Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter!

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent

17 68.00%
  • Average

7 28.00%
  • Terrible

1 4.00%
New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Claymore 120 Discussion

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Louvre's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 120 Disc/121 Pred Thread

Quote Originally Posted by columyip View Post
    >These are not the original three dead warriors, and thus should not be considered as a way to measure the power of these eight particulary strong dead number ones. These "zombie" claymores are moving with the power of Priscilla's arm, nothing more, and nothing else.

And if the revived no.1's powers are not their own but from Priscilla's arm, then there is no point for Dae in picking them in terms of power. Dae could have picked any dead claymore to revive and they would have the power of Priscilla's arm. He said he wanted to keep the 3 no.1's with him forever. He's giving away his most treasured "collections" in exchange for priscilla's appearance. This is a big sacrifice for him. If the revived claymores simply use the power from priscilla's arm, then Dae could have resurrected any dead claymore and the effect will be the same, which leads me to think that "the strength" that he's talking about has to come from the 3 no.1's (since their yoki carries priscilla's scent, the stronger they are, the easier it is for the scent to reach priscilla). So these no.1's are not walking shells and are not zombies. Their current powers are indicative of their powers when they were alive.
    1) Theresa was one of the bodies that Dae had with him.
    2) While alive, Theresa was called not the strongest Claymore, but the strongest Monster
    3) Theresa is aknowleadge as the strongest Claymore ever, while alive.
    4) While alive, she's called "no ordinary Claymore"
    5) Theresa surpassed warrior Priscilla's 80% of Yoki with only 10% of hers
    6) Priscilla is no doubt also stronger than Hysteria, Cassandra and Roxanne

If we assume Dae knew about this, or about the particulary strong claymore called Theresa, why on earth would he think Cassandra, Hysteria and Roxanne are the three strongest ones? Selective amnesia perhaps?

I'm almost sure that when he talks about the claymore's he want's to treasure, he's speaking of all of the bodies he was saving, not only the three that came back. Otherwise he could just have revived Theresa. After all, head or not, Cassandra was chopped to pieces, yet she was walking and moving and fighting like any other. What impedes Daes to bring a zombie Theresa with just another head?

I bet he just choose those three at random.

Again, when he says "terms of power", what happens then with Theresa? I think she brokes all theories about these girls strenght.

:P
    Last edited by Louvre; November 05, 2011 at 06:35 PM.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member HegemonKhan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That's one of the best arguments on this topic about whether Dae has Teresa's decapitated (headless) body or not:

10% YR Claymore Teresa pwns 70% YR Orcish Priscilla

1 Teresa = 7 Priscillas

Priscilla's Arm's Yoki = Revival of 3 Rank 1 Claymores

Teresa's Arm's Yoki = Revival of 21 (3x7) Rank 1 Claymores

Let's say the Arm's Yoki is 10% of the total body's Yoki, to make this easy on me, lol
    Let's say the Head's Yoki is 10% of the total body's Yoki, to make this easy on me, lol

Priscilla's entire body's Yoki = Revival of 30 (3x10) Rank 1 Claymores

Teresa's decapitated (headless) body's Yoki = Revival of 189 (3x7x9) Rank 1 Claymores

---------------------------------------------------

therefore... if Dae had Teresa's decapitated (headless) body, why would he be so excited over merely Priscilla's Arm ????
    "The internet’s perfect for all manner of things, but productive discussion ain’t one of them. It provides scant room for debate and infinite opportunities for fruitless point-scoring: the heady combination of perceived anonymity, gestated responses, random heckling and a notional “live audience” quickly conspire to create a “perfect storm” of perpetual bickering." - Charlie Brooker

"I hold the wolf by the ears, I am in a dangerous situation and dare not let go" -an old saying in Latin

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member wickedsmile's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

With Dae's recent revelations, it's clear that he misled Rimulto. From the on set, Dae was trying to create three awakenings to attract Priscilla. He chose three individuals of power, but probably not the most power warriors.

He obviously chose Roxanne and Cassandra because of their long standing feud. He most likely hoped that Cassandra would regain her memories and attack Roxanne. The insuing conflict would cause either or both to awaken. Hysteria that slew her comrades also appeared to have some "mental" issues. Even in the face of an AB with Cassandra's power, she choses to attack Miria. You would think that they would put aside their differences to fight the greater danger. He obviously chose three individuals that would awaken quickly, before the demise of the Organization.

Also, Dae infused the former Number One warriors with the flesh of an awakened being, Priscilla. Perhaps the results are different, then the merging of flesh with non-awakened individual. In essence, Dae has managed to create a type Abyssal Feeder that has a sentient mind. Clare merged herself with the Destroyer, it will be interesting to see the extent of her abilities when she graces us with her presence, once more.
    I don't want to die. Even if that makeshift family was all nothing more than an illusion, doomed to someday fall apart. I so wish, so wish, it could have lasted the tiniest bit longer. - Norihiro Yagi

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HegemonKhan View Post
    That's one of the best arguments on this topic about whether Dae has Teresa's decapitated (headless) body or not:

1 Teresa = 7 Priscillas

Let's say the Arm's Yoki is 10% of the total body's Yoki, to make this easy on me, lol
    Let's say the Head's Yoki is 10% of the total body's Yoki, to make this easy on me, lol

Priscilla's entire body's Yoki = Revival of 30 (3x10) Rank 1 Claymores

Teresa's decapitated (headless) body's Yoki = Revival of 189 (3x7x9) Rank 1 Claymores

---------------------------------------------------

therefore... if Dae had Teresa's decapitated (headless) body, why would he be so excited over merely Priscilla's Arm ????
    Not sure that those numbers are actually going to work though. There are a few things I think we need to take into account.
    1- Experience. Teresea had a shitload more than Priss. Teresea had a lot more skill, and thus wouldn't have needed to use as much power to counter Priss skill.
    2- Potential. Basicly Claymores can become more powerful over time. Look at Roxanne. Or when Alicia first showed up monitoring Ruiful. Alicia said that she could do about 50% damage to Riful before dying. Obviously by the time the fought that had been improved. So I think that a Claymore can become more powerful. Let's say Teresa was at 100% of her potential, and Priss at 25% when they fought. But Rubel stated that when Priss awakened it unleashed all her potential.

Well i'm just saying, I doubt awakened Teresea would be that much more powerful than Priss. More powerful, maybe, but not seven time more powerful.

As to why Dae never tried using Teresa's body, a few things.
    1- Didn't know how powerful Teresa really was. She hid her strength. And since they never saw a body part of hers fend off a Destroyer infection, there was no reason to suspect it.
    2- It's dead so no Yoki. Presumably Priss arm was still alive, sorta like Dauf's rods. Claire stated that they emited Yoki, so I guess they could be a source of it.
    3- They did try something with Teresa's corpse. Claire.
    Last edited by Super Angillis; November 05, 2011 at 09:31 PM.

What does it mean? It means your about to get your butt kicked!

7. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Vengeance's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

1 Teresa = 7 Priscillas

Yeah sorry but this doesn't make any sense what so ever. Teresa was able to follow Priscilla because she was releasing so much yoki that it made her predictable because of Teresa Yoki sensory abilities to predict movement. Priscilla had a higher potential for raw power when compared to Teresa which is why she was sent against her in the first place. This was even noted by Teresa herself. Once awakened she clearly outclassed Teresa as seen when Priscilla cut off her arms as Teresa was armed follow quickly by her head. Even with her great prediction ability Teresa simply couldn't physically react in time to avoid getting slaughtered.

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Louvre View Post
    1) Theresa was one of the bodies that Dae had with him.
    2) While alive, Theresa was called not the strongest Claymore, but the strongest Monster
    3) Theresa is aknowleadge as the strongest Claymore ever, while alive.
    4) While alive, she's called "no ordinary Claymore"
    5) Theresa surpassed warrior Priscilla's 80% of Yoki with only 10% of hers
    6) Priscilla is no doubt also stronger than Hysteria, Cassandra and Roxanne

If we assume Dae knew about this, or about the particulary strong claymore called Theresa, why on earth would he think Cassandra, Hysteria and Roxanne are the three strongest ones? Selective amnesia perhaps?

I'm almost sure that when he talks about the claymore's he want's to treasure, he's speaking of all of the bodies he was saving, not only the three that came back. Otherwise he could just have revived Theresa. After all, head or not, Cassandra was chopped to pieces, yet she was walking and moving and fighting like any other. What impedes Daes to bring a zombie Theresa with just another head?

I bet he just choose those three at random.

Again, when he says "terms of power", what happens then with Theresa? I think she brokes all theories about these girls strenght.

:P
    In another forum I frequently visit this has been a pretty hot topic -- whether the organization knows about Theresa's power. I feel that Dae is not aware of Teresa's power. It is evident that the organization does NOT know about Teresa's true power as she intentionally hid her power from them. She killed the former no.1 Rosemary's awakened form but she lied and said Rosemary did not awaken. Dae probably thinks that Teresa is just slightly stronger than the revived three, or maybe in his opinion the revived three are the strongest of the eight. If the organization really knew Theresa was THAT strong, they wouldn't have given Theresa the warning saying that Rosemary occupied the no.1 position for a really long time before Theresa dethroned her. Theresa was told to kill her while she was still in her claymore form so that the situation would not be irreversible -- meaning that they didn't believe Theresa could have killed the awakened Rosemary. Alicia was also said to be the strongest no.1 in history, presumably not because she's the strongest in her claymore form but she can fight in an awakened form. But we know that Teresa can kill a abysmal being. When you piece all these together it is just clear that the organization is oblivious of Theresa's true power. Also, what impedes Dae from reviving Theresa by using another head is a mystery. It can never be answered. Maybe there are technical problems we are not aware of. But these 3 are not chosen at random. He considered them the best of the 8 (Theresa doesn't count because she's missing a head. Cassandra was shredded to pieces but they had access to all the pieces.)

Louvre: "I'm almost sure that when he talks about the claymore's he want's to treasure, he's speaking of all of the bodies he was saving, not only the three that came back."

I don't think so. Dae said very, very clearly that "these three were his best creations". The line isn't that open-ended. However, whether you believe that Roxanne, Cassandra, or Hysteria were chosen in terms of power (because Dae thought they were the strongest of the 8) or not, the main point is that their current powers are NOT from Priscilla's arm and they were already this powerful when they lived. As I argued before, if the resurrected claymores cannot use the powers they had when they lived but will just use the power from Priscilla's arm, why doesn't he choose any random dead claymore? He can even order people to kill a few trainees and use Priscilla's arm to revive them, and then the trainees will have the power from Priscilla's arm, no? He clearly wants to borrow the massive power from the former no.1's bodies to help spread the scent of the yoki from Priscilla's arm.

It just doesn't make sense to me that Dae would give up the former no.1's (his best creations) corpses when any dead claymores, when resurrected with Priscilla's arm, will have the same strength. If I told you that for any dollar bill (regardless of value) you give me I would give you a diamond, would you give me 3 one-hundred dollar notes even though 3 one dollar notes would suffice?
    Last edited by columyip; November 06, 2011 at 01:33 AM.

11. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member HegemonKhan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

There's only two possible BCs that know of Teresa's true power level:

Orsay and Rubel

----------------------------

(I don't want to waste much time on this, so I'm going to be brief as I can, and a bit "rambling" in presenting it, but I need to offer some quick support for why Orsay and Rubel possibly-probably know Teresa's true power)

Orsay:

1. It's questionable whether Teresa actually deceived Orsay, by saying her cape/cloak was torn by some NYs on the way back... since when can NYs touch Teresa, when a YR'ing Priscilla+Irene+Sophia+Noel as a team couldn't even touch a No YR Teresa at all, and when a 70% YR Orcish Priscilla couldn't touch 10% YR Teresa as well... ??? Orsay can't be so stupid to believe NYs managed to tear Teresa's cloak/cape !!!!

2. Orsay understands Teresa's power, that Teresa is the Faint Smile due to her power, not her PYSA. Teresa is so powerful she never has to use any YR, and thus her face forever remains non-twisted by the Yoma obviously, as she's never using her Yoma powers/Yoki release, and thus she is Teresa of the Faint Smile. (Priscilla was the first and only opponent to ever force Teresa to need 10% YR and then 20% YR)

3. Orsay: ~"Teresa is the most powerful woman of all time, no wait... the most powerful CREATURE of all time". Why did Orsay say creature and not Claymore... Because, the reason is clear: Teresa is the most powerful "CREATURE", more powerful than any Claymore and more powerful than any Awakened, that is Teresa's true absolute power, she's a goddess amongst mortals. This really supports Orsay, knowing Teresa's true power... and that's not even addressing the two other supporting evidence as well.

...now.. the question is... the intrigue:

why would Orsay order Irene+Sophia+Noel+Elda to execute Teresa, when he'd know there was no way they could do any such thing?

why did Rubel assassinate Teresa, using his secret and unknown Claymore, Priscilla?

---------------------

Rubel:

1. He used Irene to "implant" (bad pun, sorry) his secret and unknown Claymore, Priscilla, into the Teresa execution squad, without the other BCs ever learning of this, nor of his Priscilla. The BCs know the arm now, but still not the arm's owner, Priscilla is still a total secret from the other BCs.

Rubel said HE TAUGHT CLARE EVERYTHING SHE KNOWS, which is really amazing but very disturbing... Clare: ~"One moment I can be an aristocratic noblewoman, the next moment a flirtatious prostiture".... EWWWW.... Rubel was able to teach Clare this... EWWW...

but, the point being, since Rubel taught Clare, then he also taught Priscilla everything that she knows too... and actually now that I'm thinking about it... if Rubel taught Clare to be able to go from the alias-behavior of a noblewoman to a prostitute, than why couldn't Rubel have taught Priscilla how to go from a cold ruthless uncaring Awakened to a crying innocent Awakened...

Both Clare and Priscilla are rather quite deceptive... just like Rubel is...

2. Rubel knows Priscilla had Awakened and how powerful she is, mocking the BCs' weak A+B and teasing-motivating his new and special Claymore weapon, Clare.

(The way Rubel talks about how the "Org" would deal with Priscilla, makes him sound like HE-RUBEL is the leader of the Org... making this very "analysis" that he speaks of in 3rd person... at least it does to me anyways)

3. Rubel knows about Teresa and Clare 's intimate relationship, as their is no other way for Rubel to have seen the same mistake happening between Clare and Raki and warned Clare about it as he did, meaning he had somehow spied on them the entire time, without Teresa ever knowing it... Rubel really really really really scares me!

4. the above evidence, points to Rubel having even watched Teresa's death and Priscilla's Awakening, as someone had to "clean up the scene", or the BCs would have known about Priscilla's existence so long ago... Who removed the dead Sophia and Noel, with the clear death wounds of a Yoma? Who actually has Teresa's headless body and severed hands ??? What about Irene ??? what about Clare "just happening" to find Rubel in the same town as her with Teresa's head in her arms...

5. Why would Rubel be talking in 3rd person about Priscilla, what does he have to hide from Clare, as she was there anyways... because maybe he doesn't want Clare to realize he was there watching... and try to kill him, lol...

6. Why did Rubel "agree" to use Clare as a guinee pig for implanting a Claymore's flesh into a human, and not jsut any Claymore, but Teresa herself, using her "flesh and blood" from her head ???
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; November 06, 2011 at 03:02 AM.
    "The internet’s perfect for all manner of things, but productive discussion ain’t one of them. It provides scant room for debate and infinite opportunities for fruitless point-scoring: the heady combination of perceived anonymity, gestated responses, random heckling and a notional “live audience” quickly conspire to create a “perfect storm” of perpetual bickering." - Charlie Brooker

"I hold the wolf by the ears, I am in a dangerous situation and dare not let go" -an old saying in Latin

13. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Teresa = WTF pwned Rosemary rank#1 AO alone. She didn't even release her Yoki power to 10% too.

Teresa only used 10% to WTF pwned 70% Priscilla. Priscilla is mesmerize by this even after she had awakened.

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Hard_Rock's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Wtf happened to this manga... Everything after war in the north arc is pure disaster.
    The Landscape of the End

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
    Yeah sorry but this doesn't make any sense what so ever. Teresa was able to follow Priscilla because she was releasing so much yoki that it made her predictable because of Teresa Yoki sensory abilities to predict movement. Priscilla had a higher potential for raw power when compared to Teresa which is why she was sent against her in the first place. This was even noted by Teresa herself. Once awakened she clearly outclassed Teresa as seen when Priscilla cut off her arms as Teresa was armed follow quickly by her head. Even with her great prediction ability Teresa simply couldn't physically react in time to avoid getting slaughtered.
    If memory serves me right, Teresa noted herself that Priscilla was releasing so much yoki that she was unable to READ her movements because - like we mentioned - it was JUST TOO MASSIVE.

Teresa was not outclassed, she was struct when she was off guard. She let her perception go down as she nullified her own yoki down to normal. So too speak, when Priscilla cut her down, Teresa was on a yoki level of about <5% in the very least, and Priscilla was in the high 70+%.

19. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member wickedsmile's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What do you mean by pure disaster? It's far less "cerebral" than then the pre Pieta arcs, on that I will concur. We knew that it had to be more cloak and dagger since the warriors woved to destroy the Organization. Perhaps, it could have gone more philosphical and had a "state vs the individual" theme, at least in regards to Miria's story.

Of late, there hasn't been a defined arc/period as we had with the prior chapters. It makes it difficult to remember the previous chapters. I will wager that most of us can name the periods before the Pieta War but probably will have trouble naming or identifying those that follow it. Yes, we don't have those truly defining moments of the early chapters as well (Raki saving Clare, Teresa's death, Irene's speech to Clare, Ophelia's death, Jean's death, etc). In all honesty, the moments that truly touched me in the post Pieta War era was Isley's death and Miria "fake death."
    I don't want to die. Even if that makeshift family was all nothing more than an illusion, doomed to someday fall apart. I so wish, so wish, it could have lasted the tiniest bit longer. - Norihiro Yagi

21. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kaliayev's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 120 Spoiler Thread

Dae for his Resurrection, could only Revive Roxanne, Cassandra, and Hysteria, as the other dead rank 1 Claymores weren't whole, as they were the 3 most powerful ones that merely could be Revived by Dae.

They (R+C+H) were NOT the most powerful rank 1 Claymores however. In other words, Teresa, Chloe, Licht, Lutecia, and Sistina could all be more powerful than Roxanne, Cassandra, and Hysteria, however, they weren't able to be Revived, and therefore Dae was stuck with these 3 weaker Claymores (Roxanne, Cassandra, and Hysteria).
    The events of this chapter imply that Dae chose those three for a mix of their instability and appearance. He wanted to revive rank ones that would awaken quickly but not arouse the suspicion of key BCs. If Dae used less complete specimens, Rubel probably wouldn't have been the only one questioning Dae's choices. The Roxanne and Cassandra pairing would be a necessity for his plan, as the latter's instability was deeply connected to the former. Hysteria showed an uncompromising pride in her elegance (insulting Miria's desperation and ignoring an AO to continue fighting Miria. I look forward to Hysteria's reaction to her own awakening) that Miria considered a weakness. With those three "intact" warriors in a relatively intense battle situation,a hasty awakening is pretty much guaranteed.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsmile View Post
    Also, do most of you find Cassandra's form "obsene or crude?" I don't see anything indecent in her form. Yagi drew the the nude body of a woman that has become distorted by her awakening. I don't know why, but Cassandra's awakened form reminds me of the AB that Ophelia decapitated. Although there has been a great of discussion regarding the warriors, I think Yagi is going to suprise us all with the conversation that takes place between Dae and Rubel (could these two be working together?).
    I think Yagi drew her that way because of the personality and technique he assigned to her (that's usually how the awakened form works). She was always ashamed of her technique and viewed it as a vulnerability. Her awakened form shows a kind of acceptance of her technique (the kind of acceptance that her friend demonstrated) and what it meant to her. As a result, we see a form resembling a naked woman. Cassandra's form is literally and figuratively exposing us to everything that she is.

Quote Originally Posted by eefrit View Post
    I really enjoyed this chapter. Cassandra gets her revenge which I hoped would happen, but dammit Roxanne had to ruin by still talking smack. Oh well, at least we will get two more awakened being next month(if the magazine isn't on break for the holidays). Miria shows her incredible intellect was great, she assessed the situation and her environment and made a sacrifice to ensure her victory. A great show on her part. As for Hysteria, I don't know how to feel about her. I mean, she is just there. Her abilities are cool, but she just doesn't do anything for me.

She is just an incredible swordswoman who combined all of her stolen sword styles into one grand style and she had great yoki cloaking and synching ability...and she was a bitch.
    Imo, Hysteria is the greatest immediate danger to the claymores/ghosts. She isn't likely to react well to her own awakening or the perceived catalyst for her awakening. Cassandra and Roxanne will be busy hashing things out. That leaves one AO with enormous resentment and quite a bit of speed.

Roxanne's an expert at mimesis. It will be very difficult for anyone to take down her awakend form.

p.s. I'm back sort of

p.p.s. I'm still hoping we'll see a zombie Theresa soon.
    Last edited by kaliayev; November 07, 2011 at 09:25 AM.
    Hello, Dave. Is that you, Dave?

23. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member faintsmile1992's Avatar
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

this is a bit old discussion, but there's some new members here, so here's this theory:

Let's not forget that Priscilla nearly killed Isley with but just a single attack!

Isley the Silver King, had never experienced such power. Isley was traumatized, as for the first time, "his life flashed before his eyes".

He quickly recovered of course and with his quick wits and sharp perception (just like Riful, and even Luciela as well), and saw the change in Priscilla, taking advantage of her (without getting into a separate theory, of Priscilla actually fooling/deceiving Isley, and taking advantage/using him, hehe).
    Quote Quote:
    This is quite debatable, but it's possible Isley did intend to send Rigardo to his death along with the 30 ABs. While, Isley definately was shocked by Rigardo dying in the Pieta Battle, even if Clare didn't save the day and kill Rigardo, I believe-theorize that Isley still would have sent Rigardo to the Org HQs, where Awakened Alicia would kill him off anyways, or would have sent him to Riful, who would have killed him off as well.

As Isley did reveal (along with Luciela and Riful supporting this about Isley): ~"I HATE OTHERS"

Though, the big debate is whether Isley hated (and maybe feared a coup by) Rigardo too along with the 30 other ABs, or if he and Rigardo were actually "friends" now - if Isley liked or cared about Rigardo.
    Isley was a misanthropic, schizoid sociopath, who probably felt something for both Raki and Priscilla but not with the connotations that most people associate with personal attachment, and everyone else was a tool he was using to reach goals.

25. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Ravenstar's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

This is what I understand after reading the Chapter translated in English

I believe that the power of Priscilla's hand was used only as a means to jump start the 3 no. ones (sort of the lightning/electricity used to create Frankenstein's Monster..) not as the source of the revived no.s ones powers.. The combined amount & level of their own yoki is Dae's lure not the hands power otherwise why would Priscilla be interested in her hand, a hand she surely can regenerate, when she already discarded it to help Raki.. I hope Dae at least survives to see Priscilla in action..

I agree that Cassandra (although i don't find it very appealing) is the manifestation of her acceptance of her technique and who she really is..But there is still a possibility that it might still not be her true awakened form..

There is one thing that i find really funny.. should we call Cassandra's awakened form "The Sh!t Eater"? since she seems to be fond of eating Roxanne's body parts which she herself deems to taste like sh!t? ehehe!

Still can't wait to see Roxanne & Hysteria's Awakened Forms..

Roxanne's would be hard to imagine.. I'm guessing more like Riful which is versatile & almost formless.. It may also be able to change fighting styles like Isley's array of weapons/appendages..

I'm guessing Hysteria's body would be relatively smaller & built for speed as well.. maybe something like Priscilla's or Jeans awakened forms.. hopefully something with wings..
    In case you don't remember Jean's awakened form.. soo pretty

Last edited by Ravenstar; November 15, 2011 at 06:21 AM.

27. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Lynkobi17's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Claymore...
    More Clay...

They can be molded into anything as long as you have some yoma on your hands.

---------------

Well, I think Claire won't be seen until 2013. Watch me be right.

29. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5