
    can someone link me a page where this so-called rule was established? this will realy help)
    dude do u remember when boris came to the ryozanpaku looking 4 a fight with kenichi and the masters sayed that if they defeat him themselves that would make a coldblooded war and masters will kill disciples? cause thats part of the rule the rule actually means itself that masters willl respect disciples themselves so in general the rule is made by masters explanations

theres no chapter that made a reference to the rule

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity elitefox's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blakreaper View Post
    Good chapter i bet Kenichi is really going to endure some hard training leading to a possible future fight with Miu. Also, it was funny to see boxes of fruit behind Jenezad in that plane.

Secondly if the Ryozanpaku crew goes to Indonesia i think it will an epic second fight between the Elder and Jenezad in which the demon fist will put up a good fight but the elder will eventually win. It would be cool to see Jenezad win though and kill the elder.

Im actually glad the fight between Sakaki and Hongou ended in a draw because i didn't want to see my favorite master die just yet and plus im tired of them winning their fights all the time even though there super masters they have to lose sometime.
    Loosing = death to a ryonpanzaku master

They loose permanently not sometime
    CLEANED

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast