Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: HSDK 447 Discussion/ 448 Predictions

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lectro Volpi's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

HSDK 447 Discussion/ 448 Predictions

Chapter is out!

http://www.mangareader.net/historys-...le-kenichi/447

Plot Induced Stupidity for the Elder!? this is a sad day for HSDK.

The worst happened so we know it is going to be a Miu vs Kenichi or what?

Akira is going to be punished for siding with Ryozanpaku?

Some of the answers next chapter!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kataomoi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK 447 Discussion/ 448 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Lectro Volpi View Post
    Chapter is out!

http://www.mangareader.net/historys-...le-kenichi/447

Plot Induced Stupidity for the Elder!? this is a sad day for HSDK.

The worst happened so we know it is going to be a Miu vs Kenichi or what?

Akira is going to be punished for siding with Ryozanpaku?

Some of the answers next chapter!
    The elder is facing his limits with his advancing age, so he's probably not as great as he once was.

As far hongo goes, I don't think he's siding with Ryuzan rather he's punishing a fellow member for breaking the rules. Which in all cases probably means death. If anything, I wouldn't be suprised if the Saiga the one shadow himself gets involved in this hunt for Jenzad. Not only did he perform "misconduct" but he kidnapped his own daughter and the enemy's disciple.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

So Miu has finally been successfully kidnapped. I guess it was necessary for the plot but I still wonder what took the elder so long. If he could save Kenichi it meant he was not that far but well.

Seems like HSDK will have his rescue arc as well. Having Miu has an enemy will be challenging.[/S]

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DragonOsman2's Avatar
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

True, it'll be challenging. Especially for Kenichi, since he wouldn't hit her due to her being a girl.

@kataomoi: I agree, except I don't think Saiga would care personally for his daughter, since he did kill his own wife in cold blood. He would, however, uphold the rules of martial artists, and punish Jenazad, like you said. Jenazad broke the rule of not attacking or hurting a disciple, so when and if Saiga gets wind of this, he'll likely try to have him punished for breaking the rule.

I hope Miu can be rescued, either before being brainwashed, or before she kills someone. Unless the latter wouldn't be a problem due to something in her heart not letting her kill.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This weeks chapter was amazing. I was so shocked at how Jenezad escaped but not without injuries. I don't blame the Elder honestly, he didn't know Miu was in danger.

I did like how the author ended the chapter without us seeing how Kenichi was going to react as Sakaki's and the other masters words were sinking into his head. Kenichi was suffering from disbelief and I for one cannot wait to see how he reacts next week.

Hongo saying he would get Miu back was a nice touch. Kenichi being so injured was a surprise honestly. But Hongo is a super master after all.

I wonder if Jenezad is even going back to a Yami base with Miu. I would love to finally see the One Shadow in person.

Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

He said he was going to take her to his home country, didn't he? He's taking her to Indonesia.

But yeah, I do agree with you completely on everything else.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ha! Joke is on Silcardo. Unless Miu is carrying a passport somewhere not visible, she won't be able to leave Japan or enter Indonesia without being stopped by the Airport Security / Customs Agent.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WickedNeko View Post
    Ha! Joke is on Silcardo. Unless Miu is carrying a passport somewhere not visible, she won't be able to leave Japan or enter Indonesia without being stopped by the Airport Security / Customs Agent.
    that made me laugh lol

Anyways, are we sure zicaldo is from indonesia? Isn't he from the country that yomi was prince off? I guess indonesia would make more sense though. I wonder how long will it will take for ryozampaku to get to indonesia though. They are broke as hell so conventional methods won't get them anywhere near indonesia. Unlike yami they do need passports to get on a plane....

Another interesting point in this chapter is the inherent conflict that is going to arise within yami. Hondo is going to be pissed and is going to do everything to track zicaldo while a few yami will actually support zicaldo. At least kushinada and oogata will support zicaldo. The one shadow either won't care or will be in favor, I have no idea honestly..... If agard was still around he would be pissed as hell IMO, he seems like the type to allow choice for others. Sougetsu will likely not care a lot but his dear disciple is likely to move him to where there is going to be alcohol and chaos. Things are going to be interesting in yami now.

I also wonder how miu will be like from now on. Will her lack of memories revert her to something like young kushinada (which she mentioned she was like before)? Or will she be like she is now and zicaldo will have to take advantage of her rage fits to turn her into the katsujinken?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Now that I think about it, Saiga might not care about this situation. It might have been an idea by the other yami members including Saiga to convince Jenezad to take Miu. If you noticed before, Kushina and Kensei were really pushing Jenezad on looking at Miu for his next disciple. So the situation can go with Saiga not knowing about this whole conspiracy and he ends up having to punish Kushina and Kensei, or he approves or doesn't care and Jenezad gets Miu.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Yea..we pretty much expected what happened in this chapter...few notes what i wanna add to the comments:
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonOsman2
    Jenazad broke the rule of not attacking or hurting a disciple
    First,as we know(from a pervious chapter discussion) Miu is not a disciple (no master means you not a disciple,right?) So technicaly,he didnt broke any rule.

Second,Silcardo is not going to a Yami base(if he do,then hes rather stupid). Case there is a Ryuto (who was havin a major crush on Miu) and Tanimoto (who is pretty trustworthy if you ask me) and those to may ruin the whole amnesia plan(questions like "what are you doing here" or "where is Kenichi" tottaly gonna pop up if they met). And that means the rest of Yami probably dont know about his plan.

Third,another Elder training incoming for Kenichi.

And a lastone,only for me phrase "he needs a disciple" sounds a bit....strange? Why Yami needs a disciples?(and RZ dont bothered to find one untill they met Kenichi? (smells somethin fishy)

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shader View Post
    Yea..we pretty much expected what happened in this chapter...few notes what i wanna add to the comments:

First,as we know(from a pervious chapter discussion) Miu is not a disciple (no master means you not a disciple,right?) So technicaly,he didnt broke any rule.

Second,Silcardo is not going to a Yami base(if he do,then hes rather stupid). Case there is a Ryuto (who was havin a major crush on Miu) and Tanimoto (who is pretty trustworthy if you ask me) and those to may ruin the whole amnesia plan(questions like "what are you doing here" or "where is Kenichi" tottaly gonna pop up if they met). And that means the rest of Yami probably dont know about his plan.

Third,another Elder training incoming for Kenichi.

And a lastone,only for me phrase "he needs a disciple" sounds a bit....strange? Why Yami needs a disciples?(and RZ dont bothered to find one untill they met Kenichi? (smells somethin fishy)
    As far as Jenezad needing a disciple, he's probably pretty old and wants to be able to pass down his martial arts to someone "worthy" like Miu. I guess in the martial arts world, that's the same as passing your seed to the next generation?

Even if Miu isn't officially a disciple at Ryuozan, she's still a disicple class which even Hongo recognizes her as being a "disciple". Rule of masters has universally been to not fight with disicple class and let your own disicple go at with theirs. Althought there are some who do break that rule like Jenzad, Li Ten mon, and Ogata ( attempted kidnapping during Kenichi vs Ryuoto. Saiga or the elder would have some words with the other masters if one on each side broke that rule, which will probably happen.

The elder must really be feeling his age right now. The fact that so much time passed between him catching Kenichi and the fight above was ridiculous. Even if he couldn't feel Jenezad, I'm sure he could have at least felt Miu's killing intent and then the fight between Hongo, Sakaki, and Jenezad. Someone might actually kill the elder in the near future, probably Saiga at this point.

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay..just to clarify...i rereaded the chapter...and didn't found sentence "he needs a disciple" O_O
    Sry for that,ok (but i ready to swear,when i read it first time it was there t-t)

to make this ontopic:
    Sakaki+Hongo make up a good team ^^ agains Silcardo..to bad they are on a different sides...i like Akira's character.(they almost like Natsu and Kenichi)

Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kataomoi View Post
    As far as Jenezad needing a disciple, he's probably pretty old and wants to be able to pass down his martial arts to someone "worthy" like Miu. I guess in the martial arts world, that's the same as passing your seed to the next generation?

Even if Miu isn't officially a disciple at Ryuozan, she's still a disicple class which even Hongo recognizes her as being a "disciple". Rule of masters has universally been to not fight with disicple class and let your own disicple go at with theirs. Althought there are some who do break that rule like Jenzad, Li Ten mon, and Ogata ( attempted kidnapping during Kenichi vs Ryuoto. Saiga or the elder would have some words with the other masters if one on each side broke that rule, which will probably happen.

The elder must really be feeling his age right now. The fact that so much time passed between him catching Kenichi and the fight above was ridiculous. Even if he couldn't feel Jenezad, I'm sure he could have at least felt Miu's killing intent and then the fight between Hongo, Sakaki, and Jenezad. Someone might actually kill the elder in the near future, probably Saiga at this point.
    True that.

And yeah, technically speaking, Miu is a disciple--she's her grandfather's disciple. He's trained since she was young, remember, Shader? And as Kataomoi said in the post I just quoted, she's also disciple-class. The rule is generally to not attack disciple-class fighters.

But yeah, they do make a good team (Sakaki and Hongo). It's just that Kenichi deliberately gets on Natsu's nerves, whereas Sakaki isn't like that to Hongo.

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Nonono,i dont think Miu is disciple of Elder...yes they traveled together,and she maybe learned something form him,but learn something from person and be hes disciple is a 2 different things(for example Sieg was training,watching and listenintg how bell rings,so basicly he learned something from this bell...same goes for Kisara with her "cat-style"...they just learned from things...not got trained by someone to learn them)
    And i actualy belive this "rule" literatly mean the disciple ->pupil of someone...if it was disciple-class...then c'mon thers hellalot of so-called "masters" wich actualy a disciple class of fighters and i doubt about any hesitation on Yami to kill em.
    p.s.
    can someone link me a page where this so-called rule was established? this will realy help)

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

The scenario in which miu is not the elders disciple would imply that miu has learned martial arts on her own which is somewhat absurd though. More so, her martial arts are named after her own family (her attacks always have her family name in them). Miu is definitely being trained by the elder, nothing else would make sense at this point (unless that during her travels she already reached a level where she does not need guidance which would be strange).

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast