Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter!

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent

    17 68.00%
  • Average

    7 28.00%
  • Terrible

    1 4.00%
New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 75

Thread: Claymore 120 Discussion

  1. #31
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Ravenstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Country
    Philippines
    Posts
    28
    Post Thanks / Like

    Thumbs Up Re: Claymore 120 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by lawlett-kun View Post
    Btw was Riful considered one of the strongest 8?
    Hmm it's not confirmed.. BUT One of the MIB said she was the youngest Claymore ever to ascend to Rank 1.

    So she was definitely strong.. an above average no. 1 to say the least..

    My guess is when she became the strongest warrior of her generation Riful was about the same age or maybe even younger than Priscilla (when she became the Rank 2, fresh out of the training camps)
    Last edited by Ravenstar; November 03, 2011 at 03:09 PM.

  2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  3. #32
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Alisia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    96
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 120 Spoiler Thread

    Roxanne awakened form....that's disgusting...... i' hope that hysteria's form is better than cassandra and roxanne

  4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  5. #33
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Louvre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Seville
    Country
    Spain
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    36
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 120 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenstar View Post
    Hmm it's not confirmed..
    http://www.mangachapter.net/2987/cla...er-110-13.html

    I'll quote:

    Spoiler show


    He clearly says:

    "...Name the warrior who has any possibility of surpassing these three."

    Meaning that, given the benefit of doubt to the rest of number 1s, the warriors who turned to Abyssal Ones are, if not the strongest (apart from Theresa), three of the strongest ones.

    Wich I think answers:

    Quote Quote:
    Originally Posted by lawlett-kun
    Btw was Riful considered one of the strongest 8?
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; November 04, 2011 at 09:36 PM. Reason: added spoiler tags for manga page

  6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  7. #34
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 120 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Louvre View Post
    http://www.mangachapter.net/2987/cla...er-110-13.html

    I'll quote:



    He clearly says:

    "...Name the warrior who has any possibility of surpassing these three."

    Meaning that, given the benefit of doubt to the rest of number 1s, the warriors who turned to Abyssal Ones are, if not the strongest (apart from Theresa), three of the strongest ones.

    Wich I think answers:
    You probably need to read that sentence with context in mind. He is simply asking whether they had any intel on any AWAKENED being capable of surpassing the strength of the three Abyssal Ones. To their knowledge, they did not know any warrior being that strong. They knew it wasn't another "Abyssal One" because they knew very well ALL of their #1 ranked warriors - since they are the pinnacle of their task force. Not one had awakened, other than those three #1.

  8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  9. #35
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,719
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 120 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Louvre View Post
    http://www.mangachapter.net/2987/cla...er-110-13.html

    I'll quote:



    He clearly says:

    "...Name the warrior who has any possibility of surpassing these three."

    Meaning that, given the benefit of doubt to the rest of number 1s, the warriors who turned to Abyssal Ones are, if not the strongest (apart from Theresa), three of the strongest ones.

    Wich I think answers:
    Yeah i actually not really think that DAE confirmed whether Riful was one of 8 or not. But i kina think that she is ... given she became number 1 at such a yong age and all

  10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  11. #36
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member HegemonKhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Milkyway, Earth, U.S., CA
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,171
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 120 Spoiler Thread

    My understanding only, so feel free to disagree, as this is a highly debated topic.

    (Ask for the sources if you want them, as I can back up everything I say on this, with evidence)

    Dae is asking about who the "owner" of the mysterious arm is, as he and the other BCs, obviously do not know of Priscilla's existence, as otherwise, Dae wouldn't be asking and the other BCs wouldn't be clueless - without answer.

    obviously, we know who the arm belongs to, Priscilla, and we know that she's the most powerful of all Claymores and Awakeneds. Rubel knows this as well, he's the only BC who knows about Priscilla.

    Well, Teresa was actually more powerful than Priscilla, but the BCs did not know this, as none of them knew Teresa's actual power level due to Teresa wisely knowing to keep it hidden from them. It's possible that maybe Orsay knew, based on the heuristics of him saying she's the most powerful "CREATURE" of all time, which is clearly referencing both Claymore and Awakened, alike. The BCs thought Teresa was just a rank 1 like all other rank 1 Claymores. They didn't know that her actual power was far beyond that of a rank 1 Claymore.

    Dae knows that the "owner" (Priscilla) of this mysterious arm is more powerful than the 3 AO's, Isley, Riful, and Luciela, so he's asking if there was any other rank 1 Claymore or Awakened, who was more powerful than them, who could be this mysterious "owner" of this mysterious arm.

    The BCs start merely listing off the rank 1 warriors who died as Claymores, as they aren't aware of the other rank 1 Claymore Rosemary who had actually Awakened as well, and so they list their rank 1's over the years: Smiling Teresa (Teresa of the Faint Smile), Hysteria, Roxanne, Cassandra, Licht, Chloe, Lutecia, and Sistina.

    The one BC also states that none of these eight rank 1 Claymores surpass the 3 AOs (Isley, Riful, and Luciela), let alone the even more powerful "owner" (Priscilla) of this mysterious arm. However, again, this BC is wrong, as Teresa was more powerful than not only the 3 AOs (I+R+L), but more powerful than the "owner" (Priscilla) of this mysterious arm, but the BCs didn't know this about Teresa.

    ---------------------------

    Dae for his Resurrection, could only Revive Roxanne, Cassandra, and Hysteria, as the other dead rank 1 Claymores weren't whole, as they were the 3 most powerful ones that merely could be Revived by Dae.

    They (R+C+H) were NOT the most powerful rank 1 Claymores however. In other words, Teresa, Chloe, Licht, Lutecia, and Sistina could all be more powerful than Roxanne, Cassandra, and Hysteria, however, they weren't able to be Revived, and therefore Dae was stuck with these 3 weaker Claymores (Roxanne, Cassandra, and Hysteria).

    ---------------------------

    Riful was merely the youngest to become a rank 1 Claymore and then as an AO too.

    ------------------------

    The BCs do forget to name a few other rank 1's:

    Rosemary
    Alicia
    Beth
    Rafaela

    The BCs should know that Rosemary was a and the rank 1 (until Teresa was promoted to rank 1) Claymore. However, the BCs don't know that Rosemary had Awakened, becoming the 4th AO (so that's why she wasn't named along with the other 3 AOs of I+R+L), and also she did die in her demoted rank 2 status. So, you can postulate why the BCs didn't name her as a rank 1 Claymore.

    The BCs do know that Alicia and Beth are dead, so they should know that they Awakened (unless upon death, they De-Awakened back into Claymores), becoming the 5th and 6th AOs (albiet extremely briefly like Rosemary too, obviously, due to Priscilla). So you can postulate why they weren't named with the 3 AOs of I+R+L, and/or why they weren't named along with the other 8 rank 1 Claymores.

    Rafaela was a rank 1 Claymore based on quite a bit of evidence, and Rubel directly says so as well. Now, whether the other BCs knew Rafaela was a rank 1 Claymore or not, is unknown, and also she did die in the (intentionally placed - for sinister reasons) rank 5 status, so you can postulate why Rafaela was not named along with the other 8 rank 1 Claymores listed.
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; November 03, 2011 at 08:54 PM.
    "The internet’s perfect for all manner of things, but productive discussion ain’t one of them. It provides scant room for debate and infinite opportunities for fruitless point-scoring: the heady combination of perceived anonymity, gestated responses, random heckling and a notional “live audience” quickly conspire to create a “perfect storm” of perpetual bickering." - Charlie Brooker

    "I hold the wolf by the ears, I am in a dangerous situation and dare not let go" -an old saying in Latin

  12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  13. #37
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,719
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 120 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by HegemonKhan View Post
    My understanding only, so feel free to disagree, as this is a highly debated topic.

    (Ask for the sources if you want them, as I can back up everything I say on this, with evidence)

    Dae is asking about who the "owner" of the mysterious arm is, as he and the other BCs, obviously do not know of Priscilla's existence, as otherwise, Dae wouldn't be asking and the other BCs wouldn't be clueless - without answer.

    obviously, we know who the arm belongs to, Priscilla, and we know that she's the most powerful of all Claymores and Awakeneds. Rubel knows this as well, he's the only BC who knows about Priscilla.

    Well, Teresa was actually more powerful than Priscilla, but the BCs did not know this, as none of them knew Teresa's actual power level due to Teresa wisely knowing to keep it hidden from them. It's possible that maybe Orsay knew, based on the heuristics of him saying she's the most powerful "CREATURE" of all time, which is clearly referencing both Claymore and Awakened, alike. The BCs thought Teresa was just a rank 1 like all other rank 1 Claymores. They didn't know that her actual power was far beyond that of a rank 1 Claymore.

    Dae knows that the "owner" (Priscilla) of this mysterious arm is more powerful than the 3 AO's, Isley, Riful, and Luciela, so he's asking if there was any other rank 1 Claymore or Awakened, who was more powerful than them, who could be this mysterious "owner" of this mysterious arm.

    The BCs start merely listing off the rank 1 warriors who died as Claymores, as they aren't aware of the other rank 1 Claymore Rosemary who had actually Awakened as well, and so they list their rank 1's over the years: Smiling Teresa (Teresa of the Faint Smile), Hysteria, Roxanne, Cassandra, Licht, Chloe, Lutecia, and Sistina.

    The one BC also states that none of these eight rank 1 Claymores surpass the 3 AOs (Isley, Riful, and Luciela), let alone the even more powerful "owner" (Priscilla) of this mysterious arm. However, again, this BC is wrong, as Teresa was more powerful than not only the 3 AOs (I+R+L), but more powerful than the "owner" (Priscilla) of this mysterious arm, but the BCs didn't know this about Teresa.

    ---------------------------

    Dae for his Resurrection, could only Revive Roxanne, Cassandra, and Hysteria, as the other dead rank 1 Claymores weren't whole, as they were the 3 most powerful ones that merely could be Revived by Dae.

    They (R+C+H) were NOT the most powerful rank 1 Claymores however. In other words, Teresa, Chloe, Licht, Lutecia, and Sistina could all be more powerful than Roxanne, Cassandra, and Hysteria, however, they weren't able to be Revived, and therefore Dae was stuck with these 3 weaker Claymores (Roxanne, Cassandra, and Hysteria).

    ---------------------------

    Riful was merely the youngest to become a rank 1 Claymore and then as an AO too.

    ------------------------

    The BCs do forget to name a few other rank 1's:

    Rosemary
    Alicia
    Beth
    Rafaela

    The BCs should know that Rosemary was a and the rank 1 (until Teresa was promoted to rank 1) Claymore. However, the BCs don't know that Rosemary had Awakened, becoming the 4th AO (so that's why she wasn't named along with the other 3 AOs of I+R+L), and also she did die in her demoted rank 2 status. So, you can postulate why the BCs didn't name her as a rank 1 Claymore.

    The BCs do know that Alicia and Beth are dead, so they should know that they Awakened (unless upon death, they De-Awakened back into Claymores), becoming the 5th and 6th AOs (albiet extremely briefly like Rosemary too, obviously, due to Priscilla). So you can postulate why they weren't named with the 3 AOs of I+R+L, and/or why they weren't named along with the other 8 rank 1 Claymores.

    Rafaela was a rank 1 Claymore based on quite a bit of evidence, and Rubel directly says so as well. Now, whether the other BCs knew Rafaela was a rank 1 Claymore or not, is unknown, and also she did die in the (intentionally placed - for sinister reasons) rank 5 status, so you can postulate why Rafaela was not named along with the other 8 rank 1 Claymores listed.
    Moderator message by: HegemonKhan
    I edited in my latest version of my quote, as I added a few things to it


    Oh i see that makes sense thanx hege. I actually those 3 were one of 8. Oh well. I still dunno why you guys dont like Cassys awakened form. Its not like we havent seen naked breasts* in claymore before
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; November 03, 2011 at 08:54 PM.

  14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  15. #38
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member HegemonKhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Milkyway, Earth, U.S., CA
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,171
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 120 Spoiler Thread

    Moderator message by: HegemonKhan
    Everyone,

    While Cassandra's Awakened form is what it is, please refrain from being more vulgar in your description of her form, so no "H" descriptions of her. Please keep your descriptions of her more decent, even if her form-pic isn't.

    Last edited by HegemonKhan; November 03, 2011 at 08:33 PM.
    "The internet’s perfect for all manner of things, but productive discussion ain’t one of them. It provides scant room for debate and infinite opportunities for fruitless point-scoring: the heady combination of perceived anonymity, gestated responses, random heckling and a notional “live audience” quickly conspire to create a “perfect storm” of perpetual bickering." - Charlie Brooker

    "I hold the wolf by the ears, I am in a dangerous situation and dare not let go" -an old saying in Latin

  16. #39
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Country
    Japan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 120 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Louvre View Post
    http://www.mangachapter.net/2987/cla...er-110-13.html

    I'll quote:



    He clearly says:

    "...Name the warrior who has any possibility of surpassing these three."

    Meaning that, given the benefit of doubt to the rest of number 1s, the warriors who turned to Abyssal Ones are, if not the strongest (apart from Theresa), three of the strongest ones.

    Wich I think answers:
    If anyone can find me the chapter in Japanese, I'll be happy to ascertain.
    A lot of times, translating from Japanese to English is "okay, what he is trying to say is..."

  17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  18. #40
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Ravenstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Country
    Philippines
    Posts
    28
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 120 Spoiler Thread

    Only one thing is clear..

    Riful was the youngest Claymore ever to ascend to rank 1

    Quite an achievement in my opinion which indicates she was no ordinary Rank 1 Claymore

    Maybe one of the strongest ever (along with Isley?) but that is not confirmed because the MIB already categorizes them as Abyssal Awaken Beings (which is *generally in a different league in terms of yoki, speed, power etc..) not Rank 1 Warriors like the top 8..

    Quote Originally Posted by HegemonKhan View Post
    Dae for his Resurrection, could only Revive Roxanne, Cassandra, and Hysteria, as the other dead rank 1 Claymores weren't whole, as they were the 3 most powerful ones that merely could be Revived by Dae.

    They (R+C+H) were NOT the most powerful rank 1 Claymores however. In other words, Teresa, Chloe, Licht, Lutecia, and Sistina could all be more powerful than Roxanne, Cassandra, and Hysteria, however, they weren't able to be Revived, and therefore Dae was stuck with these 3 weaker Claymores (Roxanne, Cassandra, and Hysteria).
    I agree and I think I've mentioned this theory as well before on the Claymore 119 prediction thread..

    Let us make it clear however that we do not know if they (Hysteria, Roxanne or Cassandra) where necessary the weakest 3 of the 8 strongest Rank 1 warriors in the history of The Organization.. They were merely the 3 stronger ones among those who's bodies did not have physical deficiencies among the strongest 8..

    So they might have been 2nd, 3rd & 4th or most probably a mix like 2nd, 5th & 8th on that "most powerful list" but we don't know exactly.. ( not 1st because we all know who that is)

    I wish Yagi would publish an official ranking of all the Warriors in the history of Claymore (at least all those that were significantly mentioned in the manga) & another one for Awakened Ones with extremely detailed gauges for speed, strength, amount of yoki & efficiency/power of technique that would help us a lot

    It's Friday and there's still no English Translated Chapter 120!!
    Last edited by Ravenstar; November 03, 2011 at 11:48 PM.

