Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter!

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent

17 68.00%
  • Average

7 28.00%
  • Terrible

1 4.00%
New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 120 Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Leroid's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 120 Spoiler Thread

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

cassandra's awakened form is actaully quite obscene and disturbing. rather like her techniques. now it seems the other two are gonna awaken soon. get out of there miria!

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Cassandra awakening form reminds me of Agatha. Only thing different is that Cassandra is on top of a huge naked body and Agatha is on top of a crab. LOL!

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Alisia's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter 120 is out Here

8. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Louvre's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

I hate Yagi for making me wait another month. :'(

Also, Miria is incrediawsomesauce!
    Last edited by Louvre; November 02, 2011 at 09:53 AM.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

just need trsnlation now

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hahaha! I'm guessing Yagi didn't want to go through explanation on how Roxanne and Hysteria died so he awakened them to lead it off. Sad we didn't get to see what Roxanne "Blade of Evil" is all about accept that she just uses the hilt.

This is why I said don't worry too much about making sense in Claymore because Yagi writes his stuff like this. Again, what's not to like about Claymore. It's pretty ladies with big sword killing monster to defend their land. When you start looking at all the little detail, you'll find out that a lot of stuff doesn't mix and match.

Am I disappointed at this chapter, not really. I actually like it because it's should be time to move a long. Like I said, it's almost a year since we've seen Clare and Priscilla. The story needs to follow back to them.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe7133 View Post
    Hahaha! I'm guessing Yagi didn't want to go through explanation on how Roxanne and Hysteria died so he awakened them to lead it off. Sad we didn't get to see what Roxanne "Blade of Evil" is all about accept that she just uses the hilt.

This is why I said don't worry too much about making sense in Claymore because Yagi writes his stuff like this. Again, what's not to like about Claymore. It's pretty ladies with big sword killing monster to defend their land. When you start looking at all the little detail, you'll find out that a lot of stuff doesn't mix and match.

Am I disappointed at this chapter, not really. I actually like it because it's should be time to move a long. Like I said, it's almost a year since we've seen Clare and Priscilla. The story needs to follow back to them.
    not that i understood the chap 100%, but i had fangasm... rlly. Cassnadra was a boss. Her form rocks. Like how even as AB she is still a "dust eater"

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    China
    Post Thanks / Like

I must admit that I find this chapter sexually suggestive.

Dae´s answer about emotional control they could have was an anticipation of this.

Exciting, the girls are going to appear in the next chapter. How strong they could be to release Priscilla from the youki mass ????

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well Dae can't know about the cacoon. Otherwise I figure he would have dropped everything to take a trip out to Rabona. So he probably was just hoping to lure whoever the arm came from. So will this be enough that Priss is able to break free? And what will happen with Claire? And when the hell will Tabby's group get there? Okay I figure that Roxy and Cass will keep fighting, but what about Hysteria? If she's still out for Miria's blood, then that's bad. Or is she going to shift her attention to the other two AOs?

What does it mean? It means your about to get your butt kicked!

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Miria got to a whole new level of speed there.

22. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Ravenstar's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm.. I'm still unable to find an English translated Claymore 120.. but from what I see..

I feel that this chapter was kind of felt like it was on a rush.. crammed with multiple significant events happening in all the chaos of the battle.. I feel let down because we didn't see Roxy fight seriously as a Claymore or use any special techniques.. frankly almost all we see her do in this chapter is laugh mockingly at Cass.

I am keen to find out more about Rubel & Dae's conversation..

I do hope that in the next chapters we would still learn more about Hysteria's past.. I want a more detailed back story as to how she lived & died.. I also want to learn what happened after Cass died & how Roxy met her end..

Quote Originally Posted by lordoffantasy View Post
    cassandra's awakened form is actaully quite obscene and disturbing. rather like her techniques.
    i agree i mean what the f*ck?!! If this is Cassandra's final & true awakened form then I think Yagi has been very cruel to her even from the beginning.. Although I have to admit her tentacle heads still dust eating is kinda fitting.. It would look better if she stood up & instead of that awkward squatting position since her tentacles are stretchable, flexible & effective enough she doesn't need to swing around with her body close to the ground to attack anymore..

Her form does give her an edge.. her look is soooo freakishly weird & hilarious that it makes people laugh to almost the point of paralysis.. just kidding Cassandra fans! Well at least Roxy had a good laugh.. she literally died laughing..

Oooohh I am absolutely dying to see Roxy & Hysteria's final awakened forms! I really hope they turn out well.. I hope Yagi do them justice since Hysteria had the most elegant technique & Roxanne sought to learn the best & most unique techniques of her time.. I want them to look frighteningly powerful but still have beautiful & graceful forms..
    Last edited by HegemonKhan; November 03, 2011 at 07:54 PM. Reason: removed: "The worst part is there are tentacles dangling from her giant thighs and kinda reminds me of boy parts.. :s"

24. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

well i dont know why you guys find her form odd. I kinda expected it to be like that. I mean when she was in her dust eater mode, her body was at the same engle and her head was also like at the ground whole time. I guess its to be expected. TO be honest, Cassandra is the first AB i actually really like. THos multiple ehads are just awesome. SO much better than Luciela Btw was Riful considered one of the strongest 8?

26. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm guessing that Hysteria will have a fairly small awakened form, sorta like how Rigardo wasn't that big. And that makes sense for speedy fighters. Roxy I got no clue on though.

What does it mean? It means your about to get your butt kicked!

28. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Louvre's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lawlett-kun View Post
    Btw was Riful considered one of the strongest 8?
    Yes, she is.

30. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast