Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: HSDK 447 Discussion/ 448 Predictions

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kataomoi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK 447 Discussion/ 448 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by elitefox View Post
    Loosing = death to a ryonpanzaku master

They loose permanently not sometime
    The whole losing thing is kinda confusing with me between Yami and Ryouzan ; I figure death would= loss for Yami too. Take for example the fight between Akisame and Alexandar, towards the last of the fight Alexandar said that he wasn't going to stop even if his eyes were gouged out or he loss all of his limbs, but he passes out for half a second and he looses..o_0

In all honesty I'm happy that Jenezad finally broke one of the "rules" of Yami and Ryouzan. I mean..If someone did break these rules, what's the worst that could happen to them, someone fighting them to the death or wagging their finger at them saying they have no honor? Since Jenezad doesn't play by the rule, I think he's going to be even harder to fight with since he has no boundries like Ryouzan and Yami.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, the result of breaking the "rules" is an all out war between masters. That was mentioned when boris went to ryozampaku. I would question whether the rules were broken though. Miu might be the elder's disciple (I don't think anything else would make sense) however she is not ryozampaku's disciple. Kenichi is the one and only disciple of ryozampaku. Due to that technicality the balance remains and yami still has a chance of having their disciples beat the crap out of the number 1 ryozampaku disciple.

I was wondering for a while now, what does ryozampaku mean?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck
    what does ryozampaku mean?
    well..i tryed a google translation for this part) thats what i hearing here
    1)Ryu - met this nomerous times and pretty sure it means "dragon" (however google says it means "style")
    2)Zan - google says it means "remaining"
    3) Paku - and this according to google means "park"
    So...if we belive this...then we can assume it means something like "Park(garden?house?) of the remaining(all?) dragons(styles?)"
    Completly random though,but sound logical)
    Last edited by Shader; October 10, 2011 at 05:02 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Well, the result of breaking the "rules" is an all out war between masters. That was mentioned when boris went to ryozampaku. I would question whether the rules were broken though. Miu might be the elder's disciple (I don't think anything else would make sense) however she is not ryozampaku's disciple. Kenichi is the one and only disciple of ryozampaku. Due to that technicality the balance remains and yami still has a chance of having their disciples beat the crap out of the number 1 ryozampaku disciple.

I was wondering for a while now, what does ryozampaku mean?
    The thing that gets me is that there is already an all out war with between Ryozampaku and Yami, in fact there's always been one for as long as the Satsujin and Katsujin have been around. I suppose in this sense it would be like war crimes to break these "rules" that they have. Like in war a military side bombing or attacking a hospital.

I'm hoping that in the next chapter Sakaki and the elder join the search for Miu. The one thing that I never understood in this chapter is that the elder didn't volunteer to go with Hongo to bring back Miu. Saiga may not care, but Miu was the elder's responsiblity so you figure he would be the one to spear head the rescue, not say "thanks, tell me how it went"...

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess we have to consider what they mean by all out war though. Overall the master fights have happened in conjunction with the fights of their disciples. In that regard, yami can prove the fist of death is superior in actual fights and in raising a disciple. In turn, if they interfere with the disciples the fights will no longer be sistematic but rather it will be a full mobilization of masters to destroy those of the fist of life (at least that is how they see it). It is a fight where a bunch of masters kill without any regard for anything basically and there are no rules.

What makes you think the elder and the other masters are not going to search for miu? I don't think the elder going with akira was even an option, the idea never crossed my mind. The way I understood it was that akira was going to work from his side while the elder and other masters were going to work from their side to save miu.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess we have to consider what they mean by all out war though. Overall the master fights have happened in conjunction with the fights of their disciples. In that regard, yami can prove the fist of death is superior in actual fights and in raising a disciple. In turn, if they interfere with the disciples the fights will no longer be sistematic but rather it will be a full mobilization of masters to destroy those of the fist of life (at least that is how they see it). It is a fight where a bunch of masters kill without any regard for anything basically and there are no rules.

What makes you think the elder and the other masters are not going to search for miu? I don't think the elder going with akira was even an option, the idea never crossed my mind. The way I understood it was that akira was going to work from his side while the elder and other masters were going to work from their side to save miu.
    One of the main reasons why I think that the elder or the other masters might not look for them is because it might be considered "official Yami business" and that would be breaking one of the rules. Another thing is when the Elder said you have my thanks, to me that implies that he's going to leave it to Hongo and thanks him for going out of his way to do so. What would be even more messed up is if Ryouzanpaku now consider Miu officially Jenezad's disciple and they're still clinging on to their rules about not touching disciples. But with everything going on as it is, it would seem highly unlikely.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DragonOsman2's Avatar
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

I completely agree here.

As for that rule, it's been talked about lots of times in the manga; there was this one time that comes to mind especially (for me at least): in the middle of the Kenichi vs. Ryuuto fight, Isshinsai was going to interfere, but the Elder or someone else stopped him and mentioned the rule. I don't remember specifics besides Isshinsai, but that's generally what happened.

But yeah, Silicardo won't play by the rules, and there's also the fact that Kushinada and maybe one other Yami master would actually be helping Silicardo in this whole thing; making Miu Silicardo's disciple was Kushinada's idea, and if I remember right, there was one other master who is probably going to be on their side, as well. But Saiga might pissed since Miu is his daughter and he wouldn't anything bad to happen to her, though something tells me he might not care. Maybe Saiga would want to make Miu his own disciple though (yeah, he has his own disciple, but are the limited by that?).

Edit: One post late.

Quote Originally Posted by kataomoi View Post
    One of the main reasons why I think that the elder or the other masters might not look for them is because it might be considered "official Yami business" and that would be breaking one of the rules. Another thing is when the Elder said you have my thanks, to me that implies that he's going to leave it to Hongo and thanks him for going out of his way to do so. What would be even more messed up is if Ryouzanpaku now consider Miu officially Jenezad's disciple and they're still clinging on to their rules about not touching disciples. But with everything going on as it is, it would seem highly unlikely.
    Yeah, I think you're right about the "official Yami business" thing. But, as for them thinking of Miu as Jenazad's disciple already and not interfering; I was under the impression that they'd actually be thinking of even going to death's door and back if it meant they could save Miu, since she was captured and isn't going to be joining Yami of her own free will--well, after her brainwashing she will, but that's only after her brainwashing, and the Ryouzanpaku masters should know that Miu, without the brainwashing, would never join Yami willingly. Go to Yami HQ after finding out about her father being the leader, just so she could try infiltrating and finding out more about her father (like she was going to when she decided to go with Kanou Shou that one time), yeah, but actually join Yami of her own free will? No way in hell.

The Elder wants Miu to choose on her own whether she'll choose her father's side or her grandfather's, but he wants it to be of her own free will; right now she's being forced, and he'd do anything he can to rescue her; when he gets the chance to.
    Last edited by DragonOsman2; October 10, 2011 at 06:48 PM.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I have no doubt that the elder is completely thankful for hongo however I don't see an scenario where he would just leave it at that. Why would he? Of course it would be messed up for ryozampaku to just leave miu to be kidnapped, kenichi in particular would never allow it. Of course, they need to find jenazad first and sakaki's injuries were serious when that happened. Once Jenazad is found (which is bound to happen with hongo's help) I would expect at least the elder and kenichi to make a move.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity elitefox's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I see hongo dying lol

Now that he will probably helping ryopanzaku >.<
    CLEANED

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

What I am interested in is in whether this will cause an internal feud in yami. The remaining masters are Saiga, Kushinada, jenazad, Akira, Sougetsu, ogata and serul.

Akira is definitely against this. As he is he is very likely to stand up to anyone who supports jenazad. Kushinada will definitely support the idea as she suggested it. Kensei attempted something similar before so he is bound to be supportive. Sougetsu probably won't give a crap but in turn his disciple is bound to get involved in the matter. If the other masters involved with his disciple he is going to respond and he is not the type to not get in a fight. Serul is kinda ambiguous. He could as easily take either side. He seems somewhat sagelike considering what he told chikage a while ago so if he is as reasonable as he seems he is not bound to support this path. Saiga is the final piece here. He does not appear to have shown interest in miu until now however that could be taken in two ways. He could have simply not wanted to involve miu in the path of carnage or he could simply not give a crap on the matter. I find a scenario where he actively supports jenazad's actions unlikely though.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

My theory with Saiga is that he took over Yami and wants to start WWIII to rebuild the world where class and stigmas have no meaning for Miu. In the flashback chapters the elder said that he started to change by stating that spilling a little bit of blood is necessary for the greater good. Now that he has the resources at his command, I think he's taking the whole "greater good" ideal a step further. In all likely hood, he could care less about the 9 fist because they're probably just pawns in his overall grand scheme..

Another thing that I think happened is that the Kuromisogi was the original leaders of Yami. I think Sagia brute forced his way to the top and got rid of those who opposed him in the clash between Saiga side and the Kuromisogi side.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter is out
    http://www.mangashare.com/manga/Hist...sciple_Kenichi
    someone create a tread plskthx ^^

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

My theory with Saiga is that he took over Yami and wants to start WWIII to rebuild the world where class and stigmas have no meaning for Miu. In the flashback chapters the elder said that he started to change by stating that spilling a little bit of blood is necessary for the greater good. Now that he has the resources at his command, I think he's taking the whole "greater good" ideal a step further. In all likely hood, he could care less about the 9 fist because they're probably just pawns in his overall grand scheme..

Another thing that I think happened is that the Kuromisogi was the original leaders of Yami. I think Sagia brute forced his way to the top and got rid of those who opposed him in the clash between Saiga side and the Kuromisogi side.
    i think ur right it actually make sense why saiga killed her own wife maybe cause it was a test from kuremisago but in the end its just a theory

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3