Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 74 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: The Volume Covers Thread [NEW: Vol. 62!]

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member glasskatana's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The Volume Covers Thread [NEW: Vol. 62!]

Welcome to the Naruto Volume Covers Thread!

Discuss the new covers as they come out, or old released covers in this thread.

NEW: Volume 62!

Crack
    Chapters 588-597
    JP: 2012/10/4

Lower-res bulk downloads [until 41]
    Mediafire || Sendspace

Spoiler: High-Res volume covers through volume 62 show

If you have any high-res (1200 px height and above please) volume covers that we don't have (for any series), feel free to upload them to the Member Contributions area, and a staff member will move it to its correct area. (must be a member and do check/search before you upload though)

Thanks, and enjoy!
    Last edited by 3c; October 10, 2012 at 05:56 AM. Reason: added Volume 58-62 and upgraded the OP

2. Thanks 57 Member(s) thanked this post
    Itachi's Hat Maker MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted kadoman's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Volume Covers Thread

Aw man, you're my hero! All in one place at last! I'd forgotten how good the covers are. I went and looked at them from 1 to 33 and it's amazing how well the covers alone tell the story from beginning to present. Was making me all nostalgic just lookin' at em'. I esp love vol 24 for Kimmimaru and the Sound, vol 29 for time skip Gaara and vol 32 because we finally got confirmation that Deide is a blonde and Sasori a redhead (remember how surprising that was!).

Good one!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Post Thanks / Like

awww...Revival of the old ones.

BTW, when are you releasing other volumes? (i.e 34 and above?)

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted destinator's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Axysses
    awww...Revival of the old ones.

BTW, when are you releasing other volumes? (i.e 34 and above?)
    When they are out xD? Vol 34 comes in about 2 months and vol 35 in about 4 months =)

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by des
    When they are out xD? Vol 34 comes in about 2 months and vol 35 in about 4 months =)
    Yup. The volume covers are released about every 2 months. As I said I encourage any one of you, if you come across a scan of them, to post them here. Once one that is high quality and big enough is given or found by me I'll update the front page and give you all a notice. I'll also update the zip file.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadoman
    Aw man, you're my hero! All in one place at last! I'd forgotten how good the covers are. I went and looked at them from 1 to 33 and it's amazing how well the covers alone tell the story from beginning to present. Was making me all nostalgic just lookin' at em'. I esp love vol 24 for Kimmimaru and the Sound, vol 29 for time skip Gaara and vol 32 because we finally got confirmation that Deide is a blonde and Sasori a redhead (remember how surprising that was!).

Good one!
    Wow, you're very welcome kadoman. (I agree, that sound 5 one is awesome. Oh and have you noticed how many times we've seen Naruto with toads. I wonder why that is since he hasn't shown any amazing abilities/teamwork with his toad friends.) [br]Posted on: June 25, 2006, 11:35:46 AM_________________________________________________BTW, remember this pic.
    Spoiler: foreshadowing show
    And that was before the Sannin battle. I can't believe how blind we were to the fact that Sasuke would willingly go to Orochimaru for power.

Itachi's Hat Maker MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted kadoman's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by glasskatana
    [br]Posted on: June 25, 2006, 11:35:46 AM_________________________________________________BTW, remember this pic.
    Spoiler: foreshadowing show
    And that was before the Sannin battle. I can't believe how blind we were to the fact that Sasuke would willingly go to Orochimaru for power.
    Um...I don't get it? I've looked at the cover but can't see how it foreshadows Sasuke's going to Oro. Great cover though!

Scanlator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

with that picture you see the sannin and team 7, by this point we know that naruto has been trained by Jiraiya, so instictively you'd realize that each sannin corresponds with a team 7 member. BTW as soon as I learned about the sannin I figured that team 7 would replace them in the near future
    I'm back

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Post Thanks / Like

BTw does anyone have compilations of manga (chapters) covers? Then we can all go off and colour!! (clean ones though...)

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kadoman
    Um...I don't get it? I've looked at the cover but can't see how it foreshadows Sasuke's going to Oro. Great cover though!
    Look at the summon Sasuke is using.
    BTw does anyone have compilations of manga (chapters) covers? Then we can all go off and colour!! (clean ones though...)
    I was thinking about that but they would be WAY too hard to track down and upload. I mean, if we assume that about 250 chapter covers have been made since some chapters lack covers, that's still a ridiculous amount of pictures. If someone has them all you can send them to me/tell me where to find them I suppose I could post a zip of them all. That's the best I could do.

P.S. I'm BACK. (aren't you all so happy)

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I actually have every chapter of Naruto on my computer... but I deleted some off the pictures because I replace them with color ones. If anyone wants to go through the long process of recieving all of the files with the chapter covers... I'll be glad to help. I personally love colored pictures and I got nothing to do with my summer :P IM me on aim: SSJHemostrat

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hemostrat
    I actually have every chapter of Naruto on my computer... but I deleted some off the pictures because I replace them with color ones. If anyone wants to go through the long process of recieving all of the files with the chapter covers... I'll be glad to help. I personally love colored pictures and I got nothing to do with my summer :P IM me on aim: SSJHemostrat
    While the colored pics are great and very enjoyable I would greatly appreciate having the original high qualities covers. Thanks for offering.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Decided to sticky this. I know a lot of people would like this.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Knight
    Decided to sticky this. I know a lot of people would like this.
    I was about to ask one of the mods to do that for me. Thanks Gold Knight. (dances with joy at the thought that one of my threads is stickied. )

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, guess what. You can visit the chapter covers thread I just made and get all the covers right away. Took me a while but I think it was worth it. Color your heart out. Or whatever you want to do with the covers.

And link! Chapter Covers Thread: http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=5813.0

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member white silver's Avatar
    In an island at the center of the Atlantic Ocean.
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]They sure do. Konoha's Crimson Shadow strikes again! (Do I see another Moderator status coming up?)

New Reply
Page 1 of 74 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast