Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 68 of 74 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1103

Thread: The Volume Covers Thread [NEW: Vol. 62!]

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Volume Covers Thread [NEW: Vol. 58!]

here's the first chapter of this volume: http://www.s-manga.net/comics_new/cn..._ec2Jm8Nu.html . there are no differences in this paper chapter with the chapter version,although it's nice to note that at page 14 we can see nagato too in itachi's thoughts.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kokuryuu's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    here's the first chapter of this volume: http://www.s-manga.net/comics_new/cn..._ec2Jm8Nu.html . there are no differences in this paper chapter with the chapter version,although it's nice to note that at page 14 we can see nagato too in itachi's thoughts.
    Err...in the original, Nagato is there too http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/576/8

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah he is there but we can't see him. can you identify him? I can't,but I can for what concerns the volume edition

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Senju Hashirama's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cover edited:

FATALIDADE!

5. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mak123's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Does somebody have the full cover of volume 58?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Senju Hashirama's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Does somebody have the full cover of volume 58?

Quote Originally Posted by Senju Hashirama View Post
    FATALIDADE!

8. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Intl Translator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted juUnior's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

COVER VOLUME
    Man, I just LOVE this volume cover, its so epic Once in a while Kishi really can make a really epic cover <3
    First of all, I like the style. Its quite refreshing xd
    Second of all, I like that all 5 kages were put on the cover alongside Madara's back with long hair and Uchiha symbol = it makes nice overall design and does not reveal Madara's appearance at first for someone who does follow only volumes, without SJ; Naruto, even if he's still on the cover <though he is 'spectacular' in the volume so its understandable> makes a nice addition to the left because he doesn't take central place with the kages so to speak. Really, really good
    Third of all, I like how the 5 kages were portrayed in relation to what they are doing in the volume itself; by this I mean: Gaara fighting with the Second Mizukage reflects itself in that Gaara's sand protecting him on the cover <lol2 xP> seems to be 'wet'; Tsunade is shown with healing which is the part which she is doing in this volume when she appears alongside other kages; the same with Raikage though with him just putting him his raiton cloak anywhere would make sense <no, really >; Tsuchikage is just massacred as he is massacred, especially due to meteor thingy from Madara; and lastly, Mizukage is doing her youton stuff which she does from the beginning when she launches her combo with Raikage to buy some time for Tsunade and her healing xD
    As I said, Madara's back is just nice background overall and I like it more that way than showing him in its full glory <he still can make it, though, but for volume reader it would make perfect sense later on>
    Overall, epic cover is epic <not to mention that in some way Gaara is in the center of it all xP Ahh, I'm reading too much into this > xDXDXDXD

Some minor things: Raikage with his raiton armor seems to go SSJ.. in anime its blue, in manga its yellow chakra.. if I think correctly, its not the first time like that, hmm?
    And second, Gaara's and Mizukage's hair seems to share the same color.....
    Of course it doesn't matter for me at all, just saying xP <3

Another awesome cover, who would have though Kishi will do yet another awesome cover after 59 <still, expected jinchuuriki and we received chibi bijuus >
    In general: I freakin' LOVE the black background coming out of Naruto's new form <which is a nice addition up up there> and all chibi bijuus put around this symbol.. well, quite nice design <still, so much love Naruto and the black background xDXDXD>

btw. it seems bijuus are 'eternal' - if Kishi would put jinchuurikis, we know that jinchuurikis come and go BUT bijuus are still there, so from that point of view its good that Kishi made bijuus on the cover, not hosts which we've seen <I'm afraid Kishi didn't want to put Bee again on the cover, as well as showing Gaara as a Shukaku jinchuuriki which he is not anymore>

Well, not bad, not good, its average for me. I like the fact that Sasuke & Itachi are on the cover - it was A MUST, as well as Kabuto <though didn't expect to see him in his 'monster' form xP> Naruto & Tobi are also nice addition, and the background is the cave where Uchiha bros. fought Kabuto.. well, its not as bad as I used to think xd
    ..:: I LoVe I's ::.. [Naruto] Share your thoughts on: Boobies

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Tayz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

11. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tayz View Post
    hory shit! what a jawdrop! btw,is that real? it should be as that's surely kishi's art,but it's too soon,imo,it should come out at the end of october or even on november.

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay cover, I guess.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Insane cover.
    Guy and Kakashi on the front, Madara and Perfect Susano'o on the back, and Bijuu Mode Naruto on the center?
    Epic shit.

Also like the color of Madara's Susano'o, blue is awesome

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

Also maybe its time to edit the title, vol. 58 was out 1 year ago

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

The next cover will probably have Naruto, Obito (with mask) & Kakashi. Hopefully it looks great.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Kind of boring cover to me. After the previous two this one seems uninspired and lacks creativity. Kishi's weakest covers are when he just smashes in a bunch of characters, like in this one. A more clean cover with just Naruto with e.g. Tobi as a background would have been way cooler. Naruto is by all means really cool in this cover, but this cover lacks Tobi. There's a saying that "too much equals reduced quality", and in this case it's true to me.

I guess Kishi felt it would be too much Tobi with him in this and the next cover, but it doesn't change that him as a major character, much more so than Madara in this volume, should be in the cover.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Insane cover.
    Guy and Kakashi on the front, Madara and Perfect Susano'o on the back, and Bijuu Mode Naruto on the center?
    Epic shit.

Also like the color of Madara's Susano'o, blue is awesome
    disagree,it's not so bad,imo. but surely tobi had to be here! this volume should end at chapter 598,that is volume 63 will open with obito's face. it'd be a too big revelation to show obito in the next cover,so maybe it will have the "characters in a flashback": something like what happened in vol.53,we will have young obito,young rin and young kakashi with old madara. something like that
    Quote Quote:
    Also maybe its time to edit the title, vol. 58 was out 1 year ago
    lol,it's what I've been saying since I first noticed this thread

Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

I would change it if I had any such powers anymore

But seriously, just PM a local mod and he'll do it, or a global.

matt, not sure I get your point. Showing Tobi's face wouldn't be okay in volume 63, but showing Obito's post-crushed child face would be okay? It's the same face only without Rinnegan

I personally don't see Kishi giving Tobi a mask in the next cover. A really cool cover would be a huge face of Obito's in the background with his mask shattered in the air around him, and somehow integrate Naruto in there. Rin could be there, but while she's the driving force for Obito's evil path, she's such a minor character that I sort of doubt she'll make an actual cover.

New Reply
Page 68 of 74 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 ... LastLast