  19. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  20. #41
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member wickedsmile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    245
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 120 Spoiler Thread

    Riful has multiple achievements to her credit. She became the first Number One warrior from the first generation of female warriors. In addition, she became the youngest warrior, whether male or female, to attain the Number One ranking. This is per Galatea as she revealed Riful's identity to dim-witt Clare in the Witch's Maw arc.

    Also, do most of you find Cassandra's form "obsene or crude?" I don't see anything indecent in her form. Yagi drew the the nude body of a woman that has become distorted by her awakening. I don't know why, but Cassandra's awakened form reminds me of the AB that Ophelia decapitated. Although there has been a great of discussion regarding the warriors, I think Yagi is going to suprise us all with the conversation that takes place between Dae and Rubel (could these two be working together?).
    I don't want to die. Even if that makeshift family was all nothing more than an illusion, doomed to someday fall apart. I so wish, so wish, it could have lasted the tiniest bit longer. - Norihiro Yagi

  21. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  22. #42
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Louvre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Seville
    Country
    Spain
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    36
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 120 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ROGER View Post
    You probably need to read that sentence with context in mind. He is simply asking whether they had any intel on any AWAKENED
    Read the pic. Now read your post again. Now read the pic again.

    See how he says WARRIOR and you say AWAKENED? See the problem in that argument?

    http://www.mangareader.net/claymore/110/13

    As one of the Org's guy says after mentioning number 1s who died without awakening:

    Quote Originally Posted by Claymore Manga
    We can give names to no end but, we're probably covered the ones that were particulary strong.
    8 names are mentioned. 8 particulary strong number 1 claymores who died without awakening. Now, let's recall, why were they talking about this?

    http://www.mangareader.net/claymore/110/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Claymore Manga
    Try to give me the names of warriors that have the potential to exceed these
    We're talking about potential here. Something that could happen, but it's not certain to occur.

    And as an aswer:

    Quote Originally Posted by Claymore Manga
    Leaving aside whether they can exceed them or not...
    So yes, we know they were number 1s. Yes, they could have turned in to powerful abyssal ones. But were they stronger than Riful as warriors? This is something that we can only speculate about.

    There's also another thing: Why did Isley decided to attack Luciela instead of Riful?

    Let's see: Priscilla liked how Raki smelled, and if I recall right Isley mentioned that Raki smelled like the south. But! Let's not forget that Raki comes from the west of Lautrec, wich to the north lands, is still the south. West was also the zone were Riful was, nevertheless, Isley decides to attack Luciela instead of Riful.

    Could it be that Isley was aware that Riful was stronger than Luciela?
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; November 04, 2011 at 09:40 PM. Reason: added in the sources (Claymore manga) for the quotes used

  23. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  24. #43
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member SaphG1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    133
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 120 Spoiler Thread

    I love this chapter:

    Though Roxanne and Hysteria are only in the process of awakening and haven't achieved there full form.

    To Cassandra's form i imagine its exactly like the destroyer in the sense that it has an outer layer that is simply shaping it into a memory or image that was strongly imbedded in her mind before awakening, i.e. her Dust eater technique. The legs and torso sections if you look closely are laid on top of the actual body of the Awaken Cassandra, in a manner similar to armor. My guess is that like the destroyer its nothing but a shell. Obscene...dunno. I'm not a preteen or teen nor am I particularly body shy so the naked form of a woman doesn't make me blush to begin with. I won't instantly equate nudity in any form immediately with something sexual, it's really a matter of maturity and Claymore is fairly mature by nature.

    Hysteria vs Miria ended as i expected it too. Honestly i think Hysteria could have defeated Miria but our girl certainly wanted it a lot more, and that was the defining factor in her victory. Miria was willing to go into repeated "beyond limit" states crash headlong at high speed into Hysteria and even lose her limbs in order to beat her. Hysteria like most number ones wasn't even willing to go up to the 10% phase of her power. She was most certainly the stronger of the two but not once did she ever really try (always seems to be the way of number one's) and she wasn't ever really in the position against Miria where she was so astoundingly more powerful that she should have been playing around. A quote from Vertias really describes the situation well. "Once you decide someone is weak it becomes difficult to change your thinking". Perfect example of how that gets you owned.

    @ Rankings

    They definitely weren't counting the Abyssal ones in there count of the 8 most powerful. They were counting the most powerful amongst the usable remains of the Claymore specimens that they kept for study. As stated above we don't really know where Cassandra, Roxanne and Hysteria stood on that list. I don't think Yagi will make an official list of power, frankly because outside of Possibly Teresa what we've been shown is that while number ones are exceptionally powerful combatants 1 on 1 combat between Claymores can be dynamic in a way where someone of a lower rank can still defeat someone of a relatively higher rank. Claymore isn't the DBZ world where simply having a higher number guarantees you the win, thank god.^^


    @ Riful/ Pricella/ all that other stuff

    The BC's were guessing at a living warrior who had power beyond an abyssal one, the top 8 who were dead and specimens in their care aren't being compared to abyssal ones directly in that sense. How could one of there arms be in Raki's back? They listed them because they were examples of the upper pinnacle of claymore power and were trying to think of living or unaccounted Claymores equal to or beyond them.

    the reasoning behind this is because any being that wasn't completely splattered by the destroyers multi-directional cluster F*** needed a certain amount of power to resist being taken over. My best guess is that you needed a minimum power of an abyssal one to fully resist a spike. No Claymore (not awakened) is shown to have the ability to simply deny the spikes. Even though the spikes are a fraction of the destroyers true power it still provides a base from which to ask the question of "Who is strong enough to suppress a being that is more powerful then an Abyssal one. The arm nuetralizes the spike which means its owner is of comparable power to the owner of the spike. There is no doubt that the destroyer was beyond the Abyssal ones, it practically killed everyone around it when it was running on automatic alone. Prissy got the finishing blows and the cool points but she did nothing a conscious destroyer couldn't have done itself. I'd go so far as to say they're dead even.

    Pricilla=endless fount of Yoki
    Destroyer= insatiable energy comsuming predator
    hilarity Ensues

    So the real thing they're trying to guess is who is as powerful as the destroyer ^^

    On the last note, I took dirty pleasure in watching Roxanne's smug ass get torn apart. I can't wait for next month when things go from bad to Racoon city.

  25. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
  26. #44
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Vigrid
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,389
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 120 Spoiler Thread

    I really enjoyed this chapter. Cassandra gets her revenge which I hoped would happen, but dammit Roxanne had to ruin by still talking smack. Oh well, at least we will get two more awakened being next month(if the magazine isn't on break for the holidays). Miria shows her incredible intellect was great, she assessed the situation and her environment and made a sacrifice to ensure her victory. A great show on her part. As for Hysteria, I don't know how to feel about her. I mean, she is just there. Her abilities are cool, but she just doesn't do anything for me.

    I also like Cassandra's awakening. It reminded me that Awakened being are monsters and that you can never expect what they will look like. Also, she easily tore apart Roxanne, which was kind of surprising. I at least expected Roxanne to get a hit in before going down, but oh well. I guess Yagi felt that the flashback explained her abilities enough. She is just an incredible swordswoman who combined all of her stolen sword styles into one grand style and she had great yoki cloaking and synching ability...and she was a bitch.

  27. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  28. #45
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Niko_kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    646
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 120 Spoiler Thread

    visit my brazilian D.Gray-man fan site. - www.dgraybr.blogspot.com

  29. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts