Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: HSDK 446 Discussion/ 447 Predictions

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lectro Volpi's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

HSDK 446 Discussion/ 447 Predictions

Chapter ready!

http://www.mangareader.net/historys-...le-kenichi/446

Looks like when it comes down to a true master-class fist the chain mail does nothing!

As expected, Miu´s killing fist just scratched Akira.

If they stall enough, the Elder will come to rescue (the damage is done though).
    Last edited by Lectro Volpi; September 24, 2011 at 02:03 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DragonOsman2's Avatar
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK 446 Discussion/ 447 Predictions

Hongo apparently held back when he attacked Kenichi, and he was also weakened due to the fight against Sakaki. This doesn't count as the best he could do.

And yeah, I agree with you about the damage already having been done. Hopefully, the Elder knows a way to reverse the effects of the amnesia technique. I really don't want Miu to be brainwashed. I'm okay with her going to Yami to find out about her father being the One Shadow, but if it's going to lead to her being brainwashed, then no thanks. But if it'll still be possible to return her to normal even after that, then it's fine. It'll lead to a lot of good drama, suspense, and some training for Kenichi with more drive, as he'd be training so he can save Miu. I'm just hoping he'll be able to fight her.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ej619ako's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Epic Chapter!!

Damn Miu having amnesia means all the development Kenichi tried hard getting will all come to waste, i hope the elder has an anti-amnesia technique.

Hongo and Sakaki working together = BADASS!!
    Top 3 Favorite Manga:
    1. One Piece
    2. History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
    3. Fullmetal Alchemist

others: Detective Conan, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Mahou Sensei Negima!, Bleach, Naruto Shaman King, To-Love-Ru, Rosario+Vampire I & II, Eyeshield 21, Aiki, Rurouni Kenshin, Etc

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ej619ako View Post
    all the development Kenichi tried hard getting will all come to waste
    not true, it will be one of those cliche moments where she will do a do i know you/have i met you before you see in movies. Some act will happen which causes her to remember bits and pieces, probably Kenichi or someone else protecting her from harm and she will remember Kenichi.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter was very good this week. Here most of us were thinking that a fight was going to start between Miu and Hongo but she stopped herself and figured out it was Silcardo to blame. She was foolish to try to fight him but Miu was emotionally charged so I can't blame her. It was kinda weird how her clothes just ripped off like that but w/e that Matsuena for you. lol

The end was the best part since Sakaki and Hongo have teamed up even though they are half dead. Elder is right there too so its gonna get crazy.

Now the manga can diverge into 2 separate paths and go into arcs from there unless Matsuena decides to surprise us again.

1. Miu is successfully rescued from Silcardo but is suffering from memory loss. Kenichi has to work hard to bring her back to the way she was and make sure her blood lust doesn't activate. Increases chances of romance between Kenichi and Miu as well. Also for Miu to be rescued I think the other masters of Ryozanpaku is there with the Elder so this path is most likely possible. Of course meeting her father is a way to restore a bit of her memory as well. Her Kuremisago genetics will help resist the memory loss so there is that to consider as well.

2. Miu is successfully taken away by Silcardo and becomes his disciple after some manipulating of her past. This turns Miu evil slowly and makes Kenichi go crazy back home in Ryozanpaku when he wakes up. Kenichi starts to train even harder than before and doesn't complain about the training. Kenichi will hunt down Tanimoto and beg him to tell where Miu is or ask Chikage. They will try to help him out of course.

Meanwhile, Miu is learning Pencak Silat and is going very far with it thanks to her talent. If she is hanging around the Yomi disciples, Ryuuto will try to flirt with her and try romancing her most likely. Kajima will also try to get to know his master's daugther. We might even see the 1 Shadow in person as he might try to talk to Miu. Of course there would be the meeting between Kenichi and Evil Miu where Kenichi would defend for the whole fight and make her remember somehow. Maybe with a kiss hopefully lol.

This is just my theories of course as anything can happen. I prefer the 1st path honestly because Miu becoming evil for a while doesn't sit well with me. Going into Miu's past may help develop her character even more and we might see the 1 shadow in her memories before he became evil.

News Writer 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Asahina's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wasn't Miu in avatar mode when she gets struck by that amnesia attack? She'll be fine.
    But I swear, I'm almost convinced that this manga is partially hentai influenced. I mean look at this:
    Spoiler show

I'm more worried for Kenichi. And I did say before that Elder was around watching the disaster somewhere - like he always does.

What's funny is that Miu went ballistic because of Kenichi.
    But I don't believe the idea of Miu knowing or noticing that it was because of an interference of some other master that gotten Kenichi in that state. Isn't she in a furry state. She actually saw Kenichi get destroyed Hongo. You'd think she'd be fully concentrating on one enemy, not persuaded on "what ifs."

Well, whatever. Great chapter.

Miu = Mew = Mui = Muw ...???

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

The most remarkable thing about this chapter, the single most important event was zicaldo using the fist of forgetfulness on miu. Even if they rescue miu (which I doubt), they will have to deal with the fact that miu has no memories of her own now. Zicaldo will be free to influence her as much as he wants and miu being the experienced and excellent martial artist that she is will be able to learn his techniques quickly. Kenichi will necessarily have to fight miu and get his feelings through to get out of this one.

Another important point is how ryozampaku will react to this. At large yami has moved with its own agenda but they have rarely picked fights in such a personal fashion. This could actually mean that ryozampaku as a whole could end up mobilizing to rescue miu which is essentially an all out war between super master class fighters. Of course, ryozampaku also protects the shinpaku alliance in a way so perhaps a mobilization of the six masters will not be wise on their part. I do wonder who is going to take out zicaldo though. I doubt it will be zakaki as he is pretty hurt from his fight. Akisame, ma or shigure seem unlikely too. That leaves only the elder which would also make sense since it is her granddaughter who got brainwashed. I am surprised zicaldo would go this far even after having fought the elder before though, perhaps he is as strong as the elder?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I doubt an "all out war" will happen, even if Silcardo escapes with Miu, because Ryouzanpaku and Yami have an unspoken agreement about master classes not going after disciples.

I suppose two or three Yami masters (Mikumo, maybe Ogata) take the field, but...
    Last edited by WickedNeko; September 26, 2011 at 01:04 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LoS
    not true, it will be one of those cliche moments where she will do a do i know you/have i met you before you see in movies. Some act will happen which causes her to remember bits and pieces, probably Kenichi or someone else protecting herfrom harm and she will remember Kenichi.
    And its totaly be Shou or Takeda and Miu will completly loose interst in Kenichi,and case of that Kenichis resolve will be highly damaged...
    Oh..and what are the chanses Miu will switch to Sei and regain her memory by using Ryuusei Seikuken on Kenichi and reading hes heart in the middle of their fight?

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WickedNeko View Post
    I doubt an "all out war" will happen, even if Silcardo escapes with Miu, because Ryouzanpaku and Yami have an unspoken agreement about master classes not going after disciples.

I suppose two or three Yami masters (Mikumo, maybe Ogata) take the field, but...
    Wasn't the understanding broken though? If kidnapping and brainwashing miu is not against the understanding then I don't know what is, considering she is a ryozampaku disciple and hayato's grandaughter (at least she fought the DoD as a ryozampaku disciple). Not to mention that there are masters that have been willing to go up against disciples. The chinnese guy from way back was willing to take on the entire shinpaku alliance. The master swordsman with the broadsword did not have any second thoughts about slashing kenichi. Yami has other resources they can use against shinpaku too. Plenty of masters have their disciples, not just the one shadow nine fists. Zicaldo also specifically made sure to hurt kenichi. It was him who made kenichi a target to akira and almost got him killed. I get the impression that the rulebook was just thrown out the window.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DragonOsman2's Avatar
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shader View Post
    And its totaly be Shou or Takeda and Miu will completly loose interst in Kenichi,and case of that Kenichis resolve will be highly damaged...
    Oh..and what are the chanses Miu will switch to Sei and regain her memory by using Ryuusei Seikuken on Kenichi and reading hes heart in the middle of their fight?
    Kanou Shou is dead.

Anyway, I don't think it's possible to switch from Dou to Sei or vice versa. Sure, its possible for a Dou fighter to use both auras together by using SeiDou Goui, but it shouldn't be possible to completely switch from one to the other.

@kkck: Yeah, Jenazad doesn't seem to care about that rule. But that doesn't mean that the members of Yami who do care, like Hongo, will break it. Same for the members of Ryozanpaku who care about the rule (all of them do).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Kanou Shou is dead.
    And so what? She pretty much can be told Shou was trying to protect her from Kenichi and Kenichi killed Shou.

p.s.
    And btw...are Hongo gonna be alright after atackin fellow member of Yami and "support the enemy"?Does Yami have some rules on this case(i dont remember anythin like that<.<') or will he be killed in process ?

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Personally I still maintain the idea that there is a extremely small chance that kano might be dead. Miu can be easily fooled overall and the wounds kano took really do not seem like something that would kill someone with the body of a master class fighter. Lets also consider akisame and ma were relatively close there. The both of them have brought back kenichi from the dead a couple of times right? Seriously, akisame actually brought back kenichi by squishing his heart. What about apachai? weren't apachai's wounds much more severe than kano's? Moreover, akisame was able to perform surgery on the guy with shigure's knife and later on in a moving plane. IMO it does not make a shred of sense for kano to have died if akisame and ma were anywhere within 100 miles from when sho was. Its just dumb considering what we have seen so far.

Anyways, I don't think zicaldo is fighting anyone right now. He does not have time to waste basically. Even if takes on sakaki and akira, he would waste time and have to deal with the elder. There is no way in hell he can scape that unscathed, even if he is the god fist. His only chance at taking miu is to scape now.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Shou is most likely alive but the Kuremisago is keeping him under lock and key. Who knows? Maybe Matsuena will shock us by having Shou appear and save Miu. He has been referenced a lot lately with his image imposing in the last few chapters.

BTW Zilcardo won't get away without injury IMO. The Elder is only about 4 stories away from reaching Zilcardo. If Sakaki and Hongo can delay Zilcardo for 20 seconds, then Elder will be on him with a fist of fury raining down. Having 2 high level back-to-back fights would be crazy.

Then again, Kensei and other new Yami member might be there as well. But at the same time Ryozanpaku masters can also come into play.

God the next chapter is going to be a huge deciding point. Miu gets kidnapped or not, it feels like the next 5/6 days are going to take forever.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ej619ako's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i also think after this arc is all over, Hongo might leave yami because of Zilcardo's action. what do you all think?
    Top 3 Favorite Manga:
    1. One Piece
    2. History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
    3. Fullmetal Alchemist

others: Detective Conan, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Mahou Sensei Negima!, Bleach, Naruto Shaman King, To-Love-Ru, Rosario+Vampire I & II, Eyeshield 21, Aiki, Rurouni Kenshin, Etc

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast