Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 506 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Persona 4 the ANIMATION

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Persona 4 the ANIMATION

The battle was interesting especially when Kunino-sagiri used Control on Yu and forced him to fight his friends. Luckily Yu used his thoughts on Nanako to break free even though his hand got burned in the process. It was pretty heartwarming when Dojima's spirit encouraged him to summon the strongest persona from the Heirophant Arcana (his SL) to protect him from his friends' attacks and break them free from Kunino-sagiri's control. The best part was that his friends were the ones to defeat the boss; it's nice to know that they don't need to rely on Yu on everything. ^^

It also looks like Yu has maxed out Naoto's SL in this episode as well. Now all we have left is Yosuke's and then hopefully we'll see the gang's ultimate personae. When it seems like the gang can relax since the case is supposed to be over, they have to figure out how the fog from the TV world is escaping to the real world. Then Nanako... I think it's more devastating when you see Dojima's trying desperately to be by her side.

Since there is supposed to be three episodes left (though I saw 26 episodes on the anime's twitter feed once)...

Spoiler: my prediction for the next three episodes show

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

Oh, I found this on 2ch and it looks like the anime will have 26 episodes so I changed my prediction:

Quote Quote:
    805 :名無しさん名無しさん:2012/03/08(木) 22:38:03.54
    >>803
    P4ください

-

811 :名無しさん名無しさん:2012/03/10(土) 23:51:46.23
    >>805
    23話「タイトル未定」
    広田光穀 小坂春女 小坂春女 つばたよしあき 山内則康
    24話「タイトル未定」
    広田光穀 葛谷直行 秦義人 大河原晴男 福島豊明
    25話
    柿原優子 松本剛彦 江上潔 山内則康 小林利充 
    26話
    柿原優子 岸誠二 古川順康 未定

I think with my heart and I move with my head | My Stories Archive - Short Story: "Life According to an Onion" UP!

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Aww, such a sad episode~ Who would've thought that it had to end up like that. Now I'm really curious why the little girl has to die. It wasn't like she received huge damage from the fight, and she only had a cold before it... I wonder. Poor Yu and Dojima. I wonder if Dojima would blame Yu..? >__<

I'm so curious. It seems like this Namatame is the culprit, but not him as well. Like.. not yet completed.

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

The truth is near. Yu knows who it is.

It's time to close the case.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Indeed.

But man, Yu was pretty scary when he's angry. Luckily, he realized that Nanako wouldn't want them to be murderer. It was pretty touching when Yosuke comforted him after he started questioning whether or not he did the right thing when he decided not to kill Namatame.

It was nice of Aika to give Yu the Rainy Day challenge to him to celebrate that Nanako recovered. Everyone's reactions was priceless when they saw that Yu finished that huge bowl of nikuden. Of course it's pretty touching when his friends texted him to cheer him up too.

Yu has maxed out all of his parameter and got two arcanas as well. I knew that Margaret would be his last SL! Too bad it looks like there won't be a duel between Yu and her. I really want to see animated. Only one arcana left...

Yu has figured out who the true culprit is. I like how the animators ended it right there so the anime-only viewers have one week to figure it out. They're so clever.

I think with my heart and I move with my head | My Stories Archive - Short Story: "Life According to an Onion" UP!

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, yes, clever. They left me waiting here alone wondering who the culprit is. Someone who meets all the criteria...? Strange thoughts going on inside my head.

Episode 23 is awesome. It's very different from the other episodes, so tense and sad. My heart hurt when I saw Yu crying and getting mad like that. He had been holding back too much and he loved Nanako too, so sad to see it happened to him. I'm glad he didn't snap out in the end and this new point they took. Aaargh, I totally can't wait!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sooo... who do you think is the culprit, phio?

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

As stupid as this may sound like...

Spoiler show

I really can't think much about someone who always with them, knows what they are doing, and has enough 'motive' to send Yu black mails like that. I don't know, I'm totally not good at deducting things. XD

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

So there you have it. Damn I hated him...
    But his Persona looks really cool. Never saw it that clearly in the game.
    Furthermore Yosukes Social Link was finished too.
    Good this anime gets 26 episodes. So we can enjoy the real ending I hope.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^I was wrong. The anime will only have 25 episodes, which means that there is no way they can show the True Ending unless they rush it or do something original, which I highly doubt. Some 2chers believe that:

a) episode 26 (unaired) will be included in the last Blu-ray/DVD volume
    or
    b) movie or OVA (probably the latter)

If they did that, that is somewhat clever since the True Ending was hard to find if you didn't use GameFAQ.

Anyway, this episode was a pretty cool set-up. I like how they depicted how Adachi killed the first two victims by showing Yu and the gang (and the viewers) via watching from his POV. I also like how the animators used the Reapers to lure the gang away so that only Yu was the only one left to confront Adachi. While they were walking through the destroyed Inaba, it looks like they went in this order: The Shopping District, Amagi Inn, the police station, the high school/Junes(?), and lastly Dojima residence.

Even though Adachi tried fruitlessly to convince Yu to give up and go back to being a typical teenager, he was furious when Yu directly pointed out how Adachi truly feels - alone and pathetic because he wanted a cheap thrill by toying with human lives. Of course, that brought us to the climax - the duel between Yu and Adachi with their personas. It's interesting to see these polar opposites battle it out. From the preview, it looks like Yu will have difficulty; based from what I've seen, Yu and Izanagi got tied down by a bolas, and Adachi was about to execute him. I bet Yu's friends will come in and save him at the last minute or else we'll have a Bad End. ^^

Just one more episode left...

---------- Post added March 29, 2012 at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was March 23, 2012 at 11:21 PM ----------

It's confirmed

Episode 26 aka True Ending will be in the last DVD/Blu-ray and is titled "No One is Alone". Unfortunately, we'll have to wait until Aug. 22nd to see it. >.>

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by riki View Post
    It's confirmed

Episode 26 aka True Ending will be in the last DVD/Blu-ray and is titled "No One is Alone". Unfortunately, we'll have to wait until Aug. 22nd to see it. >.>

Well this sucks... -___-

---------- Post added March 31, 2012 at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was March 29, 2012 at 08:43 PM ----------

Anyone else cried while listening to "Never more" The same happened while I finished the game for the first time... T.T
    Very nicely done and exactly as expected, hence the personas true form.
    It's a shame the real end is so far away because it looked badass beyond words in the preview.
    But what about Margarete? How will the put her in?! o.O
    Last edited by Skyguardian; March 31, 2012 at 03:41 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I agreed; this "last" episode was pretty epic. Yeah, I almost cried when "Never More" played as well.

I like how everyone refused to give up after listening to Adachi's spiel about how everyone will be much happier living as Shadows and beat him up by countering his argument (revealing that he's the brat not them and pointing out his flaws). It was pretty badass how Yu's Izanagi used his counterpart's spear against him. Of course, when they thought it was over, Ameno-sagiri showed up and possessed Adachi. I think it used Nebula Oculus, Fog of Confusion, and God's Judgment against the team. Then when Yu tried to summon another Persona (probably trying to fuse Lucifer), it saw him as a threat and decided to absorb him. Luckily, Yosuke woke up and summoned his ultimate persona, Susano-o, to save his best friend. It's full circle again - he saved Yu when he was captured by Mitsuo's shadow; I like that reference. Anyway, it's pretty cool how the power of friendship caused everyone to have evolved personas (except Yu), which helped stop Ameno-sagiri from combining the two worlds. And then with everyone's encouragement, Yu was able to fuse Lucifer and defeat him.

During the battle, it was nice to see Yu's social links (the classmate ones at least) gathering around. The red sky reminds me of Persona 3, which was probably intended. It was very touching when Nanako told her dad that "Big Bro" and his friends were the ones to save the day. I think Adachi saw the errors of his way when the group refused to kill him and let justice deals with him.

I have to admit the ending was very abrupt after that scene. Of course, that is probably when they add the "True End" episode since it supposed to take place before Yu leaves. In case anyone hasn't seen it, here is the preview (I love how "Fog"/"Mist" is being played ).

I have to admit, when I first saw the preview, I was wondering why Yu was wearing Teddie's clothes.

Spoiler show

---------- Post added April 07, 2012 at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was March 31, 2012 at 05:07 PM ----------

Great news - Sentai Filmworks just announced that the original English VAs from the game will voice the dubbed version.
    Last edited by riki; April 01, 2012 at 02:33 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The raw for the True End episode is now out.

Hopefully it will get subbed soon.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by riki View Post
    The raw for the True End episode is now out.

Hopefully it will get subbed soon.
    It's subbed. Damn i can't wait.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Crude's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Is it the same as the game's true ending?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's similar though with minor differences.

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast