Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 587 by BadKarma , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: So far this arc...

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • is getting bored.

0 0%
  • even if it just started I absolutely love it.

34 73.91%
  • is as good as Hunter Exam.

4 8.70%
  • it's not as good as the others.

0 0%
  • I like it more than the previous one.

8 17.39%
New Reply
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 320 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 320 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Ero-Sanji View Post
    Finally more information about the missing Zoldyck brother! And also Hisoka!!! He isn't dead, what happened exactly? Did he manage to defeat Chrollo!?
    Yeah, seeing Alluka in the main storyline was kinda unexpected at this point!!! I think Abegane is still busy to erase Kurapica's Nen, we all knew that it wouldn't be an easy feat due to his deep hatred and determination for the Ryodan. I'm a bit sad that we didn't get to see Leorio or Kurapica but I feel that Togashi will make an epic entrance for their return.

Credits:Shinsatsu

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I can smell a "different sort of animosity" in the Zoldyk family... perhaps an element of the new arc? :>

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

From Kewl

Quote Quote:
    Most of the chapter is Ging talking about why he did what he did and how he conspired with Beans a couple days beforehand.
    EVERY Hunter that's appeared so far in the series appears in this chapter. That includes the judges from the first arc, Hanzou, Hisoka, Illumi and a lot of other people we haven't seen in a million years. Hisoka gives everyone "points" in his mind, based on how good he thinks they are. Leorio and Kurapika aren't shown.
    According to Illumi, Killua appealed to the Zoldyck family's father. And he says if nothing is done, both Gon and Killua will die.
    Illumi tells Hisoka of the news that's been happening while Hisoka has been "playing tag" with Chrollo. Though he doesn't say anything else about that.
    Illumi says he wants very much to avoid that happening, and that he wants to kill the 5th Zoldyck brother (Alluka, though his name isn't mentioned.)
    Pariston wins the election by a large margin, but because some of the other rules aren't fullfilled, too many voted becoming invalid, a reelection has to be held.
    There are a lot of names, also mentioned. Including the entire results of who was voted for.
    Included in the people who didn't vote: Gon, Shoot, Kurapika, Killua, Shalnark "And 28 others".

There's nothing indicating there's a hiatus. Next week or otherwise.
    That last line is great news, nothing saying a hiatus.

And I must clap myself on the back/give myself half a cookie for pointing out the Ging - Beans connection. Even though it wasn't nen related per-se on ging's part at least from what Kewl says.

Also kinda crazy to see that Hisoka's estimate of strength, he has Illumi stronger than the 3 present Zodiac members.

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    It seems things did not go as ging expected.... and the zodiac is pissed.. perhaps he though more people would vote for him than what actually did lol.
    Or he's pissed that there has to be another re-vote, since he is so lazy he probably wanted it over the first time around.

That or by some odd chance the rules now go over to one of the other Zodiac's choice of rules, unlikely though.
    Last edited by LoS; October 12, 2011 at 02:58 PM.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

hahahahahah i just laugh when i saw a lot of dirty magazines on chairman netero's burial

it is really turning out to be like what they did when voting for the next pope without 100% vote for one they will repeat the process until they got 100% on one person
    Last edited by kidopitz27; October 12, 2011 at 03:07 PM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zelllogan's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

I am calling it now, Ging is an emission user who fires nen balls from the tip of his finger.
    An the ability will be named Reigun ? ^^

Anyway, the chapter sounds fantastic. It's fanservice but coming from togashi, I don't mind ... The missing zaoldyeck, Hisoka & Illumi in the same chapter !!!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LoS View Post
    That last line is great news, nothing saying a hiatus.

And I must clap myself on the back/give myself half a cookie for pointing out the Ging - Beans connection. Even though it wasn't nen related per-se on ging's part at least from what Kewl says.

Also kinda crazy to see that Hisoka's estimate of strength, he has Illumi stronger than the 3 present Zodiac members.
    I think he was either thinking about someone else or he was thinking along the lines of if I see someone around 95 I'm gonna fight him. Illumi can't be that strong or he wouldn't have been so scared about Hisoka.

Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

I might be mixing up the names of the brothers, but the eldest brother, the guy with all the pins in his head masquerading as someone else...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hokageji's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

No Hiatus, thats great news...

seeing the drawing degrade kinda scares you though...

Where is Hanzou, i didnt see him in the raw scans...
    “Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.” - Terry Prachett

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not seeing much point to Gin's strategy unless he plans to assassinate Pariston at some point. As expected it'd pretty much take everyone else's votes put together to defeat Pariston and I doubt anyone has that kind of pull amongst Hunters.

If you go back to 319 Gin had a 'hint hint' moment when Beans walked in. It's not an accident that his was chosen, though I don't see what good his plan does. There was a decent chance Gin wouldn't even have made it past the first round.

Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

If it isn't too much trouble could someone help me in identifying the hunters on that double page spread? For the most part I can recognize them, but some faces I have clearly forgotten or I just naturally assumed they weren't very important the first time I saw them.

I am assuming the ones I don't know on the bottom left panel are from Greed Island since I can recognize 4 faces from there. And the bottom right I can only recognize 6 of them.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Raad's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

This was posted on RSF: http://i.imgur.com/wU6pT.jpg
    I might as well add two characters to the lot, the guy with the white beard is an old owner of GI games (a picture of him was shown in the auctions), the one wearing fur is ciquento, one of the guards of the Zoldik property, if you still remember he's the one living with the old gate guard.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder whatever happened to the 'rank D mission' requirement, or did all these guys completed something that's considerably harder than even entering GI (assuming GI requirement means enter, not own a copy).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member joshua019's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I am calling it now, Ging is an emission user who fires nen balls from the tip of his finger.

Anyways, did hisoka get one vote? lol... It seems things did not go as ging expected.... and the zodiac is pissed.. perhaps he though more people would vote for him than what actually did lol.
    Possibly true... crossover from one of my favourite anime of all time...

can someone translate who won the vote. Having so much money and power Gin looks like a homeless person

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Raad's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I wonder if we can say that they completed the mission, the turnout is still less than planed and the elections are supposed to be held once again, so I think saying it's more difficult than entering GI would be a bit understandable.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member joshua019's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Host Samurai View Post
    Yeah, seeing Alluka in the main storyline was kinda unexpected at this point!!! I think Abegane is still busy to erase Kurapica's Nen, we all knew that it wouldn't be an easy feat due to his deep hatred and determination for the Ryodan. I'm a bit sad that we didn't get to see Leorio or Kurapica but I feel that Togashi will make an epic entrance for their return.
    Leorio is missing some serious amount of screen time, which is kinda sad cuz i like leorio, can't he just use gyo on his brain and finish his medical exams?

New Reply
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast